1. Post #841
    May 2010
    1,141 Posts
    what an amazing movie.
    Literally a piece of art, in every way possible for a movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #842
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    4,905 Posts
    Not watched this movie yet, thinking about buying it but kinda annoyed that there's a 2 disk version for 5 more, I liked it when the special features came with the movie as standard

3. Post #843
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    16,864 Posts
    Not watched this movie yet, thinking about buying it but kinda annoyed that there's a 2 disk version for 5 more, I liked it when the special features came with the movie as standard
    What region are you in? I'm not seeing this disparity anywhere, even the regular DVD comes with the special features.

4. Post #844
    April 2006
    4,905 Posts
    What region are you in? I'm not seeing this disparity anywhere, even the regular DVD comes with the special features.
    It probably does then, it's just not very clear about it, though I'm curious what the 2nd disk features are from the 20 version

5. Post #845
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    16,864 Posts
    It might just be a Blu-Ray/DVD dual pack? In the States all the special features are on one disc and I doubt they would print a whole second disc just for that. It's a waste of money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #846
    April 2006
    4,905 Posts
    It might just be a Blu-Ray/DVD dual pack? In the States all the special features are on one disc and I doubt they would print a whole second disc just for that. It's a waste of money.
    Probably that, like I said most places I looked at just don't make it clear at all haha

Edited:

It's this version if anyone is wondering, which I actually found what it includes "This edition includes a Bonus Disc with over 30 mins of behind-the-scenes featurettes "
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blade-Runne...661&sr=8-1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

7. Post #847
    August 2015
    138 Posts

I ordered the limited edition Steelbook version of the film months ago right after I saw it in cinema and it just came in.
    Above is a pic I made of the front and back. I like how clean it looks. Really happy with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)