1. Post #921
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    8,016 Posts

Fuck it I'll just use puush to capture my screenshot of my homescreen.

2. Post #922
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts

Fuck me with my emptiness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

3. Post #923
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I love monotone icons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #924
    March 2010
    586 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #925
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts

The creeper is facepunch since I didnt have a decent alternative, and the cyanide and happiness face is my flashlight, just because I wanted an excuse to have that face on my screen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #926
    March 2008
    3,204 Posts
    403, thats all we know

The creeper is facepunch since I didnt have a decent alternative, and the cyanide and happiness face is my flashlight, just because I wanted an excuse to have that face on my screen.
    gross.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #927
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,606 Posts

Edited:

Although I don't have the clock shortcut anymore, as the widget works for that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #928
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I'm getting the Galaxy S III on the 21st :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #929
    May 2012
    249 Posts
    How's this?

What's the icon pack called?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #930
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    582 Posts
    What's the icon pack called?
    I think it's called ProjectGlass, by blackbearblanc, you can get it here, among lots of other cool things.
    Made this using some of his/her resources:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #931
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    I think it's called ProjectGlass, by blackbearblanc, you can get it here, among lots of other cool things.
    Made this using some of his/her resources:
    App drawer icon looks really out of place, apart from that, it's really neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #932
    March 2010
    586 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #933
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,876 Posts

Decided to try to re-make a screen I saw because I found it pretty neat.
    I think I'll keep this one for longer.
    How do you get the blue coloured words? I'm not seeing any option.

14. Post #934
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,844 Posts
    Mine feels really bland now compared to you lot

15. Post #935
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,793 Posts
    How do you get the blue coloured words? I'm not seeing any option.
    There is an option to change the way the different types work. That's where you can set color
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #936
    March 2008
    3,204 Posts
    Mine feels really bland now compared to you lot

What phone do you have?

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,844 Posts
    Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro

18. Post #938
    August 2009
    804 Posts
    SO MUCH RED!

19. Post #939
    September 2009
    1,444 Posts
    4.0.4 on Galaxy Nexus

Looks really washed out on an LCD, I would love a monitor with the colour vibrancy of AMOLED screens

20. Post #940
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    Not sure about this...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #941
    Looks good, but I find the clock very spaced apart. Also, this is probably the only time I see the date/battery above a clock, most of the time its below or beside.

22. Post #942
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,101 Posts
    why do you people put the only interactive parts of your homescreen in a small fraction of the screen and leave tons of empty space when you could just put apps there and not have to click the way bottom of your screen to do A Thing

23. Post #943
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    Because it looks cluttered that way. It's just like your Windows desktop, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #944
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    why do you people put the only interactive parts of your homescreen in a small fraction of the screen and leave tons of empty space when you could just put apps there and not have to click the way bottom of your screen to do A Thing
    I have all of my apps on the second screen. The main screen is for looks.

25. Post #945
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,101 Posts
    Because it looks cluttered that way. It's just like your Windows desktop, really.
    except your windows desktop is 20+ inches and not a touchscreen sorry try again

Edited:

I have all of my apps on the second screen. The main screen is for looks.
    what an efficient and useful way of configuring your mobile telecommunications device
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #946
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,299 Posts

Edited:

what an efficient and useful way of configuring your mobile telecommunications device
    Because it looks like shit, standard phone functions go at the bottom bar. I don't mind the second it takes to open my app drawer while keeping my phones desktop aesthetically pleasing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

27. Post #947
    March 2008
    3,204 Posts

Edited:

oh no it takes 1 extra second to open the app i want

:o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #948
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts

Edited:

So if my screen is SMALLER I've got to put more shit on it? Because fuck logic.
    I've got 6 shortcuts maximum on my computer desktop, and I've got 5 on my phone, which are the phone shortcut, calendar, app drawer, internet and SMS, if that isn't enough then I don't know what is. Also we have this thing called "app drawer", it's really awesome and you can search stuff by their names! So that you don't have to put 'em on the screen!

29. Post #949
    March 2008
    3,204 Posts
    4.0.4 on Galaxy Nexus

Looks really washed out on an LCD, I would love a monitor with the colour vibrancy of AMOLED screens
    what clock widget is that?

30. Post #950
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    Fuck

YES

My god making that transparent status windows on gingerbread is a pain in the ass oww
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,606 Posts
    Wow that is good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #952
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Fingers, that looks amazing. It's impressive seeing you go from that really shitty homescreen to, well, that. Anyways, I got bored of default ICS so here's mine:

I was gonna make it all ICS blue but I already had enough of that color for this year or so.

33. Post #953
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,606 Posts
    Why not have contacts instead of phone?

34. Post #954
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,793 Posts
    That could be contacts with a phone icon as well, you never know.

35. Post #955
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Because when you have the phone open, swiping to the right = contacts. Also I don't like the default contacts app.

36. Post #956
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    I need help

Okay this is it, I'm done with it for a couple of weeks
    Also, I agree and thank you Samuka, my first homescreens were indeed shitty, as seen here:

Ewww

37. Post #957
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #958
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,606 Posts
    Because when you have the phone open, swiping to the right = contacts. Also I don't like the default contacts app.
    I thought it just brought you to your favourites

39. Post #959
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    347 Posts

40. Post #960
    I'm a Cthulhu!
    January 2011
    5,291 Posts

Haven't really found anything i like to modify my phone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)