1. Post #681
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,770 Posts

Tf201 homescreen
    best i could do with stock launcher, shows all info i need plus my most used apps
    Tried Go launcher HD but was buggy and slow, no other launchers had much customizability

sorry about picture quality, no idea why its so bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #682
    I paid $2 for this
    October 2010
    780 Posts
    Here's my sgs2

3. Post #683
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,833 Posts

Tf201 homescreen
    best i could do with stock launcher, shows all info i need plus my most used apps
    Tried Go launcher HD but was buggy and slow, no other launchers had much customizability

+1 for Prequel. Even though it's from a good thingy it's too cluttered, unfortunately.

4. Post #684
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,328 Posts

Tf201 homescreen

Hidden furry, almost didn't notice it.

Anyway, the layout is a bit weird I think. I'd probably move the charger and task widgets to the right side of the screen and the app icons to the left, with the date and weather widgets on the lower middle of the screen. Also the clock blends too much into the background.

Oh and what's that waterman text? Seems weird. And unnecessary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #685
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,770 Posts
    Hidden furry, almost didn't notice it.

Anyway, the layout is a bit weird I think. I'd probably move the charger and task widgets to the right side of the screen and the app icons to the left, with the date and weather widgets on the lower middle of the screen. Also the clock blends too much into the background.

Oh and what's that waterman text? Seems weird. And unnecessary.
    cant remove the waterman text due to the weather widget, ill take what you said into consideration and will play around with it tomorow. I can see the clock perfectly, but its also there because it nearly fits exactly into the circle its on.
    Will move apps to another screen aswell

6. Post #686
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts

Tf201 homescreen

Surprisingly nice.

7. Post #687
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts

Tf201 homescreen

background is an eyesore, it blends in with the widgets and text in a bad way. the entire thing is an incomprehensible mess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 3 (list)

8. Post #688
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,853 Posts

Never thought about using it until now, but I've had this background on my tablet PC for quite some time. It looks amazing on the actual screen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #689
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts
    background is an eyesore, it blends in with the widgets and text in a bad way. the entire thing is an incomprehensible mess
    could be a lot worse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #690
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,833 Posts

Never thought about using it until now, but I've had this background on my tablet PC for quite some time. It looks amazing on the actual screen.
    Space bros!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #691
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    could be a lot worse
    no im pretty sure it cant actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

12. Post #692
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts
    no im pretty sure it cant actually
    it could be hardcore gay furry scat with puking

14. Post #694
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    you're trying to convince me but its not working
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #695
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,833 Posts
    you're trying to convince me but its not working
    Okay I give up.

16. Post #696
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,609 Posts
    surprise surprise i reverted back to my old homescreen

lol stock ics background (help me with this)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #697
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,019 Posts
    www.wallbase.cc

have fun

Edited:

or they do have a wallbase app too, which is nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #698
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,436 Posts
    [QUOTE=Ehmmett;35241791]www.wallbase.cc have fun Edited: or they do have a wallbase app too, which is nice.[/QUOTE

A wallbase app? WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS.

Edited:

Aw I can't even edit my post, how embarrasing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts
    I got so stuck on that snow one it was almost painful to try and come up with anything else. I guess I should get that Wallbase app...

20. Post #700
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,671 Posts

21. Post #701
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,833 Posts
    To me, the ICS search widget doesn't match with any white/clear wallpaper. That's why I always go with darker ones.

22. Post #702
    THE MOON ... BEAU TIFUL
    June 2006
    1,143 Posts

I wish samsung didn't slap Touchwiz on ICS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #703
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,671 Posts

better y/n?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #704
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts

better y/n?
    change those icons to something blue/white themed and you've got it

25. Post #705
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,671 Posts
    change those icons to something blue/white themed and you've got it
    how would I go on doing that since CM9 doesn't support custom themes yet

26. Post #706
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,436 Posts
    how would I go on doing that since CM9 doesn't support custom themes yet
    I'm sure I've seen themes somewhere in the settings of CM9.

27. Post #707
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,671 Posts
    I'm sure I've seen themes somewhere in the settings of CM9.
    I've seen it too, but it's just a stub currently.

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts
    you can't set custom icons?

29. Post #709
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,671 Posts
    you can't set custom icons?
    I can't find it anywhere.

30. Post #710
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts
    Use the market or, preferably, deviantart.

31. Post #711
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    You should try out Nova launcher, it's pretty much the stock ICS launcher with some extra options.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #712
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts
    http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/03/20/...final-version/

How the fuck do you get Minimalistic text like this.

I swear to fucking God.

33. Post #713
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,196 Posts

Considering changing the icons to their darker variant.

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,249 Posts
    Space bros!
    You guys should get Custom Wallpaper Slideshow app, I have 100 Hubble images that randomize every time I lock the screen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #715
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,945 Posts

Also, background is a live one.

36. Post #716
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts

I wish samsung didn't slap Touchwiz on ICS
    touchwhiz was a really nice ui when i got my captivate because the stock android UI on pretty much everything before ICS was terrible

now that ICS is out though i wish manufacturers would just give up trying to "customize" their phones and just make good hardware for us to buy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #717
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,299 Posts
    touchwhiz was a really nice ui when i got my captivate because the stock android UI on pretty much everything before ICS was terrible

now that ICS is out though i wish manufacturers would just give up trying to "customize" their phones and just make good hardware for us to buy
    Computer manufacturers don't skin windows, so phone manufacturers can sod of skinning phones.
    Wallpapers + codec and additional functionality that follows the Holo UX guidelines is no problem.

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,751 Posts

Nothing special... Looking for new backgrounds and themes for HTC Amaze 4G

39. Post #719
    October 2007
    2,000 Posts

Brand new Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. I like the size more than the larger tablets and it's quite nice so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    Looks great. Is that weather widget only for tablets?