1. Post #2521
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    I wonder if it's possible to find CC boosts?
    They're pretty much the only thing you can't find in the drop system, other than pros.

ugh sony vegas is playing up i'll have the vid up soon ray and shib
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2522
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,470 Posts
    Sneaking a Jackbot on other lane as Leo is so dangerous lol. Almost won a round but the other team was too far into the moneyball.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #2523
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,910 Posts
    How do you get those anyways?
    the chickey heads?
    Post game prizes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

4. Post #2524
    March 2007
    195 Posts
    I seem to keep running into very angry players. The last round I was in we had a Leo on our team that at the end called us all feeders and generally told us to fuck off, when we each had around the same amount of kills, and about 3-5 deaths for each of us, while he had 15 deaths. I actually don't know what a feeder is, but I'm guessing it's somebody who dies a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2525
    GET OUT OF OUR CODE YOU FILTHY HACKERS 8-) BITCHES
    July 2009
    3,737 Posts
    I seem to keep running into very angry players. The last round I was in we had a Leo on our team that at the end called us all feeders and generally told us to fuck off, when we each had around the same amount of kills, and about 3-5 deaths for each of us, while he had 15 deaths. I actually don't know what a feeder is, but I'm guessing it's somebody who dies a lot.
    I had a Spark with 0 kills, 18 deaths, 2 assists, and 8 bot kills

he called the other team cheaters when they won and said the game sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #2526
    I like the zip of Miracle Whip
    January 2010
    3,989 Posts
    I had a Spark with 0 kills, 18 deaths, 2 assists, and 8 bot kills

he called the other team cheaters when they won and said the game sucks
    I've seen some pretty bad pubbers in my time, but god damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #2527
    April 2011
    1,322 Posts
    What annoys me is people locking my mains and not being good at it (feeder)
    TIME TO LET LOOSE WITH THE JU- oh someone instalocked my spark,oh well TIME TO WRECK SO-great someone locked my megabeth,lets go vetera-Okay now seriously team.
       and then we lose with a feeder veteran and spark and they say "omg fuk u team u suk"   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events

8. Post #2528
    GET OUT OF OUR CODE YOU FILTHY HACKERS 8-) BITCHES
    July 2009
    3,737 Posts
    That was the only time I've seen a bad sport in my experience

Most of the time the people I play with are pretty nice guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #2529
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    16,615 Posts
    Played my first game in a few months.

OH MY GOD THEY NERFED THE GUNNER MISSILE SPEED HAPPY FUCKING DAYS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

10. Post #2530
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,288 Posts
    Guys you know that chord that strikes when you leave the waiting que and enter that loading screen with all the bullseye heads flying around? it took me awhile to realize it but it sounds really similar to the chord that's struck when Johnny Quick Death dies.

(woops, wrong link to begin with, glad I caught that.)

11. Post #2531
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Guys you know that chord that strikes when you leave the waiting que and enter that loading screen with all the bullseye heads flying around? it took me awhile to realize it but it sounds really similar to the chord that's struck when Johnny Quick Death dies.

(woops, wrong link to begin with, glad I caught that.)
    The flying heads are bugging me.

Why is his baseball cap blue?
    (I know that it's his old palette, but cmon)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

12. Post #2532
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,878 Posts
    The flying heads are bugging me.

Why is his baseball cap blue?
    (I know that it's his old palette, but cmon)
    It's common practise on our mumble channel to say "BOING" every time one of those heads bounces.

We also suggested that there should be a wascot head bouncing around in there that causes the bullseye heads to explode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #2533
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    Vid of team bootay is up

shibbey best CG <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #2534
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,234 Posts
    Jesus I was feeling dross that match, bitching constantly. Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #2535
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,592 Posts
    Should I feel sad that the only pro I play and love and can play well is spark
    Like I am always at the top of the scoreboard with him and used to with assassin before all of the nerfs happened to her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #2536
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    I don't find Megabeth's voice annoying.
    But I did spend almost everyday of the last 10 years on a train and trains are like magnets for annoying kids that don't shut up, so I might be immune to annoying voices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #2537
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,403 Posts
    Should I feel sad that the only pro I play and love and can play well is spark
    Like I am always at the top of the scoreboard with him and used to with assassin before all of the nerfs happened to her.
    I feel sad that I love karl, but I play horribly with him.

The only other pros I have are Cheston, Veteran and Support, which I'm pretty balanced in.

18. Post #2538
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    I think I just played something that could be defined a "TF2" round.

The enemy team had both Sniper and Gunslinger.

And both of them sucked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events

19. Post #2539
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,100 Posts

Thought I'd cross-post these here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

20. Post #2540
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts
    Anyone know the going price of a Pax east Spark helmet? I missed the deadline but I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff I could trade.

21. Post #2541
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,123 Posts
    Every team I seem to get can fight okay but does not do anything with the anhilator, causing us to lose each time.

22. Post #2542
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,198 Posts
    God I'm so bad at CG. I can get to about halfway through a match just destroying people, but get wrecked late-game constantly . Also holy shit Chestrong costs $23
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #2543
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,234 Posts
    God I'm so bad at CG. I can get to about halfway through a match just destroying people, but get wrecked late-game constantly . Also holy shit Chestrong costs $23
    CG wrecks shit late game. You're not a pocket, just patch people up and send them on their way. Cats lock down any area and the laser is just incredible. I once airshot a crookhooking Wascot with the combat laser. Most satisfying hai boys~~ ever.

24. Post #2544
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,342 Posts
    l-o-d-s of e-m-o-n-e

I hear there is going to be a new pro soon. Anyone know any info on this?

25. Post #2545
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,403 Posts
    Assassins are going to fucking make me rage quit this game.

I haven't played one match today that didn't have an assassins butt raping me at every turn.

26. Post #2546
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,340 Posts
    l-o-d-s of e-m-o-n-e

I hear there is going to be a new pro soon. Anyone know any info on this?
    Yep, A new Sharp shooter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

27. Post #2547
    May 2011
    3,217 Posts
    I like Veteran over anybody.
    Grapple all the things and ringouts everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

28. Post #2548
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Yep, A new Sharp shooter.
    And it's going to be near impossible to be competent with and cost 9,500 like the other 2. We need a new striker, Megabeth is very ineffecient and I haven't seen Karl play, but I heard he is bad against other pros, assault seems to be the best one to play, but if he's taken, you kind of can't play Striker without doing worse than you could've been.

Also, I can either save up for Karl, or I can buy Veteran? I have 3,500 or so coins right now, I need to have a permanent striker since I'm a striker on my team, but Assault will be gone soon. Either way, I just want to have fun, so which is more fun? Karl or Veteran?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2549
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    And it's going to be near impossible to be competent with and cost 9,500 like the other 2. We need a new striker, Megabeth is very ineffecient and I haven't seen Karl play, but I heard he is bad against other pros, assault seems to be the best one to play, but if he's taken, you kind of can't play Striker without doing worse than you could've been.

Also, I can either save up for Karl, or I can buy Veteran? I have 3,500 or so coins right now, I need to have a permanent striker since I'm a striker on my team, but Assault will be gone soon. Either way, I just want to have fun, so which is more fun? Karl or Veteran?
    Veteran is get your kills stealed central, Karl is actually incredible anti-pro if you're equal or higher level.

30. Post #2550
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,989 Posts
    I made a new player's guide to Commandos. Enjoy!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 2Informative x 1Winner x 1Useful x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #2551
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,478 Posts
    How is veteran played?

Never played against one..

32. Post #2552
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Veteran is get your kills stealed central, Karl is actually incredible anti-pro if you're equal or higher level.
    I wish I had all the pros. They REALLY need to increase coins per game, I mean if you loseconstantly due to bad teammates, it's 50 coins a game, and even if you win, 150-200. It'll still takes days to get a 4,500 pro, and even more for the higher. I'm expecting to get 6,500 by saturday.. I'm a decent player too, my teammates just ALWAYS blow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #2553
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,478 Posts
    I wish I had all the pros. They REALLY need to increase coins per game, I mean if you loseconstantly due to bad teammates, it's 50 coins a game, and even if you win, 150-200. It'll still takes days to get a 4,500 pro, and even more for the higher. I'm expecting to get 6,500 by saturday.. I'm a decent player too, my teammates just ALWAYS blow.
    but they want money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #2554
    I had a real awkward conversation with my dad asking if I could take a picture of him for free games
    December 2009
    1,532 Posts
    How is veteran played?

Never played against one..
    1. KaClaw
    2. Grapple
    3. Repeat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2555
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Megabeth is very ineffecient
    Um, what do you mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2556
    DMY
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    259 Posts

I made a quick concept for an Assassin uniform. Any thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #2557
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    9,018 Posts
    I think actually that making a custom pro (as in actually custom, personal) could work very well for SMNC.

Maybe at a certain price you can buy a "shell", then you can choose genes and such, I 'unno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

38. Post #2558
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,824 Posts

I made a quick concept for an Assassin uniform. Any thoughts?
    I...
    Just...

Bravo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

39. Post #2559
    February 2009
    3,145 Posts
    Play with friends then or join the group.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #2560
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,824 Posts
    I'm still not sure how anyone can justify the presence of pros like the Veteran and the Sharpshooters in this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events