QuickSnap'z Boy-Toy
    August 2011
    1,067 Posts
    Cleaned up OP.

2. Post #1802

September 2011
    55 Posts
    :( We aren't gonna make it to 50 pages?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #1803
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,033 Posts
    My friend that give me the code's account just got suspended, mabye that's a coincidence considering he bought the account from someone but I have a feeling it might be related, although the couldn't check chatlogs could they? There's got to be some sort of privacy law regarding that

4. Post #1804
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,453 Posts
    My friend that give me the code's account just got suspended, mabye that's a coincidence considering he bought the account from someone but I have a feeling it might be related, although the couldn't check chatlogs could they? There's got to be some sort of privacy law regarding that
    Steam ToS says they have full rights to all user generated content, which includes but is not limited to the chat.

5. Post #1805
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,033 Posts
    Steam ToS says they have full rights to all user generated content, which includes but is not limited to the chat.
    Hmmmm so mabye they checked keycodes with steam chat logs to try and find people sending DiRT keys around?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

6. Post #1806
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,165 Posts
    Some people still have the game on steam. Must be taking them a while to remove them all.

7. Post #1807
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    Sure, but just because it says in their TOS doesn't mean it's legal for them to invade people's privacy. If someone were to sue Steam for a breach of privacy, their TOS would have no chance.

No-one will get their account suspended because Valve don't care enough to go snoop through millions of chat logs for people sending out keys.

8. Post #1808
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,289 Posts
    They took mine away :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1809
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,831 Posts
    okay we understand they're removing the game from your library let the thread die now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

10. Post #1810
    May 2010
    4,165 Posts
    Anyone else get theirs removed today? I know people who still have it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

11. Post #1811

September 2011
    55 Posts
    Still have it ^.^

12. Post #1812

September 2011
    9 Posts
    Wow... I still have it, I got lucky?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1813
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,453 Posts
    I bought a Llano CPU just to get Dirt 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1814
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    Because Steam will vac-ban you.
    Two problems with that:
    - Dirt 3 isn't even VAC protected
    - VAC isn't global. Even if they did VAC ban me, where would they ban me from? When you consider I haven't actually played a VAC protected game in a while they wouldn't have any data as to which engine I would be most upset about being VAC'd from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #1815
    May 2010
    4,165 Posts
    VAC is a joke. I stopped playing MW2 on steam because of all the cheaters and Steam not doing anything about them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #1816
    October 2009
    2,371 Posts
    Two problems with that:
    - Dirt 3 isn't even VAC protected
    - VAC isn't global. Even if they did VAC ban me, where would they ban me from? When you consider I haven't actually played a VAC protected game in a while they wouldn't have any data as to which engine I would be most upset about being VAC'd from.
    because i totally wasn't trying to make fun of you.

Edited:

Is there another key list somewhere?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1817
    May 2010
    4,165 Posts
    Anyone else get Dirt3 removed today?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1818
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    9,311 Posts
    Yep, Gone.

19. Post #1819
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,269 Posts
    Easy come, easy go...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1820
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,327 Posts
    Welp...

My Dirt 3 is gone...

SOOOOO FUCKING GLAD that accounts aren't being suspended/banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1821
    October 2009
    2,371 Posts
    Still have mine niggas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #1822
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts
    Sure, but just because it says in their TOS doesn't mean it's legal for them to invade people's privacy. If someone were to sue Steam for a breach of privacy, their TOS would have no chance.

No-one will get their account suspended because Valve don't care enough to go snoop through millions of chat logs for people sending out keys.
    The easiest solution would be to blanket blacklist the keys in the leak, and have the legitimate customers re-register, provided AMD works out a new deal or something with Codemasters.

23. Post #1823
    August 2011
    11 Posts
    Still have mine too :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #1824
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,831 Posts
    jesus quit bumping this thread

(User was banned for this post ("Complaining about a bump" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #1825
    jesus quit bumping this thread
    And you bumped.

(User was banned for this post ("Threadshitting" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #1826

September 2011
    9 Posts
    And i bumped

(User was banned for this post ("And you're banned." - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 3 (list)

27. Post #1827

October 2011
    1 Posts
    this comment will somehow get 100's of dumb ratings.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Joined only to bump" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb x 14Disagree x 5Winner x 2Informative x 1Optimistic x 1Late x 1Friendly x 1Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1828
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,258 Posts
    Do people still have this on their account?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1829
    QuickSnap'z Boy-Toy
    August 2011
    1,067 Posts

A few people do, 99% don't. Well, now people do because there was another leak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1830
    I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND LOVE COCKS
    June 2007
    4,991 Posts
    A few people do, 99% don't. Well, now people do because there was another leak.
    Can someone else confirm this??

31. Post #1831
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1832
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    220 Posts
    I still have it from the last leak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #1833
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    226 Posts
    I don't know what monster of a CD-Key I got, but it's still in my Library...
    Just hoping they won't disable my Account :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #1834
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,459 Posts

Hardly played it though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #1835
    August 2006
    8 Posts
    A friend and I still have it >:)

later: fock, its gone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)