1. Post #441
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Ponies with Human animations? wut?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    I get your joke, but that would likely be for our good friend Lyra.

What I mean is custom animations for the NPC ponies when un-armed, you know, running around, panicking while running for cover, walking around and being able to turn in case the player would go near them (Is there an option around here to allow/disallow NPCs carrying weapons without setting NPC Weapon to "No Weapon"? Because the creatures from Xen are not allowed to)

3. Post #443
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    I get your joke, but that would likely be for our good friend Lyra.

What I mean is custom animations for the NPC ponies when un-armed, you know, running around, panicking while running for cover, walking around and being able to turn in case the player would go near them (Is there an option around here to allow/disallow NPCs carrying weapons without setting NPC Weapon to "No Weapon"? Because the creatures from Xen are not allowed to)
    I wasn't making any kind of joke, but thanks.

It would be interesting to see some type of custom animations implemented into the pony models to atleast have a Twilight Sparkle SNPC that wanders around the map picking up props in a similar manner to the physgun or the gravity gun. But then again, you'd need to pull off a Silverlan to make such an NPC.

4. Post #444
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I could go for that.

5. Post #445
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    I could go for that.
    Not bad.

6. Post #446
    January 2012
    93 Posts
    I dont mean to be annoying, BUT WOULD SOMEONE JUST PLEASE MAKE A GMOD SPIKE, GOD PLEASE IVE BEEN WAITING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I dont mean to be annoying, BUT WOULD SOMEONE JUST PLEASE MAKE A GMOD SPIKE, GOD PLEASE IVE BEEN WAITING
    So you don't mean to be annoying...?

These things take time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    September 2011
    2,011 Posts
    Maybe if you stay patient and try not to get your panties in a bunch, it'll happen. Like oogaboogaman said, these things take time. Hassling them isn't going to help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Patience is a sharp sword to swallow.

I got stuff I am waiting for, too, but you don't see me demanding it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #451
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Patience is a sharp sword to swallow.

I got stuff I am waiting for, too, but you don't see me demanding it.
    That counts for all of us.

12. Post #452
    I bet the pony models would need re-done hitboxes if they would ever be made usable as NPCs because, obviously, shooting them in the hair or the wings wouldn't really hurt them, their tails don't seem to hurt much either as they are mostly for their balancing ability (I learnt that about cats).

Bodygroups for their outlines and their open/closed wings would be good too (Rainbow and Flutthurshai)

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I bet the pony models would need re-done hitboxes if they would ever be made usable as NPCs because, obviously, shooting them in the hair or the wings wouldn't really hurt them, their tails don't seem to hurt much either as they are mostly for their balancing ability (I learnt that about cats).

Bodygroups for their outlines and their open/closed wings would be good too (Rainbow and Flutthurshai)
    Good idea for the bodygrouped wings. I'll add a bodygroups for wings and horns for every pony to help with OCs and stuff. Of course, the default bodygroup setup will be different for each main character.

14. Post #454
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,453 Posts
    Think you could do Alicorn Lauren Faust?
    http://glaber.deviantart.com/art/Ali...aust-289927393

15. Post #455
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Anyone else thinking Twilight Snake from the newest episode?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #456
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Anyone else thinking Twilight Snake from the newest episode?
    Someone will make a reskin of Twilight before you know it.

17. Post #457
    March 2011
    1,172 Posts
    Someone will make a reskin of Twilight before you know it.
    Actually, it's suprising we haven't gotten one yet. Daring Doo only took a few hours to get two.

Granted, she's a direct color-swap of Rainbow Dash, but still.

18. Post #458
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,453 Posts
    Actually, it's suprising we haven't gotten one yet. Daring Doo only took a few hours to get two.

Granted, she's a direct color-swap of Rainbow Dash, but still.
    and now we have 3 total. the third having her jacket.

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Cool model. Maybe I can do it if it can somehow work with the new base pony skeleton or maybe Celestia's.

20. Post #460
    January 2008
    4,453 Posts
    Either way is fine by me.

21. Post #461
    January 2012
    93 Posts
    sorry about being annoying, i'm sometimes just a impatient guy.

22. Post #462
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    sorry about being annoying, i'm sometimes just a impatient guy.
    You don't have to tell us about being impatient, you could just do something else for a while like not going onto this thread and let the new posts pile up and then after a week join back to the thread and then check out the news about the models. Or play a video game or ignore the forums if your sole purpose is coming to this thread.

Time passes when you do something different and time consuming.

23. Post #463

March 2012
    5 Posts
    Nevermind...

24. Post #464
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Cool.

26. Post #466
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    I guess that's cool.

I also wonder if anyone would work on a Spike model on DA.

27. Post #467
    January 2008
    4,453 Posts
    Bad news guys, some one on Devieant Art by the name of ScottWolf has pretty much driven away Illu Mint, effectively canceling her Foal pack.

28. Post #468
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Bad news guys, some one on Devieant Art by the name of ScottWolf has pretty much driven away Illu Mint, effectively canceling her Foal pack.
    How does that affect me?

29. Post #469
    March 2011
    1,172 Posts
    We don't have any finality on what's happened yet, so don't start preparing the funeral music for now.

As of now, she's back to uploading works on her DeviantArt account, but no word yet regarding her future with small, oddly-colored horses.

30. Post #470
    January 2008
    4,453 Posts
    Word has arrived, she's still working with them. and the foal mane six pack is still on the way.

31. Post #471
    March 2011
    1,172 Posts
    Word has arrived, she's still working with them. and the foal mane six pack is still on the way.
    When you say "foal mane six," do you mean the gender-swapped versions of the main characters, or various other male characters that have been popular with the fan community? Because if it's the former, I didn't even know she was working on those.

32. Post #472
    Make passionate love with the local law enforcement
    August 2011
    1,341 Posts
    When you say "foal mane six," do you mean the gender-swapped versions of the main characters, or various other male characters that have been popular with the fan community? Because if it's the former, I didn't even know she was working on those.
    No, they're the main six as fillies.

33. Post #473
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    No, they're the main six as fillies.
    Yeah. Remember that episode where the Cutie Mark Crussaders we're looking for Rainbow Dash and heard stories about how the mane 6 got their cutie marks?

34. Post #474
    January 2008
    4,453 Posts
    Foal = kid or child
    Filly = Girl
    Colt = boy
    Mare = woman
    Stallion = man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Foal = Baby/Toddler
    Filly = Female Child/Teen
    Colt = Male Child/Teen
    Mare = Grown Woman
    Stallion = Grown Man

Fix'd.

36. Post #476
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    That's what I thought too.

37. Post #477
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Is this Season 2 Princess Luna reskin accurate or is there a better one?

http://gmod-ponies.deviantart.com/ga...t=144#/d4mqntz

38. Post #478
    November 2011
    26 Posts
    Well, I found a completed, SHOW ACCURATE, spike model.
    Download:

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|25...1DBDA9DEC5|0|0

Original Page:

http://benja020.deviantart.com/art/Spike-3D-284302328
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    589 Posts
    Is this Season 2 Princess Luna reskin accurate or is there a better one?

http://gmod-ponies.deviantart.com/ga...t=144#/d4mqntz
    Hell yeah, that's mine reskin.
    But i think that Lunas need transparent manes... one guy did it.

40. Post #480
    March 2011
    1,172 Posts
    Hell yeah, that's mine reskin.
    But i think that Lunas need transparent manes... one guy did it.
    That was me. Used a bit of a trick involving the VMT of a cola bottle (which explains why higher graphics-using users get more shiny manes than others).

Perhpas if you use my VMT, then make the hair VTF texture partially transparent (as in, only have the outer ring or whatnot of the hair texture be semi-transparent and the other half be sold), that could work.

Also, I experimented with VMT codes from TF2 skins that render parts of the models (like Heavy's bandolier) invisble to get the gems off the Celestia model's necklace, but I keep getting weird texture errors involving the whole necklace starting to glitch out. No luck getting that fixed as of yet.