1. Post #401
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,713 Posts
    BroTip: Identify what your weakness is, get a friend, and have a 1v1 fight with him, either you using something you need to improve or him exploting your weakness. Just keep battling it out and you'll get better much faster. Remember to stay away from bots at first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,637 Posts
    Are there any products which are definitely worth getting? I want to buy some but I don't want to spend a heap of money only to find they're not any good.
    The grapple one is godlike if you have a problem with grapplers/play grapplers, and the money magnet one is nice too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,192 Posts
    Is there a way to force endorsements/products as default rather than having to select your 'loadout' every time you join a game?
    I think that system is broken atm
    Best thing to do is just make a custom class for each pro (or just the ones you regularly use)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,014 Posts
    Okay so I need tips, I thought I knew enough to do well at this game but I guess I don't. I die way too much, I can't get many kills and I'm only good for taking out bots. Also my matches always seem to end up with my team being dominated with no way to push back. It's a real shame because I'm really enjoying SMNC but the fact that I'm so terrible is making me not want to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,920 Posts
    Does anyone

want to get

A game rolling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #406
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,101 Posts
    Does anyone

want to get

A game rolling
    Sounds like a party to me!

Count me in!

7. Post #407
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,309 Posts
    Holy crap I hate armor so much.

8. Post #408
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,835 Posts
    I requested this on /v/

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #409
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    How long does it usually take for a pass after reg?

10. Post #410
    May 2010
    923 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Malaysia Show Events

11. Post #411
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,101 Posts
    Don't you think there should be a way to cancel grapples? Like button mash or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

12. Post #412
    Gay Member #1
    Dennab
    November 2009
    5,519 Posts
    Thanks babe I owe you one

13. Post #413
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,835 Posts
    Brotip for supports/combat girls: even if your teammates are at full health, you will give them armor if you heal them, this is why you should heal everyone at the start of the match
    Don't you think there should be a way to cancel grapples? Like button mash or something?
    There is a way
    If you have juice you can activate it to cancel the grapple, although it's kinda useless when there are several people trying to grapple you

Also burning hands is the most useful product ever, I can destroy derpy commandos with a double grapple, and then finish them off with the pistol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

14. Post #414
    I had a real awkward conversation with my dad asking if I could take a picture of him for free games
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts

I thought this was pretty funny. (It's me by the way)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,532 Posts
    I think this game needs a new tagline, something like, "No, really, rules have changed. They're really really different. Like, insanely different. The degree to which they have been change cannot be stressed enough."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,014 Posts
    Are you guys really throwing a shit fit over a tagline?

17. Post #417
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    Are you guys really throwing a shit fit over a tagline?
    They're not. Just poking fun at it.

"We've taken the fast paced action you liked in MNC and got rid of it."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #418
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,835 Posts

I thought this was pretty funny. (It's me by the way)
    Thats why I make sure to be at full health when I'm anything else than a enforcer during annihilator fights

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,532 Posts
    They're not. Just poking fun at it.

"We've taken the fast paced action you liked in MNC and got rid of it."
    I had a few fun games, but I think I was on the winning team in all of them, and I was fully upgraded. Got lucky with juice, and got a triple kill with Karl, most of my fun game from interrupting assassins with stun and Rotor hop though. Overall, though, I find my self wanting to go back to Dwarf Fortress for something with a little action. I've played for around 14 hours, and this definitely feels like a shooter for MOBA people, and not a MOBA for shooter people. I'll give it a week or so to see if it grows on me though.

20. Post #420
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    What's the most efficient way to take out fujibots? They're so annoying, fucking up my turrets and they're about as hard to kill as jackbots were in MNC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

21. Post #421
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    I had a few fun games, but I think I was on the winning team in all of them, and I was fully upgraded. Got lucky with juice, and got a triple kill with Karl, most of my fun game from interrupting assassins with stun and Rotor hop though. Overall, though, I find my self wanting to go back to Dwarf Fortress for something with a little action. I've played for around 14 hours, and this definitely feels like a shooter for MOBA people, and not a MOBA for shooter people. I'll give it a week or so to see if it grows on me though.
    Yeah, but the first 20 minutes or so you're mindlessly shooting bots..

We actually have to farm now.. it's dull.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,637 Posts
    Yeah, but the first 20 minutes or so you're mindlessly shooting bots..

We actually have to farm now.. it's dull.

The hell are you talking about, you're playing the game wrong then, especially if you're not going to the annihilator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    wug
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    What the fuck is with these shitty captain sparks everywhere? I'm quite good at him, i picked him and this other shitty noob says "captn sprk looks col i might try him"
    Next map im playing with him, he instalocks captain spark, so i go cheston and holy fuck. I'm fucking serious when i say this.
    0 kills.
    Twenty fucking three deaths.
    No assists.

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    The hell are you talking about, you're playing the game wrong then, especially if you're not going to the annihilator.

The annihilator has nothing to do with what he was saying, though.

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,637 Posts
    The annihilator has nothing to do with what he was saying, though.
    there's plenty of fighting around it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #426
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,532 Posts
    What the fuck is with these shitty captain sparks everywhere? I'm quite good at him, i picked him and this other shitty noob says "captn sprk looks col i might try him"
    Next map im playing with him, he instalocks captain spark, so i go cheston and holy fuck. I'm fucking serious when i say this.
    0 kills.
    No assists.
    To be fair, he does look pretty col.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

27. Post #427
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    That's what.. once every 10 minutes or something?

The point is.. this sequel has ruined what MNC was awesome for, at least for me.

You gotta stand back and farm bots. Farm.. I know they're trying to get the game more in depth or whatever.. but farming is boring especially in a shooting game..

and what's up with those turrents? We can't even choose what kind they are anymore.

I wish they'd release 2 kinds of gamemodes or something. Classic and Super. Classic being the same as before with all the new characters and maps.. they seriously could have just updated MNC..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,637 Posts
    Fucking retards, why can't people understand you NEED TO BE AT THE FUCKING ANNIHILATOR AT LEAST 15 SECONDS BEFORE IT ACTIVATES

Edited:

That's what.. once every 10 minutes or something?

The point is.. this sequel has ruined what MNC was awesome for, at least for me.

You gotta stand back and farm bots. Farm.. I know they're trying to get the game more in depth or whatever.. but farming is boring especially in a shooting game..

and what's up with those turrents? We can't even choose what kind they are anymore.
    Every 5 minutes, how can you not know this. And just fucking keep harrassing the other team while farming, it's not that hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,161 Posts
    What else are good products? Really the only ones that I think are any good are Hot Hands and Money Magnet. What's a good third one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

30. Post #430
    April 2011
    268 Posts
    So I've won 36 games and lost 37 not bad. The only thing that bothers me is that we get soo little money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #431
    July 2010
    3,758 Posts
    I was pretty good at MNC when I played it, but I completely suck shit at this one. It's a goddamn challenge for me to kill anybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #432
    wug
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    I find it incredibly easy. I play captain spark and i just beat the shit out of them with melee, then flip switch and they die. I'm saving up for the hot hands product.

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,532 Posts
    I was pretty good at MNC when I played it, but I completely suck shit at this one. It's a goddamn challenge for me to kill anybody.
    If MNC was dogfighting, SMNC is naval warefare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #434
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,835 Posts
    What's the most efficient way to take out fujibots? They're so annoying, fucking up my turrets and they're about as hard to kill as jackbots were in MNC.
    Fujibots are fucking sponges, and unless you're playing something else than tank, gunner or cheston it isn't easy to kill them without help (I'm talking about early in the match)
    But here is what you can do

Tank/Cheston/Gunner: just shoot it and (in the case of cheston) throw barrels
    Assassin: Smoke bomb it and the proceed to rape it with your sword/kunai
    Sparks: use your pistol
    Assault: Any of his two weapons and the bomb skill works wonder
    Karl: stunt him
    Combat girl/Support: overclock your turrets
    Veteran: stunt it with your secondary fire (when you have the primary wep out and press M2 he punches the ground)
    Sniper/gunslinger: headshot

Edited:

I find it incredibly easy. I play captain spark and i just beat the shit out of them with melee, then flip switch and they die. I'm saving up for the hot hands product.
    Double grappling everyday

Edited:

0 kills.
    No assists.
    Then thanks to him you have half of the enemy team 4 levels above you

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,014 Posts
    Is there anyway to stop the game from using your microphone? I want to voice chat with steam friends but the game won't let me use the mic.
    I'm just reposting this because this issue is fucking ridiculous.

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    590 Posts
    In game voice currently breaks Steam voice. If you use Mumble/Teamspeak/whatever it'll work.

37. Post #437
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,660 Posts
    Some games can be super long.
    Good team Vs Bad team - 20 to 30 minutes
    Good team Vs Good team - 40 to 60 minutes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #438
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,637 Posts
    Switch to push to talk?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    More like:
    Good team Vs. Bad team - 10 minutes
    Good team Vs. Good team - 2 hours+
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,637 Posts
    More like:
    Good team Vs. Bad team - 10 minutes
    Good team Vs. Good team - 2 hours+
    They'll be two fucking fun hours though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)