1. Post #641
    April 2011
    263 Posts

wallpaper time

feel free to lol at the copypasted Prey back there
    oh fuck you that creeped me out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #642
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Thank you c:

3. Post #643
    February 2010
    2,872 Posts

You owe me lots of money, Kahgarak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Bulgaria Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

4. Post #644
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    dat ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #645
    February 2010
    2,872 Posts
    Dat Pipe

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    580 Posts
    Dat mentally insane-ness

7. Post #647
    February 2010
    2,872 Posts
    Dat bans Craptasket will give us if we continue this dat-ing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #648

September 2009
    809 Posts
    Just stopping by to say this mod owns and I will play the shit out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #649
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Thank you :)

10. Post #650

11. Post #651
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    hope you reach the end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #652
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,662 Posts
    hope you reach the end
    ALL THESE HALLWAYS LOOK THE SAME!

FUCK!

Also GODDAMNED GUILT MONSTER THING

13. Post #653
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Surely someone has reached the end by now, and seen what new hint it contains?

14. Post #654
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,662 Posts
    Do the drawings on the wall offer any help in reaching the end?

15. Post #655
    April 2011
    263 Posts
       fuck your codes   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #656
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Do the drawings on the wall offer any help in reaching the end?
    Maybe.

Maybe not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #657
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    More shitty art.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #658
    April 2011
    1,385 Posts
    so uguu lightswitch~~~~

that made my soul hurt   

19. Post #659
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    More shitty art.
    iris and prey

BFF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #660
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    zaterdag 22 oktober 2011
    18:35 - PJAMA114: METATRONISNOTSALVATIONNOTSALVATIONNOTSALVATIONWEHA VEBEENLIEDTOITSHALLNOTREUNITEUSWITHEAWANTHEALLMOTH EROUREMPRESSISMAKINGABIGMISTAKEWEARELIVINGRIGHTONT OPOFATICKINGTIMEBOMBMETATRONISNOTSALVATION
    18:35 - PJAMA114: Am I on my way?
    18:35 - [J0T] DRN the Loli: finally someone found it
    18:35 - PJAMA114: I opened ignorance.psd
    18:35 - [J0T] DRN the Loli: xD
    18:35 - PJAMA114: Be sure to post it later :)
    18:36 - [J0T] DRN the Loli: :3
    18:36 - PJAMA114: Thanks!
    Bout time someone finished the latest map and found its story hint c:

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,311 Posts
    I know I'm late by a week but I completely forgot about this and will now play that map, hopefully without wetting myself and cheating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #662
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,524 Posts
    And I will join in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #663
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts

Hitting on a mural, you're a real womanizer NPH c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #664
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,524 Posts
    Requesting a model of The Lady
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    let me guess

it's because TITS

;D

26. Post #666
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,662 Posts
    tets

27. Post #667
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    TETTS

Edited:

PJAMA added this easter egg to his map c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #668
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    Is there anyway we could get that Eawan poster with the text?

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,524 Posts
    After I get that model. Sexposes ahoy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #670
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,481 Posts
    After I get that model. Sexposes ahoy!
    Rastifan is gonna have loads of fun with that model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #671
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,662 Posts
    Tonight.. I play the Elementary School map on my TV...

Provided I can find the usb extension cables   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #672
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,524 Posts
    When you said that I got confused, but then I realized that I'm one of the few who use their TV as a monitor all the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Murry Forscutt
    June 27, 1994
    8:36 PM
    Location: Broad Street Subway, Fairmount Station; Philadelphia, PA

Dear Diary,

The night I got kicked out of the Facepunch Club for life, I saw this girl on the Southbound Platform; She looked very sane and ready to brutally rape someone. She was wearing a green shirt and black pants, and she had a ponytail in her hair; I guess she was in detention for something very bad. While waiting for the train, she dropped her backpack by accident and out came these contents: Drawings of partially nude women getting raped and strapped to tables/walls, A girl getting beaten by a pipe, A doll she calls "Her Majesty", drawings of something called "The Kezla Empire" and "Dome", and a lead pipe. As she was walking down the platform away from her parents, she dropped her doll right next to me. Even though the girl looked insane, I managed to be a good samaritan and give it back to her.

As I approached her with the doll, I asked her "Is this yours?" very politely; She then proceeded to take out her pipe and attempt to beat me to death with it. She thought I stole it from her, When in reality I was returning it. Her Parents came running down the platform to get her as the girl was ready to get her rape on. As the train came down the tracks, she attempted to push me into the tracks and have the train run me over or the 3rd rail electrocute me. I was scared stiff.

Her parents kindly apologized for the rampage and gave me their number so we can meet up sometime; I knew this therapist who would be good with her, so I gave her parents the number to the therapist instead of reporting her to the Transit Police or the Philadelphia Police Department; He specialized in kids with misbehavior and mental/psychological issues, so I figured he would be good with "Iris". Shortly After, I boarded the train without a word, heading back home for the night. I spent the rest of the night at home playing my Super Nintendo, watching Seinfeld and pretending I never joined the Facepunch Club last December; I got kicked out for calling the Club Leader a cunt.

- Murry Lyon Forscutt
    A bit written by PJAMA. Rate artistic for him c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #674
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    New PJAMA map.

Don't be shy to make and post your own maps directly or loosely based on Eawan, guys. We'd love to play them c:

35. Post #675
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,481 Posts
    Murry Forscutt
    June 27, 1994
    8:36 PM
    Location: Broad Street Subway, Fairmount Station; Philadelphia, PA

Dear Diary,

The night I got kicked out of the Facepunch Club for life, I saw this girl on the Southbound Platform; She looked very sane and ready to brutally rape someone. She was wearing a green shirt and black pants, and she had a ponytail in her hair; I guess she was in detention for something very bad. While waiting for the train, she dropped her backpack by accident and out came these contents: Drawings of partially nude women getting raped and strapped to tables/walls, A girl getting beaten by a pipe, A doll she calls "Her Majesty", drawings of something called "The Kezla Empire" and "Dome", and a lead pipe. As she was walking down the platform away from her parents, she dropped her doll right next to me. Even though the girl looked insane, I managed to be a good samaritan and give it back to her.

As I approached her with the doll, I asked her "Is this yours?" very politely; She then proceeded to take out her pipe and attempt to beat me to death with it. She thought I stole it from her, When in reality I was returning it. Her Parents came running down the platform to get her as the girl was ready to get her rape on. As the train came down the tracks, she attempted to push me into the tracks and have the train run me over or the 3rd rail electrocute me. I was scared stiff.

Her parents kindly apologized for the rampage and gave me their number so we can meet up sometime; I knew this therapist who would be good with her, so I gave her parents the number to the therapist instead of reporting her to the Transit Police or the Philadelphia Police Department; He specialized in kids with misbehavior and mental/psychological issues, so I figured he would be good with "Iris". Shortly After, I boarded the train without a word, heading back home for the night. I spent the rest of the night at home playing my Super Nintendo, watching Seinfeld and pretending I never joined the Facepunch Club last December; I got kicked out for calling the Club Leader a cunt.

- Murry Lyon Forscutt
    Right, because every sane person wants to brutally rape someone.

Hint, hint, it's [b]insane[/b], unless you were trying to make it sound like she was two things at once, then it should've been "She looked very sane, but at the same time, she looked like she was ready to brutally rape someone."   

36. Post #676
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Right, because every sane person wants to brutally rape someone.

Hint, hint, it's [b]insane[/b], unless you were trying to make it sound like she was two things at once, then it should've been "She looked very sane, but at the same time, she looked like she was ready to brutally rape someone."   
    tell that to PJAMA c:

I'm working on something for you people, I hope to release it on Halloween c:

Let's just say you won't be alone anymore.
    Whether you like it or not.

Edited:

PJAMA's map led to this.

Looks like PJAMA is doing a mini-ARG for Eawan.

<3

Let's get crackin'

37. Post #677
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    I completely forgot about this.
    its been such a long time.

i thought you arg hungry people all disbanded after the "waffle" thread.
    nice to see a nice lot of progress done.

38. Post #678
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,481 Posts
    tell that to PJAMA c:

I'm working on something for you people, I hope to release it on Halloween c:

Let's just say you won't be alone anymore.
    Whether you like it or not.

Edited:

PJAMA's map led to this.

Looks like PJAMA is doing a mini-ARG for Eawan.

<3

Let's get crackin'
    Oh, do we have to? After the death of FotT, I've just found ARGs thoroughly annoying, and the lack of posters in this thread makes it even harder to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #679
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,391 Posts
    Oh, do we have to?
    i'mma whoop yo ass if you don'

c:

In all seriousness, you don't have to, especially since this is a non-canon map and ARG, but still I'm curious what this could lead to. So, rather than keep it to myself and solve it alone, I'll give you guys the honor and fun of solving it c:

also I'm a lazy prick who can't be assed to decode that jumble of letters in the video yet is intrigued by it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #680
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,662 Posts
    I'm a lazy prick who can't be assed to decode that jumble of letters in the video yet is intrigued by it
    This.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)