1. Post #281
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,323 Posts

Blue on black. B)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I honestly don't like the ICS buttons on the bottom. Can you replace them with your own?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #283
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    I honestly don't like the ICS buttons on the bottom. Can you replace them with your own?
    I can't help but read that like "I don't like that you have these on your homescreen. Please change them before I come over to beat you up"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I can't help but read that like "I don't like that you have these on your homescreen. Please change them before I come over to beat you up"
    I'm not telling him to change them. I'm just wondering if you can in general.

6. Post #286
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    I'm not telling him to change them. I'm just wondering if you can in general.
    I know, I'm just kidding. I don't really think you can from what I've seen, but you can always use another launcher other than default if you're too concerned about that.

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,172 Posts
    I think it looks nice. Is there anything you fine folks think I should add or change?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I think it looks nice. Is there anything you fine folks think I should add or change?
    Nope. What icon pack is that?

9. Post #289
    November 2009
    10,071 Posts
    I think a clock would look good. Or a weather widget

10. Post #290
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    12,975 Posts
    I tried

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,172 Posts
    Nope. What icon pack is that?
    I'm not sure what Icon pack it is, but it's part of this theme.
    I like how clean the interface is.

Edited:

Here's the wallpaper, just incase any of you want it.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7035566/80a0...1f95cd7d88.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,843 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me how I download widgets?

I got a Sony Erricson Xperia Mini Pro a few days ago and all I can find in the marketplace is games, books and movies. Is there a different place to download widgets? And what actually is a widget?

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,297 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me how I download widgets?

I got a Sony Erricson Xperia Mini Pro a few days ago and all I can find in the marketplace is games, books and movies. Is there a different place to download widgets? And what actually is a widget?
    Widgets can be found in the Market, under Apps. There are dedicated apps such as 'Fancy Widgets' or 'Minimalistic Text' or 'Beautiful Widgets' for widgets, or there are apps that also have widgets in them, to further increase their usability.

Examples of widgets are the weather or clock (or both) thingies () you can see above, in other users' screenshots

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,843 Posts
    I feel such a tit, I was looking in the entire wrong place in the Marketplace.

Thank you so much, that's incredibly useful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Got tired of my old homescreen, decided to try and ripoff GunskiMod.

I'm torn between putting a SwitchPro widget or just keeping my icons. If I have the switch, I can quickly change my settings and see if I'm just throwing battery down the drain. But if I have my icons, I can get to all my apps quickly. Putting both just makes it look cluttered.

Also, was looking for a new wallpaper but I can't set it: it just says "filetype jpg/png/bmp (whatever I picked) not found".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I was bored today so I changed shit around. Like always, can't decide which is better.

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    God damnit I can't make up my mind.

Edited:

Fucking automerge. Sorry for the wall of spam everyone.

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    I know, I'm just kidding. I don't really think you can from what I've seen, but you can always use another launcher other than default if you're too concerned about that.
    If it's anything like honeycomb like everything else in ICS, no, not without rooting. You can still use custom launchers but they'll be launched from the home button like usual, that bar will still be there.

19. Post #299
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Ah, now this is more like it!

If only my status bar didn't look like crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #300

21. Post #301
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    I did. It's the glitchiest app I've ever used. Keeps flickering between white and black, can't see my notifications, decides to freeze every 20 seconds.

22. Post #302
    November 2009
    10,071 Posts
    Looks alot better than your old one, GunskiMod

Also, need some colourful wallpapers.

23. Post #303
    April 2011
    726 Posts

edited all the 2x1 icons (except music and videos) to fit myself, i made the sonic cd icon using some picture i found on google and sonic generations art
    not very proud of the gba one though
    wasn't too happy of the sonic cd icon so i redid it
    Sorry for getting back a little late, but could you share those images used in your tiles?

24. Post #304
    June 2009
    26 Posts
    Cyanogenmod <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #305
    Dennab
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,841 Posts
    I got excited for a moment because I saw foobar.

27. Post #307
    Dennab
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    I got excited for a moment because I saw foobar.
    Its just a remote for my PC. I can laze around in bed and change the track from my tablet.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,198 Posts
    GunskiMod, tell me your secrets. Your phone is literally so beautiful I want to cry tears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,182 Posts
    Got my Droid X2 yesterday

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,198 Posts
    Just found that page of Depth of Field wallpapers.

I'm loving this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    GunskiMod, tell me your secrets. Your phone is literally so beautiful I want to cry tears.
    Thank you! I have:
    SiMi Clock
    Go Launcher
    Icons from Diviantart
    and I made a custom black, 45% opacity dock that you can easily set with Go Launcher.

Just found that page of Depth of Field wallpapers.

I'm loving this.
    For anyone wondering, this (middle click to open full size):
    http://imgur.com/a/HHxIF#0
    and
    http://imgur.com/a/6Fl2f#0

32. Post #312
    C:\
    March 2011
    1,749 Posts
    I was bored today so I changed shit around. Like always, can't decide which is better.

What icons?

Edited:

Thank you! I have:
    SiMi Clock
    Go Launcher
    Icons from Diviantart
    and I made a custom black, 45% opacity dock that you can easily set with Go Launcher.

For anyone wondering, this (middle click to open full size):
    http://imgur.com/a/HHxIF#0
    and
    http://imgur.com/a/6Fl2f#0
    Fuck, sorry, didn't see this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    What icons?

Edited:

Fuck, sorry, didn't see this.
    It's alright. I think I spent like 30min looking for icons on Diviantart and I'm still not satisfied.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    THE MOON ... BEAU TIFUL
    June 2006
    1,143 Posts
    Awesome collection of wallpapers right there

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,996 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts

Might try to find some icon packs later, but like to keep it simple really

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,843 Posts
    Guys, how do I take a screenshot on my Android? All the apps I try don't work because it says I'm not rooted. What does it mean when it says I'm not rooted? My device is an Xperia Mini Pro, if that changes anything.

38. Post #318
    March 2010
    243 Posts
    Guys, how do I take a screenshot on my Android? All the apps I try don't work because it says I'm not rooted. What does it mean when it says I'm not rooted? My device is an Xperia Mini Pro, if that changes anything.
    Rooting gives you access to system files, enabling you to install certain apps and custom ROMs

You can read more at the XDA developers forum.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=727

39. Post #319
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Try holding down the home button and push the power button once. Or else, root your phone and install an app to take screenshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    14,651 Posts
    Is it just me or do these wallpapers never look as good as on wallpaper as they do on screen?

Edited:

Here is mine, nice and simple:

I'm thinking about changing the clock. Any recommendations?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)