1. Post #561
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,748 Posts
    His head is messed up...

Big mac has a big squareish jaw, where as this model is all weird and a smooth line without any clear indication of where the head meets the snouty mouth part.

The head looks a bit short length ways too.

2. Post #562
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Looks a bit strange to me... Maybe it's just me.
    Looks like a fish had sex with an actual donkey and managed to paint itself red.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #563
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    His head is messed up...

Big mac has a big squareish jaw, where as this model is all weird and a smooth line without any clear indication of where the head meets the snouty mouth part.

The head looks a bit short length ways too.
    Be thankful it looks more accurate then that other model.

4. Post #564
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    Everyone, look at this!!!!

If there can be a good looking Spike Model, then there has to be a good looking stallion model.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro yet again." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    September 2011
    2,009 Posts
    Not sure if this will really interest anyone, but I'll just leave this here in case it does.

6. Post #566
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,748 Posts
    Not sure if this will really interest anyone, but I'll just leave this here in case it does.
    Imma grab this.

Oh this isn't for gmod is it, curses.

7. Post #567
    August 2009
    92 Posts
    Imma grab this.

Oh this isn't for gmod is it, curses.
    Says in the item description that he wants it to be.

8. Post #568
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    :( That's just scary... I prefer the model that benja020 made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,748 Posts
    :( That's just scary... I prefer the model that benja020 made.
    Whats wrong with it exactly?

It's a great and accurate model.

10. Post #570
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts

I just don't like the look of it, sure it's a detailed model and I'm guessing it would look good in game. But I personally don't like it.

11. Post #571
    July 2010
    442 Posts

Uncanny Valley.

At least that's why I'm not a fan.

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,311 Posts

You sure do know about your ponies.

13. Post #573
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    And look at this!! Its a little strongheart model.

http://valforwing.deviantart.com/art...32495880&qo=19

14. Post #574
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,452 Posts

too bad it's a MMD model.not only do you have to convert them, but out also have to reassemble them.

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Mane six are done.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

16. Post #576
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Mane six are done.

Amazing work Oogaboogaman, what else are you going to do with the models or are you nearing completion with the whole project?

Edited:

The model is too far away to get a good look at, maybe if the model was closer we could see the actual detail that's put on the model.

17. Post #577
    April 2010
    266 Posts
    Mane six are done.

good work on that

18. Post #578
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Amazing work Oogaboogaman, what else are you going to do with the models or are you nearing completion with the whole project?
    I'm not near completion. I still have the background ponies to do, and a template for each pony model. Also a male pony base model with templates too. Also Spike and that Discord model which I can't get a hold of.

If anybody can get a hold of this Discord model for me, I will port it to Gmod. Maybe someone can message the guy.

http://searedice.deviantart.com/art/...odel-258863349

19. Post #579
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    I'm not near completion. I still have the background ponies to do, and a template for each pony model. Also a male pony base model with templates too. Also Spike and that Discord model which I can't get a hold of.

If anybody can get a hold of this Discord model for me, I will port it to Gmod. Maybe someone can message the guy.

http://searedice.deviantart.com/art/...odel-258863349
    I sent the guy a link to this thread and we might see a reply, the guy who made the model seems to want his Discord model into GMod, maybe if we give me a good link and a good place for him to lay down his DL link, then we might have a chance.

20. Post #580
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Mane six are done.

*Wolf whistles*

21. Post #581
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    *Wolf whistles*
    >:(|

22. Post #582
    April 2010
    266 Posts
    *Wolf whistles*
    didnt i told you to be quiet?

23. Post #583
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    didnt i told you to be quiet?
    Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Anyways, oogaboogaman, got a download link?

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Anyways, oogaboogaman, got a download link?
    For the ponies? No, I'm not near completion of the pack yet.

25. Post #585
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    You mentioned before that you would be working on BG ponies in the pack. Are we going to expect them to be unique models, to better emulate the show's designs (I.e Berry Punch, DJ-P0N3, etc.) , or will they just be the same reskins from before?

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I meant that I am going to port the background ponies KP-ShadowSquirrel made with the new models as well as the mane 6 and make templates of those too.

27. Post #587
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Have you seen that update that KP-ShadowSquirrel made to Luna?

He made a Season 2 Luna with the Mane and Tail during that Halloween episode, I wonder if it's portable? (If you know what I mean.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tbi1ec7m3dftqq2

28. Post #588
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    Could somebody please make greyscale versions of the Mane Six? You know, for anything Discord related.

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Have you seen that update that KP-ShadowSquirrel made to Luna?

He made a Season 2 Luna with the Mane and Tail during that Halloween episode, I wonder if it's portable? (If you know what I mean.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tbi1ec7m3dftqq2
    Oh, didn't see that. If it's just mane and tail then it should be easy to replace.

Could somebody please make greyscale versions of the Mane Six? You know, for anything Discord related.
    That's a good idea. Although not sure if I should just make it up to other skinners to do that.

30. Post #590
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,452 Posts
    Oh, didn't see that. If it's just mane and tail then it should be easy to replace.

That's a good idea. Although not sure if I should just make it up to other skinners to do that.
    You really need to look at the gmod Pony group on DeviantArt more.

http://gmod-ponies.deviantart.com/ga...t=120#/d4og1y3

31. Post #591
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    Is it okay to say I prefer the original models?

32. Post #592
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    Is it okay to say I prefer the original models?
    You don't have to use the new pack. It's recommended to use the new pack because of all the new features and upgrades,but no one is going to break your leg if you don't want to.

33. Post #593
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    You really need to look at the gmod Pony group on DeviantArt more.

http://gmod-ponies.deviantart.com/ga...t=120#/d4og1y3
    I should.

You don't have to use the new pack. It's recommended to use the new pack because of all the new features and upgrades,but no one is going to break your leg if you don't want to.
    Yes.

34. Post #594
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    I think it's the same model but with the new tail and mane attached onto it.

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Whipped this up in a few minutes just to test custom skin on template pony. Has errors and stuff but it's more of a proof of concept kinda thing.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #596
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    And here is a closeup of the MMD little strongheart model, even though its not the most accurate version of her.

http://valforwing.deviantart.com/art...seup-295394946

37. Post #597
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Whipped this up in a few minutes just to test custom skin on template pony. Has errors and stuff but it's more of a proof of concept kinda thing.

I was going to call out and say "Tron Pony" but the name of the actual image does it for me. You're thinking ahead which I like. It's a nice idea to make a "Wireframe Pony", kind of like the "Wireframe" fighters from one of the Smash Bros games, think it was Melee.

I think this is what people should do instead of their weird and useless OC's and persona's on DeviantART and actually take their time to make unique looking ponies, you might start a trend for the pony models Oogabooga.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    This is something crazy that I just thought of, and I'm not sure if this would be a good suggestion for the models, but I'm going to throw it out anyway...

Eyebrows. Not sure if it would require more flexs, but I just thought it would be cool to have since they give more depth in their expression. Although I'm fine with what your doing now, and cannot wait for the new improvements your doing.

I think I'll shut up now.

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    The thing is that they don't really have eyebrows. They have a sort of black eyeliner, but I usually do flexes based on eyelid shape and position.

I saw a pretty good model of Gilda.

http://kingdomdelapin.tumblr.com/pos...re-its-able-to

Just contacted him. I'll be getting the model whenever he finishes it. :)

40. Post #600
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    It's really accurate, that's a pretty good model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)