7,762 Posts
    Thank you.
    You're Welcome. Do I get gold star now?

2. Post #722
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    You're Welcome. Do I get gold star now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #723
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    Well, it's yellow... But close enough!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    I HAD A DREAM ABOUT EAWAN (even though Eawan herself wasn't in it!) Ok, I RARELY ever remember my dreams. The fact that I remembered this one must mean it's really significant.

So it took place at an all girls summer camp, the only people over 18 there were the counselors and chaperons. Once all the girls arrive at the camp, instead of the usual camp activities, they're forced to go through these tough agility courses, which are painted and designed to look kid-friendly. When they ask why they have to do it, they're ignored. The girls spend all day doing the agility courses, only taking breaks to eat and sleep. The constant work begins to wear the girls down and they claim to start seeing a ghost girl (which is the Prey but they don't know that.) As the girls start to get more suspicious, the adults start to become more abusive. Threatening and pushing around any one who rebels. The girls were to afraid to event try to escape, including myself (I was like 16 or 17 in the dream.)

And that's all I can remember from the dream, I think I woke up after that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

5. Post #725
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Interesting.

6. Post #726
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    Interesting.
    Yeah, I think the reason the girl's were doing agility courses was because the adults were trying to train them to be able to run away from the prey. Because once they reach a certain age or something the prey starts to hunt them. The adults were being harsh so the girls would be prepared.

As on psychological level for me? I have been under a lot of stress for absolutely no reason. So maybe that was the cause of the dream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #727
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,702 Posts
    This mod seems to have birthed a crapton of nightmares. This is good. Let them come. We shall fight in our minds, and on the technological battlefield.

8. Post #728
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    LSR, we still need to figure this thing out don't we? Where is someone who can actually make a server work?

9. Post #729
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    LSR, we still need to figure this thing out don't we? Where is someone who can actually make a server work?
    I dunno. We could always try Hamachi again. I heard about something called "port-forwarding" and I have no idea what that is but you need to to it for Hamachi, apparently.

ME AND CHAOTIC LORD NEED HELP PLAYING THE NEW MAP BECAUSE WE ARE DUMB.

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    I don't recall having to port forward to use Hamachi. Just make a network, both connect to it, then one of you loads the map and the other joins the IP shown in Hamachi.

11. Post #731
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    I don't recall having to port forward to use Hamachi. Just make a network, both connect to it, then one of you loads the map and the other joins the IP shown in Hamachi.
    We tried that. IDK.

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    D:

I see 153x reading the thread, maybe he knows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    Yeah, I'll be starting a server with him soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    MY FUCKING GOD WHY WILL THIS SHIT NOT WORK!

I want to punch something.

I just want to play the map with LSR.... Is that too much to ask?

ragequit.jpg

15. Post #735
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    Ok somebody, like 153x, could you please host a dedicated server? Me and Chaotic Lord have been trying this for 3 days now, to no avail. You'd only have to host it for a day, it can't cost that much. Or could Kahgarak redo the map so it can be played by one person?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #736
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    Ok somebody, like 153x, could you please host a dedicated server? Me and Chaotic Lord have been trying this for 3 days now, to no avail. You'd only have to host it for a day, it can't cost that much. Or could Kahgarak redo the map so it can be played by one person?
    I can't host dedicated servers and I sure as hell can't pay for one, even temporarily (thanks, Skyrim)

I found out what the issue with Hamachi was though, so maybe tomorrow we can do it? I don't know what timezone you live in but I can host a server any time after 3pm EST on Wednesday

17. Post #737
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    I can't host dedicated servers and I sure as hell can't pay for one, even temporarily (thanks, Skyrim)

I found out what the issue with Hamachi was though, so maybe tomorrow we can do it? I don't know what timezone you live in but I can host a server any time after 3pm EST on Wednesday
    Sure, dude. I'm like to 2 hours behind you so it's all good.

EDIT: 153X, IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!

My computer has a virus on it, I can't even start it up properly. So it looks like I'll have to play with you on my mac laptop. I'll be using a trackpad instead of a mouse so my aiming and turning will be slow as fuck (hopefully it won't interfere too much.) I downloaded Hamachi and the map onto my mac so everything should be fine. I just thought I'd let you know in case me being on a mac makes a difference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    Sure, dude. I'm like to 2 hours behind you so it's all good.

EDIT: 153X, IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!

My computer has a virus on it, I can't even start it up properly. So it looks like I'll have to play with you on my mac laptop. I'll be using a trackpad instead of a mouse so my aiming and turning will be slow as fuck (hopefully it won't interfere too much.) I downloaded Hamachi and the map onto my mac so everything should be fine. I just thought I'd let you know in case me being on a mac makes a difference.
    You've tried starting it in safe mode, right?

Anyways, it shouldn't matter that you're on a Mac

19. Post #739
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    You figured out the issue? What was it? (as If I'd understand it! )

20. Post #740
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    You figured out the issue? What was it? (as If I'd understand it! )
    Hamachi keeps getting disabled and I can't enable it again without restarting my PC

Edited:

21. Post #741
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    Ok! SO me an 153x finally completed the map! Wooo!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #742
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Hamachi keeps getting disabled and I can't enable it again without restarting my PC

Edited:

oh god what

Edited:

Ok! SO me an 153x finally completed the map! Wooo!
    How long did it take you two to finish it?

23. Post #743
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    oh god what

Edited:

How long did it take you two to finish it?
    Probably 30-45 minutes. After we each finished our mazes and met on that big walkway we went back through the water maze before realizing that was the wrong way :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #744
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    I'm sorry, man, but I'll have to remove you from the dev team. For about one and a half month (if not longer) I've repeatedly sent you messages asking about the progress of the Prey model. Your last activity was two weeks ago. I know you read these messages.

You never reply, nor do you ever send WIPs so I never know if you've even worked on it.

Remember that communication is one of the most important aspects of mod development. As such, I will have to find another modeller to finish the Prey model.
    Just sent this PM to Ihazard.

One and a half month without anything, not even WIPs of the polished Prey model. If he refuses to communicate in a mod project I see no reason to have him in my team.

Time to look for a more competent modeller.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #745
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    Just sent this PM to Ihazard.

One and a half month without anything, not even WIPs of the polished Prey model. If he refuses to communicate in a mod project I see no reason to have him in my team.

Time to look for a more competent modeller.
    Wish I could model.

26. Post #746
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Found a new modeller! A friend of mine, Intruder, who usually makes TF2 hats but had begun to work on a model of Her Majesty for the hell of it, is now officially part of the team and will finish the Prey.

I told him to make an FP account ASAP, not sure when exactly he will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #747
    April 2011
    268 Posts
    Found a new modeller! A friend of mine, Intruder, who usually makes TF2 hats but had begun to work on a model of Her Majesty for the hell of it, is now officially part of the team and will finish the Prey.

I told him to make an FP account ASAP, not sure when exactly he will.
    Tell him to make hats for the prey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #748
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Tell him to make hats for the prey
    If Eawan were to be released as a full game on Steam (purely hypothetical)... what would its pre-order items for TF2 be?

inb4leadpipemelee

29. Post #749
    April 2011
    268 Posts
    Lead pipe melee or the aparatus of the prey the thing on her back

30. Post #750
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,862 Posts
    Or a blood stain on each playermodel's crotch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #751
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Or the Prey's mask. All class of course.

32. Post #752
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    Her Majesty head.

33. Post #753
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Her Majesty head.
    Her Majesty misc, ala Teddy Roosebelt or the Pocket Medic!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #754
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    So did anyone else play the Halloween special with someone yet?

I'm kind of surprised so few people are interested :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #755
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    So did anyone else play the Halloween special with someone yet?

I'm kind of surprised so few people are interested :C
    I can't find anyone to do it with! I was gonna do it with LSR, but that ended up not working out.

Goddamned technology
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #756
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #757
    November 2011
    8 Posts
    Ah yes, I guess that would be me. Hello, fans of rape-simulators and lead pipes!
    So uh, when do I get paid?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Croatia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #758
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,762 Posts
    Ah yes, I guess that would be me. Hello, fans of rape-simulators and lead pipes!
    So uh, when do I get paid?
    Never.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    He gets paid in pipe rape.

40. Post #760
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    Hey I just wanted to drop by and say that I would love to make a trailer for this game. Once enough material is available. I really wanna make banners and stuff too. Maybe making a icon or logo too? I just need input from Kahgarak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)