1. Post #401

August 2011
    83 Posts
    i found this but cant be bothered to figure out what it means http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10447261/m.png

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,745 Posts
    i found this but cant be bothered to figure out what it means http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10447261/m.png
    I'm no good with QR code, mainly because I don't have a Smartphone that can analyze it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    April 2011
    1,385 Posts
    Why don't you check again and find out?
    you and your clever fucking links how do you even do that

4. Post #404
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,720 Posts
    Why don't you check again and find out?
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKED I SWEAR I CHECKED THIS POST BEFORE!

Edited:

wherewereyouwhenshefondledmeinthedarknight

Holy Lead Pipe Rape, Batman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    you and your clever fucking links how do you even do that
    I have a 2x2px transparent pic named void.png, it is effectively invisible. I simply make this image the link and hide it somewhere in my post.

EDIT: Now that I've revealed my method I will have to find a new way to place hidden codes

also why the fuck does FP log me out every two minutes, how do I make it remember me

6. Post #406
    November 2010
    1,115 Posts
    I'm no good with QR code, mainly because I don't have a Smartphone that can analyze it.
    You don't need a smartphone. http://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    That shit is useful as hell, thanks for sharing.

8. Post #408
    April 2011
    1,385 Posts
    It appears to be a string of numbers.

9. Post #409
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,720 Posts
    where were you when she fondled me in the dark night

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,745 Posts
    where were you when she fondled me in the dark night
    I was masturbating by the moonlight to the thought of lesbian furries mirroring/scissoring each other.

Edited:

776865726577657265796f757768656e736865666f6e646c65 646d65696e7468656461726b6e69676874

What does it mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    lesbian furries mirroring/scissoring each other
    dat's hawt (aside from the furries imo)

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN MASON
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #412

August 2011
    83 Posts
    WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN MASON
    I CANT GET THESE FUCKING NUMBERS OUT MY HEAD!
    THE NUMBERS MASON! TELL US WHAT THEY MEAN!!!
    THE NUMBERS... GAH... I.... CANT....
    WE'RE LOSING HIM!!!
    *mission*

formula for entire black ops campaign
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,321 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Artistic Artistic x 3Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    everyone rate this man hearts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

16. Post #416
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,720 Posts
    everyone rate this man hearts
    I will rate him Paint Palletes. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,246 Posts
    I rated him thunderbolts cos I'm a rebel like above guy.
    Also this is coming along nicely :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,720 Posts
    I rated him thunderbolts cos I'm a rebel like above guy.
    Also this is coming along nicely :)
    Copy cat.

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,540 Posts
    I have a 2x2px transparent pic named void.png, it is effectively invisible. I simply make this image the link and hide it somewhere in my post.

EDIT: Now that I've revealed my method I will have to find a new way to place hidden codes

also why the fuck does FP log me out every two minutes, how do I make it remember me
    clear your cookies (or just those related to FP) and log back in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #420
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,246 Posts
    :((
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    clear your cookies (or just those related to FP) and log back in
    did not work :C

is there a setting in the uh settings or anything that allows me to make FP remember me?

22. Post #422
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,745 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #423
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    aw shit, that vid was loading for a few secs without showing any thumbnail or title, I was thinking AW SHIT, FINALLY VID and then DUEUHEHEUEG

mofo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    the thread's inactivity is depressing

26. Post #426
    November 2010
    386 Posts
    then make more progress :>

27. Post #427
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,745 Posts
    UPDATE:
    All right, so my Mom was apparently on vacation all this week. Fortunately, next Wednesday, I have a half-day at school (I get to leave at 11:50 instead of 2:05), so if she's at work, I'll have plenty of time to make a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    Hell on Earth is what this twisted nymph is experiencing. Once no more empathetic than the dirt she walked, she at last begins to understand- and to suffer.

Every single one of her sins now comes back to haunt her. Causing fear which she, in itself, fears.

Let her dwell there, wallowing in her newfound misery.

Palace of the Mind, no more than a cell that restricts and tortures the nymph.

Many a demon worships the Strangest, but for what purpose? Misunderstanding its deeds and motives, or praising them?

Eons passed since the Transfer, and yet so little has changed. Does she feel it's been so recent?

Metatron holds the solution to this crisis, or so Her Majesty believes.

A great number of Imperials trust in the prophetess, Ihurah, and her preachings of Metatron's purpose.

Many a demon blindly follows this Succubus that leads the Empire of the Mind...

A herd. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

29. Post #429
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,840 Posts
    Oh yeah, sexy sexy aliens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #430
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,720 Posts
    the thread's inactivity is depressing
    Well I'm sorry, some of us have something called school to go to. Maybe you've heard of it!

:3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #431
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    Well I'm sorry, some of us have something called school to go to. Maybe you've heard of it!

:3:
    c:

32. Post #432
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,105 Posts
    What if instead of "Guilt" being invisible/a cloud: What if it's you, but it's what you see yourself to be; maybe there will be hints of the sins you've done on her model (ex: writing on her forehead, knife in her pocket, torn clothes, etc).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    The ''corrupted self sighting'' thing, while not a bad idea in itself, has been overdone imo.

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    Yes, I agree with the Dr.

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    Nothing is more effective than the fear of the unknown.

The guilt has no embodiment- while it is a large part of Iris, it does not appear as a mirror image of her because guilt is still, in essence, an abstract concept used to describe the feelings it represents.

In other words, emotion has no body, hence the guilt is merely a presence, the way Iris experiences the moments when it creeps up in her mind.

The ''corrupted self'' seems more appropriate in storylines where there is a literal corruption, or an evil twin.

EDIT: for those that haven't figured it out yet, the Third Revelation is the release of the short Eawan_3.bsp.
    It will be released once Lord George has finished his video of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,720 Posts
    The ''corrupted self sighting'' thing, while not a bad idea in itself, has been overdone imo.
    Yeah, I even did that concept in a music video for school, The video was awesome IMO, well atleast until the other kids wanted to change some stuff, which were good Ideas, but messed up my editing work, and we had to sacrifice some awesome accidents in timing.

I'm gonna re-edit it as soon as one of the people I worked on it with gets the clips to me.

Edited: I'll share it here when It's done if you'd like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,450 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #438
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,473 Posts
    Reminds me of the electrical diagrams in Dear Esther.

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,105 Posts

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,745 Posts
    Hey, that's what's been happening to me throughout high school! It's a great feeling, bro.