1. Post #201
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    SilkRoad is incredibly expensive. Considering Primo is expensive normally, SR Primo is probably just ridiculous. I'd also rather buy from a reputable source. I have a great source for everything I need except the Primo.

2. Post #202
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    Would you reccomend me using SR to acquire my shit then? I live in such a small town there's probably one juicer at the most. Excluding my friend who tried THG out in cali

3. Post #203
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    There's plenty of good online sources, you just have to network on bodybuilding forums to find them. The really good sources can't be found on eroids, they often don't even have sites and operate solely through secure e-mails.

4. Post #204
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    If you live in the US/UK acquiring online is incredibly easy. Any of the top suppliers on eroids have relatively cheap prices and will get the product to you within 2 weeks, there's even US domestic based sources which means you'll get it within a few days, if not overnight and no going through customs. Similarly there are also UK domestic sources.

5. Post #205
    April 2012
    3,383 Posts
    what about Canada?

6. Post #206
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    what about Canada?
    Canada has plenty of domestic online retailers too.

IIRC in canada you are allowed to possess a personal amount of steroids legally (usually 3 months or less supply)

7. Post #207
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    I found out yesterday that my source has HGH as well. Might add some Rips to my cycle for shits and giggles. He has pharma grade Serostin/Somatropin but that shit is expensive as all hell. 850 per 126IU kit.

8. Post #208
    April 2012
    3,383 Posts
    Canada has plenty of domestic online retailers too.

IIRC in canada you are allowed to possess a personal amount of steroids legally (usually 3 months or less supply)
    good to keep in mind for the future.

Edited:

I found this: In Canada, anabolic steroids and their derivatives are part of the Controlled drugs and substances act and are Schedule IV substances, meaning that it is illegal to obtain or sell them without a prescription; however, possession is not punishable, a consequence reserved for schedule I, II, or III substances. Those guilty of buying or selling anabolic steroids in Canada can be imprisoned for up to 18 months. Import and export also carry similar penalties.

9. Post #209
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    I found out yesterday that my source has HGH as well. Might add some Rips to my cycle for shits and giggles. He has pharma grade Serostin/Somatropin but that shit is expensive as all hell. 850 per 126IU kit.
    Waste of money dude. May as well spend half that money on more AAS.

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    don't these fuck up your metabolism in the long run?

11. Post #211
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    don't these fuck up your metabolism in the long run?
    what

what

no

how do you even.... wow just wow best one I've heard yet.

12. Post #212
    Quitting drugs and running
    September 2007
    501 Posts
    I have a few questions, I don't plan on using steroids and have no desire to do, but knowing this stuff is helpful and interesting. I've read all of the pages and some questions may have already been answered but I may have not understood it.

What does a typical cycle look like? From point of injecting, then what you eat for that day/week and your exercise schedule for that day/week?

Would you change your exercise regime once you start your PCT?

I believe your goal Jaeger was to go to thailand then take you, you said you would be doing 8 weeks of cycles then 4-6 weeks of PCT. Does this mean that there is no off-time or off-cycle per say during those 8 weeks, and the only essential recovery time you get is during the PCT?

13. Post #213
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Cycles vary quite a bit depending on what compounds you're using. Some compounds require once or twice a week injections, others require everyday injections.

For example, I will be pinning every 5 days for my cycle.

Typically people eat a lot more when juicing because you're able to build more muscle. If you're natty and eat 6-7k calories a day, a lot of that will be going to fat, whereas someone on steroids will be able to build a lot more muscle with it.

Routines don't really need to change much. You can do more volume while on steroids but you're going to pack on muscle no matter what your routine is. If you have a solid routine down already, you don't need to change it when you hop on the juice.

You really shouldn't change much when you PCT. You might have to lower the weight and whatnot as you lose strength, but lowering volume is one of the big mistakes people make that causes them to lose a lot more than they'd like.

The whole time on = time off thing is a load of bullshit. As soon as you finish PCT you should be back to homeostasis which means you're ready to cycle again. Waiting changes nothing.

14. Post #214
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    The whole time on = time off thing is a load of bullshit. As soon as you finish PCT you should be back to homeostasis which means you're ready to cycle again. Waiting changes nothing.
    I'd make sure with bloodwork first. If hcg isn't used and only a SERM therapy is done, it could be 20 weeks before you are back to pre-cycle levels.

15. Post #215
    February 2007
    51 Posts
    The one thing that keeps me from using AAS is the potential addiction. Gains, workouts, mood etc on cycle compared to natty or especially in PCT are very different. I believe it would lead to constant cycling and alot of cash. I personally believe most gear can be taken safely in physiological terms but I believe that psychological effects of AAS can often harbor worse long term effects.

I'm lucky enough to be blessed with genetics which favour hypertrophy, but losing fat requires absolute dedication and much longer periods of contest dieting. That being said, I've used ephedrine, clen and DNP with good results and regular health monitoring.

16. Post #216
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    People stay on because it's smarter to stay on, not because they are addicted.

Steroids are so ridiculously cheap, you spend more on a years worth of whey than you do on a years worth of TRT dosed testosterone. Once you realize how safe steroids actually are when used in moderation, you realize just how silly the entire cycle-on/cycle-off thing is.

What psychological effects? Other than tren, steroids don't do anything except make you feel like a god. I don't understand how that is a bad thing, unless you consider feeling fantastic all the time a negative side effect. The lethargy and whatnot is just a side effect of using too many aromatase inhibitors, it's caused by low estrogen levels.

Most of the negative "side effects" of steroids actually come along during PCT. The solution is to just never PCT, ta-da, problem solved. There's plenty of guys who stay on for years and years and come off with a blast of HCG in order to have kids. It's very rare for them to actually make you sterile.

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Isn't PCT a nessecity when taking in consideration you need to cycle the amounts and different substances to see how your body reacts / adjusts....?

18. Post #218
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Why would PCT be necessary? You can just revert to TRT doses with testosterone and it'd be no different than being in homeostasis, it's the same as the test that is produced by your body.

You don't NEED to try every substance under the sun. For example, the average guy who just wants to look joocier than the average person doesn't need to touch tren/halo/any of the "hardcore" bodybuilding drugs. Most steroids such as equipose, masteron, etc. don't have any unique side effects, just the same ones that can come with supraphysical amounts of testosterone.

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Simple enough, thanks for the info !

20. Post #220
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    People stay on because it's smarter to stay on, not because they are addicted.

Steroids are so ridiculously cheap, you spend more on a years worth of whey than you do on a years worth of TRT dosed testosterone. Once you realize how safe steroids actually are when used in moderation, you realize just how silly the entire cycle-on/cycle-off thing is.

What psychological effects? Other than tren, steroids don't do anything except make you feel like a god. I don't understand how that is a bad thing, unless you consider feeling fantastic all the time a negative side effect. The lethargy and whatnot is just a side effect of using too many aromatase inhibitors, it's caused by low estrogen levels.

Most of the negative "side effects" of steroids actually come along during PCT. The solution is to just never PCT, ta-da, problem solved. There's plenty of guys who stay on for years and years and come off with a blast of HCG in order to have kids. It's very rare for them to actually make you sterile.
    This is not entirely true.

Staying on forever presents a problem in that having impaired cholesterol profiles for a really long time leads to problems down the track, hence why so many pro bbers and strongmen/plers have suffered heart problems.

Time on = time off is bullshit I would agree, but a 4 week SERM therapy by itself won't do the trick, hCG really needs to be used to get back to pre cycle bloods in 4 weeks.

21. Post #221
    September 2007
    204 Posts
    Going to start cycle in the near future
    17 yr old
    testosterone enanthate
    arimidex
    hcg
    nolvadex
    12 wks

22. Post #222
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Going to start cycle in the near future
    17 yr old
    testosterone enanthate
    arimidex
    hcg
    nolvadex
    12 wks
    Oh boy

Can you seriously not wait 2 years or so??

23. Post #223
    September 2007
    204 Posts
    I'm likely going to be waiting a year, yes.

24. Post #224
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    There really is no need to use HCG when you're young and only doing a 12 week cycle. You'll bounce back quickly regardless, you're wasting your money on it. Aromasin is also a better AI if you can get your hands on it, less sides and helps out your cholesterol as well.

25. Post #225

August 2012
    23 Posts
    Hey im 17 years old, turning 18 in februar. Im 1,90 CM high and weights around 72 KG's. im like pretty thin and not really huge across my shoulders. But im gymming alot, and really hard aswell as taking it really serrious. So my question is pretty simple. BTW im having a hard time to gain weight. i can eat and eat but never gain any weight.. So a friend of my, told me if i took a cycle (8 weeks) of testosteron (pills) 500-MG each day or week, dont really remember! (hehe) i would get bigger, and stronger and aswell increase my body-mass and size, so he told me if i wanted to grow, i should consider testo when i've been working out for half a year -ish.. So when i turn 18 i really want to start using testo, one cycle. Is there anything negativ about this?

Should i re-consider my choice, or is there any important things i should be aware of, beside the negativ side effects.. im sick of being small and want to get things started, not only gain strenght but also want to get bigger.. Dont want to be a small kid with muscle but rather bigger body.

I do have strict gymming - schedule and gyms for 8 hours -ish every week!

i do use some supplements like, creatine, pre-workout, proteins,amino(acid/dioxid) *can't spell it ;$*

TL;DR would it be stupid if i as 17 years old, after 1 year og gymming, started using 1 cycle of testo to gain body mass and not only strenght?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    February 2007
    51 Posts
    Hey im 17 years old, turning 18 in februar. Im 1,90 CM high and weights around 72 KG's. im like pretty thin and not really huge across my shoulders. But im gymming alot, and really hard aswell as taking it really serrious. So my question is pretty simple. BTW im having a hard time to gain weight. i can eat and eat but never gain any weight.. So a friend of my, told me if i took a cycle (8 weeks) of testosteron (pills) 500-MG each day or week, dont really remember! (hehe) i would get bigger, and stronger and aswell increase my body-mass and size, so he told me if i wanted to grow, i should consider testo when i've been working out for half a year -ish.. So when i turn 18 i really want to start using testo, one cycle. Is there anything negativ about this?

Should i re-consider my choice, or is there any important things i should be aware of, beside the negativ side effects.. im sick of being small and want to get things started, not only gain strenght but also want to get bigger.. Dont want to be a small kid with muscle but rather bigger body.

I do have strict gymming - schedule and gyms for 8 hours -ish every week!

i do use some supplements like, creatine, pre-workout, proteins,amino(acid/dioxid) *can't spell it ;$*

TL;DR would it be stupid if i as 17 years old, after 1 year og gymming, started using 1 cycle of testo to gain body mass and not only strenght?
    u wot m8

No such thing as Test pills, you need to inject it. There are DHT based orals like dbol/anavar though, 500mg of either would probably kill you though. I would not consider taking gear at your experience level. You have not bothered to even research a structured cycle, and they are not magic either, you need to EAT, eat and eat more. The amount of times I've heard people say they eat loads, you really don't. Most guys says "i'm easily eating 4-6k calories" and most of them are bullshitting, its more like 3k.

Anyway, I believe education is better than turning someone away. You should run a 12-15 week cycle of a long ester Testosterone like Enanthate, research into a PCT and the side effects (especially Estrogen related sides)

27. Post #227
    April 2012
    3,383 Posts
    track your calories

28. Post #228

August 2012
    23 Posts
    Just bought Seriouos-Mass.. Hoping it will help. increases my daily intake by 3.7k calories daily if i take the correct amounts (3 shakers a day). But yep it does. Atleast here in Norway and Sweden.. A friend of mine uses it. He gets 200 pills. for a 8 week cycle, and thats 500 MG a week, and we do have PCT in pills aswell...
    u wot m8

No such thing as Test pills, you need to inject it. There are DHT based orals like dbol/anavar though, 500mg of either would probably kill you though. I would not consider taking gear at your experience level. You have not bothered to even research a structured cycle, and they are not magic either, you need to EAT, eat and eat more. The amount of times I've heard people say they eat loads, you really don't. Most guys says "i'm easily eating 4-6k calories" and most of them are bullshitting, its more like 3k.

Anyway, I believe education is better than turning someone away. You should run a 12-15 week cycle of a long ester Testosterone like Enanthate, research into a PCT and the side effects (especially Estrogen related sides)

29. Post #229
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,751 Posts
    enjoy fucking ur liver with a fake steriod

30. Post #230
    February 2007
    51 Posts
    Just bought Seriouos-Mass.. Hoping it will help. increases my daily intake by 3.7k calories daily if i take the correct amounts (3 shakers a day). But yep it does. Atleast here in Norway and Sweden.. A friend of mine uses it. He gets 200 pills. for a 8 week cycle, and thats 500 MG a week, and we do have PCT in pills aswell...
    I would seriously look into what your taking, oral steroids should be dosed accordling and either used as a kickstarter for a longer ester T or ran alongside.

A word on orals from ausbuilt:
    do you worry about drinking when not on d-bol? No? then don't worry when you're on it.... its the alcohol that will damage your liver, not the d-bol. As an example, if you take 100mg/day d-bol, thats 700mg per week.

1 pint of lager is 18.3g of alcohol, thats 18,300mg of alcohol your liver has to process... it can only do about 10-15g an hour in a male (its why you get done DUI the morning after a night out..).

Now d-bol being 17-alkylated passes through the liver twice.. so your 700mg/week is really 1,400mg/week for your liver; of course, your 18,300mg of alcohol is for the week right? No? what a surprise

So you see a night on tiles getting p*ssed is FAR harder on your liver than any oral cycle you're likely to take... and hence all the BB pro's are alive and kicking...

31. Post #231

August 2012
    23 Posts
    I would seriously look into what your taking, oral steroids should be dosed accordling and either used as a kickstarter for a longer ester T or ran alongside.

A word on orals from ausbuilt:
    do you worry about drinking when not on d-bol? No? then don't worry when you're on it.... its the alcohol that will damage your liver, not the d-bol. As an example, if you take 100mg/day d-bol, thats 700mg per week.

1 pint of lager is 18.3g of alcohol, thats 18,300mg of alcohol your liver has to process... it can only do about 10-15g an hour in a male (its why you get done DUI the morning after a night out..).

Now d-bol being 17-alkylated passes through the liver twice.. so your 700mg/week is really 1,400mg/week for your liver; of course, your 18,300mg of alcohol is for the week right? No? what a surprise

So you see a night on tiles getting p*ssed is FAR harder on your liver than any oral cycle you're likely to take... and hence all the BB pro's are alive and kicking...
    Sorry, there's a few words i can't understand properly in some sense. But i do understand what you're trying to say. But alot of people i've asked, told me that taking oral testo ins't that much different from injecting it. And do you have anything other to suggest, so i can consider something else if you think T-pills aren't good enough? The reason why i chose to go for testo, is that i heard alot of positiv about it, and that it doesn't really have that many bad-sideeffects if you do correct doses. and some say i dont need PCT after aswell. But thats why im asking, im living in such a small town, so its hardly anyone here if noone. thats knows anything about this shit, so im kinda on my own to figure what to choose, and why. Because there's no one here i can ask about it. cuz they wouldn't have any acknowledge about it. Hmm..

I still do want to use a cycle, with PCT ofcourse. but not really sure if ill take it in oral-pills or get the injection-able ones. Thanks for answering and understanding anyway! really appreciate it!

32. Post #232
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Sorry, there's a few words i can't understand properly in some sense. But i do understand what you're trying to say. But alot of people i've asked, told me that taking oral testo ins't that much different from injecting it. And do you have anything other to suggest, so i can consider something else if you think T-pills aren't good enough? The reason why i chose to go for testo, is that i heard alot of positiv about it, and that it doesn't really have that many bad-sideeffects if you do correct doses. and some say i dont need PCT after aswell. But thats why im asking, im living in such a small town, so its hardly anyone here if noone. thats knows anything about this shit, so im kinda on my own to figure what to choose, and why. Because there's no one here i can ask about it. cuz they wouldn't have any acknowledge about it. Hmm..

I still do want to use a cycle, with PCT ofcourse. but not really sure if ill take it in oral-pills or get the injection-able ones. Thanks for answering and understanding anyway! really appreciate it!

I'm not sure why you are insisting on using oral testosterone. There's a few things you need to consider

1. Oral testosterone: what do you know about the product you are expecting to use? I can tell you for a fact most oral testosterone products are not a popular buy on the market today, and as such I'd be questioning whether the stuff you are getting is legit. It could very well be, it's not at all an expensive product, but the lack of popularity leads me to think not many sources would be interested in stocking it.

Oral testosterone is typically one of two products: Methyltestosterone or Andriol. Methyltest is not actually testosterone, it's modified to be a 17aa methylated compound so it can survive first pass metabolism in the liver, this makes it more bioavailable (you absorb more of the drug) but it also makes it very stressful on the liver. The reason I say it's not the same as testosterone is because the alteration also changes the effects of the steroid. By most accounts, methyltestosterone is not a good tissue builder, it doesn't offer much more than the androgenic effects.

Andriol on the other hand, is NOT methylated and has very poor bioavailability as a result. It's main market is the TRT market, and doctors get their patients to do a bunch of shit to increase the absorption of the drug if the patient insists on using an oral delivery, such as eating a meal with 15-20g of fat before ingesting the drug. But regardless, the absorption of the drug varies widely and is not at all reliable.

You would be much better off with injectable testosterone. It's cheap, it's effective and it's widely available.

Anyone who tells you that you don't need a PCT for ANY steroid is a fucking idiot and should not be listened to. Any steroid at supraphysiological dosages will temporarily shut down your HPTA. You can recover without a PCT, but it's a long drawn out affair and probably not the best idea if you enjoy your well being.

It would be in your best interest to acquire HCG for any steroid cycle and run it all the way through, this will keep the testes functioning and make recovery very quick. SERMs like nolvadex and clomiphene are actually kind of useless.

33. Post #233
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Running HCG all the way through isn't very smart. It's very easy for your body to become dependent on it. If you're so keen on keeping your balls normal size throughout the cycle, HCG should be used at a midpoint or maybe at every 1/3 interval in long cycles. Even then, that will do nothing but spin the wheels, the HCG will get them going but since you still have steroids in your system they will shut down again once it's out of your system. HCG should be used at the end of the cycle, timed so it gets your balls going again and by the time it is out of your system, so are the steroids. That way it's an effective kick-starter.

34. Post #234

August 2012
    23 Posts
    I'm not sure why you are insisting on using oral testosterone. There's a few things you need to consider

1. Oral testosterone: what do you know about the product you are expecting to use? I can tell you for a fact most oral testosterone products are not a popular buy on the market today, and as such I'd be questioning whether the stuff you are getting is legit. It could very well be, it's not at all an expensive product, but the lack of popularity leads me to think not many sources would be interested in stocking it.

Oral testosterone is typically one of two products: Methyltestosterone or Andriol. Methyltest is not actually testosterone, it's modified to be a 17aa methylated compound so it can survive first pass metabolism in the liver, this makes it more bioavailable (you absorb more of the drug) but it also makes it very stressful on the liver. The reason I say it's not the same as testosterone is because the alteration also changes the effects of the steroid. By most accounts, methyltestosterone is not a good tissue builder, it doesn't offer much more than the androgenic effects.

Andriol on the other hand, is NOT methylated and has very poor bioavailability as a result. It's main market is the TRT market, and doctors get their patients to do a bunch of shit to increase the absorption of the drug if the patient insists on using an oral delivery, such as eating a meal with 15-20g of fat before ingesting the drug. But regardless, the absorption of the drug varies widely and is not at all reliable.

You would be much better off with injectable testosterone. It's cheap, it's effective and it's widely available.

Anyone who tells you that you don't need a PCT for ANY steroid is a fucking idiot and should not be listened to. Any steroid at supraphysiological dosages will temporarily shut down your HPTA. You can recover without a PCT, but it's a long drawn out affair and probably not the best idea if you enjoy your well being.

It would be in your best interest to acquire HCG for any steroid cycle and run it all the way through, this will keep the testes functioning and make recovery very quick. SERMs like nolvadex and clomiphene are actually kind of useless.
    So you still recommend me testosteron, if it's injected instead of oral-pills? I want some kind of drug that will make me "bigger" like my currently work-out routine is just raw-muscle strenght, so i'd be much stronger but not get bigger, but with my body size i cant be really much bigger without something that will help me.(drugs or whatever). And i only heard of testosteron so i thought it would be a good choice, but after reading what you guys said, its seems like i should get injectable testosteron and the do the PCT and HCG aswell, Do you think that one cycle of 8 or 12 weeks, will increase my body mass by a noticeable size? Will i see changes by the weeks, or would i have to take more cycles after it? im taking training seriously and its kinda gotten in to me, that im not getting bigger, but only stronger. and that is anoying me, because i dont want to be strong and small i wanna have a body like the "bigger guys" have if you know what i mean.. Im still rooting for Testosteron and i will take it, unless you recommend something else you think could be a better option for me :) Thanks for answer, i really appreciate it, kinda lonesome on this questions, so its good i get some answers from people who seem to have some knowledge about this.

Edit; Alot of typos.. New keyboard.

35. Post #235
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    yes 12 weeks will impart a pretty big improvement assuming your gear is real and you are eating enough

Edited:

that said I don't know what your goals are exactly, but I'm guessing you won't be pleased with the results off one cycle alone

36. Post #236

August 2012
    23 Posts
    yes 12 weeks will impart a pretty big improvement assuming your gear is real and you are eating enough

Edited:

that said I don't know what your goals are exactly, but I'm guessing you won't be pleased with the results off one cycle alone
    Well, okey that seems to be fair, cant really tell you what i want to be looking like. but my goals is more like "i want to be huger than the "standard" Like a want to be abit smaller than bobybuilders, kinda Fitness body-typ." if that tells you anything :) Okey, then ill atleast start of with a 12 weeks cycle. And i do eat A LOT even tho im taking "mass-gainer shakes everyday :)

37. Post #237
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    so uh im going to spend the next few hours writing up a new steroids thread with actual information in it

consider this thread obsolete like seith's mom for now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,751 Posts
    seiths mom has still got it goin on

39. Post #239
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    so uh im going to spend the next few hours writing up a new steroids thread with actual information in it

consider this thread obsolete like seith's mom for now
    would like to know about clomid/nova/pct in general in this upcoming feature

40. Post #240
    January 2012
    57 Posts
    wtb new thread