1. Post #601
    October 2008
    3,901 Posts

Pretty stock. I rooted, but I like Sense. I'll get over it eventually and get cm7, but for the meantime, HTC provides.

2. Post #602
    q0q
    February 2012
    699 Posts

Pretty stock. I rooted, but I like Sense. I'll get over it eventually and get cm7, but for the meantime, HTC provides.
    Sense hurts my eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

3. Post #603
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,547 Posts
    Sense hurts my eyes.
    I thought sense was cool when I saw those HTC commercials a year ago. I wanted an HTC, at the time I didn't know that it was running Android

4. Post #604
    i'd rather kill myself tbh
    June 2005
    2,474 Posts

bland with a serving of bland

5. Post #605
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,632 Posts
    Why the Arch log?
    Pretending my phone is running Arch Linux
    Nah seriously though, couldn't find a good background and I was too lazy to search for a proper one.

6. Post #606
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I think I'm gonna keep this for a while.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #607
    THE MOON ... BEAU TIFUL
    June 2006
    1,143 Posts

Is that the Go Switch widget? If so, what skin is it?

Looks incredibly sexy

Edited:

I've been keeping my homescreen layout like this for ages. I'm really bored of it but can't be arsed to have anything else there

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,219 Posts

Looks incredibly sexy

Edited:

I've been keeping my homescreen layout like this for ages. I'm really bored of it but can't be arsed to have anything else there
    What G. Search widget is that? Mine isn't all sexy and transparent like that.

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts

Looks incredibly sexy
    That's Widgetsoid. You can customize pretty much everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #610
    THE MOON ... BEAU TIFUL
    June 2006
    1,143 Posts
    What G. Search widget is that? Mine isn't all sexy and transparent like that.
    It's Go Launcher's search widget with an ICS skin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #611
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts

i was just bored of launcher 7 i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #612
    September 2009
    2,250 Posts

what phone do you have?

13. Post #613
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I has a Samsung Galaxy S 4G.

14. Post #614
    March 2008
    3,195 Posts

i was just bored of launcher 7 i guess
    what launcher is that?

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,219 Posts
    what launcher is that?
    a bad one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

16. Post #616
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,299 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

17. Post #617
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,093 Posts
    what launcher is that?
    I think it's Touchwiz.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #618
    March 2010
    243 Posts
    what launcher is that?
    Looks like GO launcher with a iOS theme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #619
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,467 Posts

That market icon won't align and it's really pissing me off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #620
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    Looks like GO launcher with a iOS theme.
    out of all the "common" launchers i've found go launcher is probably the easiest to use, i've been told pro launcher is more customizable but i really dislike starting from scratch on a launcher.

shitty ipad theme will have to do until i come up with something better

21. Post #621
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,547 Posts
    Would you guys agree or disagree that the wallpaper states what you like/interested in to everyone who see's your phones wallpaper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,219 Posts
    Would you guys agree or disagree that the wallpaper states what you like/interested in to everyone who see's your phones wallpaper?
    that's debatable

if it's something like a bottle of beer (ghetto ftw) then yeah it could reflect one's interests

but if it's something like Gunski's wallpapers (scenery and such) or LeonTodds (look up one or two posts) it could just be something that suits the phone's overall design.

23. Post #623
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,467 Posts
    that's debatable

if it's something like a bottle of beer (ghetto ftw) then yeah it could reflect one's interests

but if it's something like Gunski's wallpapers (scenery and such) or LeonTodds (look up one or two posts) it could just be something that suits the phone's overall design.
    Yeah, I'm kind of stuck between nice abstract wallpapers that make the phone look 10 times as sexy, or one that looks cool to anyone who sees my phone.

24. Post #624
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,632 Posts
    Yeah, I'm kind of stuck between nice abstract wallpapers that make the phone look 10 times as sexy, or one that looks cool to anyone who sees my phone.
    I always choose the former. After all, I'll be the one looking at my phone most of the time. And a nice looking wallpaper can also impress anyone looking at it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #625
    I make Minecraft mods.
    January 2009
    1,530 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,219 Posts
    fucking beautiful pic

if your status bar was red then it would be complete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #627
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,837 Posts
    Found it, in case anyone else wants it:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #628
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,347 Posts
    That's awesome, care to post the source image?

29. Post #629
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,837 Posts
    That's awesome, care to post the source image?
    Wait no longer!

30. Post #630
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,347 Posts
    oh man, it's great.
    thanks a bunch :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #631
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,467 Posts
    Wait no longer!
    I wish there was more of those kind of pixel landscapes. They look really nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #632
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,347 Posts
    does the artist have any more? It'd be sick if there were different time versions of these. Like night, sunrise, sunset, and such.

33. Post #633
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    fairly certain thats from the ending of the pokemon games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #634
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,347 Posts
    So it is. Damn

35. Post #635
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,837 Posts
    I tried to make my own camera icon so that it blended with that brightness lil' widget but I think it sucks

I'm a sucker for the brightness button, anyway I can put it into the drop down menu? I'm currently on Cyanogen7, but I can't find the option to do so, at least.

36. Post #636
    November 2009
    10,188 Posts
    I tried to make my own camera icon so that it blended with that brightness lil' widget but I think it sucks

I'm a sucker for the brightness button, anyway I can put it into the drop down menu? I'm currently on Cyanogen7, but I can't find the option to do so, at least.
    MIUI has that option.

37. Post #637
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,837 Posts
    Yeah, I used MIUI once, but I really like the general feel of cyanogen, it's more "functional", I also fucked everything up with it since I could mix all kinds of shitty themes with it and it ended up looking awful

38. Post #638
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,547 Posts
    Thanks! I'm trying it now!

mclock?
    I'll try that after!

39. Post #639
    November 2009
    10,188 Posts

40. Post #640
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,467 Posts
    It's buried in the settings somewhere. I can't remember where.