1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,504 Posts
    I think the Enderdragon should be based around the current blocks you guys have done. For example, Lapis block-based texture for eyes, obsidian for the dark grey bits around the wings, etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #202

April 2011
    4,463 Posts
    I don't understand why people dislike texturing the Enderdragon. I haven't looked at the maps but Notches unwrapping can't be that horrendous (unless he was trying to make it bad or something).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,504 Posts
    I don't understand why people dislike texturing the Enderdragon. I haven't looked at the maps but Notches unwrapping can't be that horrendous (unless he was trying to make it bad or something).
    It's the highest-poly model and therefore the highest-detail texture in all of Minecraft. In addition, it's the one enemy you see the most so you have to make sure it looks good because you'll see it the longest and unlike blocks, the dragon moves about and animates.

4. Post #204
    October 2011
    2,290 Posts
    The dragon is a bitch to texture. It's got like a million parts to do.

Also, here's the fan made 1.0 update thing you can use till we update again. It's got a lot of new textures THAT ARE NOT MADE BY US, but it's better than nothing for now I guess.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zhd6ygu2pdl237v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,803 Posts
    The dragon is a bitch to texture. It's got like a million parts to do.

Also, here's the fan made 1.0 update thing you can use till we update again. It's got a lot of new textures THAT ARE NOT MADE BY US, but it's better than nothing for now I guess.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zhd6ygu2pdl237v
    Any news of an update yet? Soon, I hope..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,504 Posts
    Did this die?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Dont want to be one of the idiots who bumps a week old thread to ask for something but, will we see a 1.1 version soon or even later?

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,965 Posts
    No, this is pretty much dead. All of us lost motivation and moved on to more exciting things. Sorry guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,584 Posts
    No, this is pretty much dead. All of us lost motivation and moved on to more exciting things. Sorry guys.

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

10. Post #210

January 2012
    19 Posts
    This texture pack looks AWESOME.
    I've always loved the jungle.

Looks like im late though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,464 Posts
    what blocks make up the totem pole?

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,464 Posts
    nvm im stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)