1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    Odd, it says here page 3 exists but when I click it it leads me to page 2 /:3

oh facepunch y u so buggi

EDIT: ironic pageking

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,118 Posts
    This looks pretty damn weird in a cool way. Monsters being psychological projections of your guilt/trauma is my heebies-jeebies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    This looks pretty damn weird in a cool way. Monsters being psychological projections of your guilt/trauma is my heebies-jeebies.
    Did you try the original maps yet? :D

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,118 Posts
    Not yet. I shall do it, though. But horror games can frighten me pretty bad, so I rarely go near one...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,051 Posts
    Well Gaz, play it in Garrysmod with some mates. I know I'd be fine with playing it with you, that's how I did it the first time (with Kahgarak).

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    7,150 Posts
    Interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    Interesting.
    Indeed.

8. Post #88
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,497 Posts
    It seems like the only Source mods we get nowadays are either SP horror or MP class-based shooter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,497 Posts
    Will the game only take place in the asylum? Or will you go outside it?

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,051 Posts
    I think it takes place in the Asylum, which is located in the Dome, or at least very close to it (in map2 you're over the Asylum). You'll also be visiting different parts of the Dome and I assume places in her mind that we call "The Kingdom".

11. Post #91
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Will the game only take place in the asylum? Or will you go outside it?
    Assuming from a lot of the videos he has in both of his Youtube accounts, the mod may take place in the asylum and the Kezla Empire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,552 Posts
    In the second map, the view of the giant structure literally made me go "Woah".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    In the second map, the view of the giant structure literally made me go "Woah".
    :D

For that 3d skybox, I used a magnifying scale of 1024 (the max) instead of the default 16 used in HL2. That's why it's so big ;D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    May 2010
    384 Posts
    :D

For that 3d skybox, I used a magnifying scale of 1024 (the max) instead of the default 16 used in HL2. That's why it's so big ;D
    Sounds interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    5YCXD2AV

16. Post #96

August 2011
    83 Posts
    5YCXD2AV
    please dont say this is the beginning of an arg D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,288 Posts
    5YCXD2AV
    Gentlemen, prepare your anuses.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #98
    November 2007
    2,487 Posts
    Can someone post a pic of the big structure?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    Can someone post a pic of the big structure?
    You mean this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    You mean this?

dat's the one :3

21. Post #101
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    I stopped to just stare at that.

Also I think I'll make it my ps3 wallpaper when I get tired of Atlas & P-body.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,129 Posts
    It seems like the only Source mods we get nowadays are either SP horror or MP class-based shooter.
    And don't get me started on the zombie mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #103
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    I suppose that's true, but there aren't many horror mods like this. Maybe Afraid of Monsters, the TBA Cry of Fear, but those are on the GoldSrc engine. We normally get single player mods with cheap scares or a ridiculous no origin story that ties into the horror genre. Not many touch the topic of rape, nihilism and just pure empathy because more or less they are the most disgusting "emotions" and ideas mankind has ever had to offer for us. It's more refreshing to see a horror mod that focuses on scaring the fuck out of the player's mind and immersing them rather then making it so when they open a door a skeleton pops out.

Not sure if that makes any sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #104

August 2011
    83 Posts
    I suppose that's true, but there aren't many horror mods like this. Maybe Afraid of Monsters, the TBA Cry of Fear, but those are on the GoldSrc engine. We normally get single player mods with cheap scares or a ridiculous no origin story that ties into the horror genre. Not many touch the topic of rape, nihilism and just pure empathy because more or less they are the most disgusting "emotions" and ideas mankind has ever had to offer for us. It's more refreshing to see a horror mod that focuses on scaring the fuck out of the player's mind and immersing them rather then making it so when they open a door a skeleton pops out.

Not sure if that makes any sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 28Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #105
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    i have no idea why i did not expect this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    i love how most completely ignored my code :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    It's not that we didn't ignore it, we just have no idea what it's about. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YCXD2AV

There I solved it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    October 2010
    3,292 Posts
    Idea: Make the dolls eye's move toward's the general direction of unseen monsters very discretely.

If you hold it I mean...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    I tried solvingit before, but I just then thought it might be a megaupload page.

31. Post #111
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Fuck.
    I wish I had Episode 2 to try these maps. UGH.

@Kahgarak: Iris Eawan very faintly reminds me of http://wiki.evageeks.org/Kyoko_Zeppelin_Soryu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    I tried solvingit before, but I just then thought it might be a megaupload page.
    :P

Edited:

Fuck.
    I wish I had Episode 2 to try these maps. UGH.

@Kahgarak: Iris Eawan very faintly reminds me of http://wiki.evageeks.org/Kyoko_Zeppelin_Soryu
    Holy shit.

I don't recall seeing Asuka's mother in NGE with the doll... then again it's been a long while since I saw the series.

While I consciously took inspiration from NGE, Her Majesty was probably subconsciously inspired by Kyoko and the doll.

33. Post #113
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    Saw those letters in the picture. thought "it's probably not a megaupload but I'll try it."

I was wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    Saw those letters in the picture. thought "it's probably not a megaupload but I'll try it."

I was wrong
    i saw you playing the map in ep1 :3

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,288 Posts
    I personally think this is too cool of a mod to have an ARG behind it.

That, and I can't be assed to do anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    i saw you playing the map in ep1 :3
    Yeah then my keyboard stopped responding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #117
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    :P

Edited:

Holy shit.

I don't recall seeing Asuka's mother in NGE with the doll... then again it's been a long while since I saw the series.

While I consciously took inspiration from NGE, Her Majesty was probably subconsciously inspired by Kyoko and the doll.
    Kyoko gets VERY little screen time in NGE, so that sounds about right. To be honest, she's pretty easy to miss unless you are incredibly observant of every single detail.

Edited:

Anyone know of a way to play the maps without owning Episode 2?

38. Post #118
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Found a way to try out the maps but as soon as I walked out of the office, a huge shiver went down my spine and I literally could not find myself to play any further than going into the Storage room.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...7A7A170CB3061/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    Found a way to try out the maps but as soon as I walked out of the office, a huge shiver went down my spine and I literally could not find myself to play any further than going into the Storage room.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...7A7A170CB3061/
    >:3

Just keep lookin', you'll find a way onwards.

EDIT: nice avatar

40. Post #120

August 2011
    83 Posts
    goddamn megaupload isnt letting me download D: