1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,972 Posts
    I even posted NSFW right before the post.
    You should media tag or link it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events

2. Post #42
    June 2008
    1,066 Posts
    Today everyone who has been invited to the closed beta received two extra invites to gift to others. As a participant, I have two invites to give away. I'd rather only give them to people who have a genuine interest in the game so please don't bother asking for one if you're probably not going to play it much or if you plan on trading it. If you'd like a copy post a link to your Steam profile here, first come first served.

If you miss out you can still apply for the beta at www.uberent.com or someone else might be willing to give away some invites too.

Also it'd be great if the OP could get updated or if someone could make a new thread. I would do it myself but I am still quite new to the game and still don't understand everything completely. All it needs is simple things such as the game's description, class descriptions, links to things like the beta sign up page, steam store page and the official forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #43
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    I got invited a while back. Wasn't aware of the two extra invites; thanks for the heads up. Game is pretty fucking great though, along with Tribes: Ascend the F2P games are looking pretty good these days. I'd be willing to give away my beta invite too, so long as we can get a new thread going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    November 2008
    1,153 Posts
    I have 2 invites to give away. I would prefer to give them to Australians/New Zealanders to get more Australian/NZ players on, however I will give it to anyone if demand for them is low anyway.

Proof I have 2 invites, PM me if you're interested

Edit: 1 invite left

Edit 2: All gone, sorry

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,450 Posts
    I've yet to receive any invites, and I was in pretty early, that really sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,063 Posts
    -snip- because I am dumb and bad at reading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts
    MOBA in FPS form, prove me wrong.
    thats how it is advertised, good job
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #48
    November 2008
    1,153 Posts
    MOBA in FPS form, prove me wrong.
    no shit, it's even advertised as that, though it's a third person shooter

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,450 Posts
    Especially with Super Monday Night Combat, they've purposely made it more closer to a MOBA then ever. I don't see why that's an issue?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,063 Posts
    Huh, guess I didn't read the advertising well enough, oh well~

Let's just hope it doesn't end up with an elitist community. Imagine, the communities of HoN and CoD put together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #51
    July 2009
    9,936 Posts
    Today everyone who has been invited to the closed beta received two extra invites to gift to others. As a participant, I have two invites to give away. I'd rather only give them to people who have a genuine interest in the game so please don't bother asking for one if you're probably not going to play it much or if you plan on trading it. If you'd like a copy post a link to your Steam profile here, first come first served.

If you miss out you can still apply for the beta at www.uberent.com or someone else might be willing to give away some invites too.

Also it'd be great if the OP could get updated or if someone could make a new thread. I would do it myself but I am still quite new to the game and still don't understand everything completely. All it needs is simple things such as the game's description, class descriptions, links to things like the beta sign up page, steam store page and the official forums.
    Really? I got in and I don't have them..

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,450 Posts
    Restart Steam, I didn't get them until then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    March 2011
    66 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nigerianknight
    hnngh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events

14. Post #54
    June 2008
    1,066 Posts
    One down, I still have one more invite left.

15. Post #55
    February 2011
    5 Posts
    One down, I still have one more invite left.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/iskrenmitev
    my main account got suspended :<

16. Post #56
    June 2008
    1,066 Posts
    All invites gone.

-snip-, sorry for the accusation.

17. Post #57
    March 2011
    66 Posts
    It was actually a friend of mine who wanted and got the second game, detective :v
    I always inform him of giveaways so we can play shit together if we both get it

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    there's a lot of imbalance issues in smnc right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    Looks great, but I'm disappointed that it's free-to-play. Normally this means they nickel-and-dime you for a bunch of important gameplay elements, and I'd much rather just buy the game once and not worry about a million microtransactions.
    Yeah but I understand what they're doing.

The $15 multiplayer, FPS type games NEVER sell well these days unless they go free to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    June 2008
    1,066 Posts
    I like the F2P model they're using. Everything can be obtained by just playing with an exception for cosmetic skins and taunts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #61
    July 2010
    459 Posts
    I like the F2P model they're using. Everything can be obtained by just playing with an exception for cosmetic skins and taunts.
    IMO some pros cost to much, 9k for sniper is joke
    and also fact that most taunts are available in MNC for free really bothers me sometimes.

there's a lot of imbalance issues in smnc right now.
    Yeah, annihilator is like big FUCK YOU for comebacks(especially considering that most players doesn't even care or know about), tower diving is not hard, it's SUICIDE if you don't have escape mechanism, and fact that you need to farm even as supports, because money is xp, is so goddamn annoying and now attacking team can spawn bots while being on your side of map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

22. Post #62
    March 2011
    66 Posts
    Am I the only one finding this insanely worse than regular MNC. Awful balance issues as well as other issues
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member

December 2006
    2,632 Posts
    It's a different game. Where should I go to learn some basics about this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,094 Posts
    Got my invite yesterday, they really have improved on the original so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,366 Posts
    If you've gotten into to this recently and played the regular mnc, here's a tip: Your weapons do far less damage, people have more health, Juice is weaker.

This mostly means that you need to cooperate with your team instead of going 1v5 as a juiced assault like you could in MNC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,470 Posts
    I think it's good that juice isn't pretty much a god-mode anymore, but they made the guns feel too powerless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,876 Posts
    Got 2 invites, just give me a kiss after my post I you want them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,094 Posts
    I think it's good that juice isn't pretty much a god-mode anymore, but they made the guns feel too powerless.
    You have to use them properly or be using the right ones.

29. Post #69
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,906 Posts
    needs co-op tower defense

that's the only gamemode i played in mnc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

30. Post #70
    September 2011
    1,544 Posts
    I like how you have to buy the Giant Bomb skin for the veteran for an insane amount of coins or whatever the Hell the currency is.

Edited:

Also money vault for Captain Spark is the best taunt.

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    11,001 Posts
    I haven't gotten any invites and I've been in since the 26th :C

Edited:

I like how you have to buy the Giant Bomb skin for the veteran for an insane amount of coins or whatever the Hell the currency is.

Edited:

Also money vault for Captain Spark is the best taunt.
    They're working something out with giant bomb with a way to get the skin, it's just a placeholder price.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,003 Posts
    A friend gave me an invite, but I can't launch the game.
    I click on the "play" button, and Steam shows me as being in-game for a second, then I go back to being Online.
    What do?

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    11,001 Posts
    Oh and what does everyone play? My mains is wascot and veteran, I like ze grapples :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

34. Post #74
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,839 Posts
    Totally not begging but I'd love it if someone could share an extra invite. I bought MNC but I bought it right as it started dying out, so as much as I loved it, I didn't get enough play out of it

35. Post #75
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    I got into the beta, I was disappointed.

The free-to-play element is great, you only pay for skins and taunts, but there's a character rotation thingy that is absolute bullshit, you can't use your favorite character for more than a week without having to pay with money or a ridiculous amount of the in-game currency.

They tried to make the gameplay "slower" with more strategy involved, that is by removing insta-kills (mostly, a veteran Captain Spark will ring you out without the chance of reacting), and making everyone have more health and weapons doing less damage, wich makes the gameplay slower, wich can make the gameplay boring and hard, some of the new classes feel like more of the same just with a different gimmick, match-making is very flawed, I don't know if it because of the lack of players in the beta but, even if you are a new player, you will get matched with veterans who will pound you without mercy.

And the game isn't new player friendly at all, an MNC veteran will feel the impact of the rule changes as most of the gameplay you were used to were changed to a completely diferent thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    I got into the beta, I was disappointed.

The free-to-play element is great, you only pay for skins and taunts, but there's a character rotation thingy that is absolute bullshit, you can't use your favorite character for more than a week without having to pay with money or a ridiculous amount of the in-game currency.

They tried to make the gameplay "slower" with more strategy involved, that is by removing insta-kills (mostly, a veteran Captain Spark will ring you out without the chance of reacting), and making everyone have more health and weapons doing less damage, wich makes the gameplay slower, wich can make the gameplay boring and hard, some of the new classes feel like more of the same just with a different gimmick, match-making is very flawed, I don't know if it because of the lack of players in the beta but, even if you are a new player, you will get matched with veterans who will pound you without mercy.

And the game isn't new player friendly at all, an MNC veteran will feel the impact of the rule changes as most of the gameplay you were used to were changed to a completely diferent thing.
    It's more like DOTA now. It's hardly the same game, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #77
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Anyways, I'm giving away an invite for anyone who has 25+ hours in the original MNC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,634 Posts
    It's more like DOTA now. It's hardly the same game, really.
    Juuuuuust lost interest in this game completely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    how to play veteran: spam rockets that auto-lock onto people if path is close enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,952 Posts
    gibe invite
    plz

in other words a moba with Third Person shooter features is basically my two favourite genres in one

even if it sucks

plz   
       no, seriously, please?