1. Post #1
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    Looking into some new shoes before school starts up, and the Minimus MT20 really caught my eye. They look awesome and look like they feel very good on your foot. Just wondering if anyone knows if they would give me problems if i wore them everday. Or if anyone has some cool shoe suggestions.. throw them my way! Thanks.

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    6,558 Posts
    what is this i dont even

3. Post #3
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    people wear vibrams every day all day so I don't see why other barefoot type shoes would be a problem.
    but yeah, not the right section.

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    what is this i dont even
    W..hat? It's a new shoe -

Edited:

people wear vibrams every day all day so I don't see why other barefoot type shoes would be a problem.
    but yeah, not the right section.
    What's the proper section?

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,530 Posts
    Fast threads

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    Fast threads
    Piss. Thought it would fit here, damn.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,530 Posts
    It's fine, at first I actually thought you were talking about running shoes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,614 Posts
    what the fuk made you think that?

9. Post #9
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    what the fuk made you think that?
    Well, it's the latest running shoe, this is the fitness section, people do a lot of running in this section i believe, maybe some people wear them everday like i'm looking for. I don't do a whole hell of a lot of browsing through fast threads for running shoe questions. Sorry?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,341 Posts
    All I see in this thread is stupid. Calm the fuck down and answer the man's question. I mean, I could understand you bashing him for saying he can't beat his own PR, but jesus fucking christ on a stick.

Good start for a shoe; flat and light. But, I, as a person, always choose things for the long run. Doesn't look durable to me due to stiches and glue needed to hold that, in itself, undurable fabric.

Vibarm is awesome; one unit, more durable. Not sure about how ventilated they can get and not to speak about the fact it's rubber and it's gonna scrape your feet causing wounds. Good shoe though, fits the leg how it should fit a damn leg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    ye niggas y'all can't hate on a man the way i can

anyway, I don't know shit about shoes (I'm actually a neanderthal) but those look gay as fuck hth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    RSN
    August 2008
    563 Posts
    Those are some damn ugly shoes.. Don't wear them every day, you look like a retard. Buy fashionable shoes.

13. Post #13
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    Those are some damn ugly shoes.. Don't wear them every day, you look like a retard. Buy fashionable shoes.
    I think they look boss! Lol i like the low profile + orange color.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,452 Posts
    running shoes look weird when you're not wearing running clothes imo

get some shoes that match with regular clothes

15. Post #15
    RSN
    August 2008
    563 Posts
    The only people i see wearing these everyday are bums and disabled people. So, if you wanna look like a bum or disabled, go for it.
    Also, no... They do not look boss. At all.

16. Post #16
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    The only people i see wearing these everyday are bums and disabled people. So, if you wanna look like a bum or disabled, go for it.
    Also, no... They do not look boss. At all.
    Didn't really ask you for your opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,614 Posts
    Didn't really ask you for your opinion.
    Why did you even make this thread then lmao?

18. Post #18
    RSN
    August 2008
    563 Posts
    Or if anyone has some cool shoe suggestions.. throw them my way! Thanks.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,341 Posts
    Wear the fuck you want. People will be and are, always judgemental. When something is missing in your life it makes your easier if there's someone "awkward" to laugh at/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2010
    132 Posts
    Bettler posted:
    Or if anyone has some cool shoe suggestions.. throw them my way! Thanks.
    Did you suggest cool shoes? No, you didn't.

Edited:

Why did you even make this thread then lmao?
    To see if anyone could warn me about problems i may have with wearing the shoes daily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    RSN
    August 2008
    563 Posts
    You said cool suggestions, not cool shoes, fuckhead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)