1. Post #1681
    September 2011
    14 Posts
    Mine got removed earlier :D but sad that i lost it but meh.

2. Post #1682
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,635 Posts
    I still have mine, weird.

3. Post #1683
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,318 Posts
    So did they not blacklist all of the codes? They removed mine and I just found another one that worked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #1684
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,960 Posts
    So did they not blacklist all of the codes? They removed mine and I just found another one that worked.
    You know, if they removed it once from your account, and then realized they had to remove it again, I don't think they will be happy with that fact, and could possibly take a stricter action.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #1685
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,318 Posts
    You know, if they removed it once from your account, and then realized they had to remove it again, I don't think they will be happy with that fact, and could possibly take a stricter action.
    I know, should I send a ticket just to be safe? I didn't think it would work, I was under the assumption they had blacklisted all the remaining codes.

6. Post #1686

September 2011
    55 Posts
    I know, should I send a ticket just to be safe? I didn't think it would work, I was under the assumption they had blacklisted all the remaining codes.
    Yeh, I don't think that was smart...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1687
    Ask Rohan about rust keys!
    August 2011
    2,672 Posts
    Lets hit 50 pages
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1688
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,898 Posts
    You should elaborate. No-one cares because technically it's still a free game.
    Ok.

Download that. Put it in your dirt3 directory. And then run it. Should run no problem.

NOTE that you will need a valid GFWL key for it to work!

(User was banned for this post ("Distributing game exe." - Seiteki))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #1689
    Viking Chest hair simulator 2012
    June 2009
    2,405 Posts
    Well my friend apparently gave me one of the leaked keys for my bday, I didn't get to play, or even install it, and today i found out that i had one of the leaked keys. :/ i really hope i don't get banned for something i didn't even know about. I didn't see this thread until i was looking for a reason why it was removed. Ehh i didn't get much for my bday anyways. luck of the irish my ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

10. Post #1690
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,640 Posts
    So how did everyone enjoy their DiRT 3 Free Weekend?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 13Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #1691
    Ask Rohan about rust keys!
    August 2011
    2,672 Posts
    Well my friend apparently gave me one of the leaked keys for my bday
    That's a pretty shitty friend tbh if he won't even buy you anything for you birthday and just get you a leaked key :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #1692
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,081 Posts
    So how did everyone enjoy their DiRT 3 Free Weekend?
    it was pretty good

I still have my copy though. I activated mine on AMD's site first, then used the key they sent to my email if that makes any difference
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1693
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,318 Posts
    Should I send in a ticket? I doubt they'll do anything but it is my second time, you never know.

14. Post #1694
    Sorry about the downtime, now buy shit.
    February 2010
    1,588 Posts
    Well, I still wouldn't expect to keep the game. Steam has been going through accounts removing it, so those who didn't have it removed yet: Soon...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1695
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,319 Posts
    Don't have mine anymore.

:(

16. Post #1696

September 2011
    55 Posts
    Should I send in a ticket? I doubt they'll do anything but it is my second time, you never know.
    Sure, but I think they'll want to know why you put it back on.

17. Post #1697
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,054 Posts
    Yep. Its a matter of time.

18. Post #1698

September 2011
    55 Posts
    I want it gone so bad! >:[

19. Post #1699
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    I wanna buy it so bad!
       Mine is gone   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #1700
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,054 Posts
    I think you can get some cream for that :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #1701
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,318 Posts
    I just don't think they would care that much, I think they would just remove it again and have that be it. Don't you think so?

22. Post #1702
    October 2007
    1,240 Posts
    I think they removed the game from their database. I searched it in the store and it was gone. They must be sorting out the problem. But everyone who legally owns the game is fucked for the time being.

23. Post #1703
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,898 Posts
    I think they removed the game from their database. I searched it in the store and it was gone. They must be sorting out the problem. But everyone who legally owns the game is fucked for the time being.
    Nope its still there.

24. Post #1704

September 2011
    55 Posts
    I wanna buy it so bad!
       Mine is gone   
    :[ I am terribly sorry for your unfortunate event.

25. Post #1705
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    :[ I am terribly sorry for your unfortunate event.
    Doesn't seem that unfortunate to me.
    I'm not living with guilt and paranoia right now.

I just know a game I like.

26. Post #1706

September 2011
    55 Posts
    Doesn't seem that unfortunate to me.
    I'm not living with guilt and paranoia right now.

I just know a game I like.
    Only because your game is gone. And i'm not paranoid, I know nothing will happen, I'm just anxious for the removal. I will admit though, infected mode in the multiplayer was hella fun.

27. Post #1707
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    Only because your game is gone. And i'm not paranoid, I know nothing will happen, I'm just anxious for the removal. I will admit though, infected mode in the multiplayer was hella fun.
    I didn't play Multiplayer yet, but I liked singleplayer despite being a shit driver.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZedoMann...98C375201200C6

28. Post #1708

September 2011
    55 Posts
    I didn't play Multiplayer yet, but I liked singleplayer despite being a shit driver.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZedoMann...98C375201200C6
    It's pretty unique, at first I didn't understand the infected thing, but basically, it's zombie survival meets DiRT 3.

LOL Nice video on that flip on Finland.

29. Post #1709
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    970 Posts
    I lost mine, but only after trying a couple times and learning that not only can my pc barely run it, but that playing racing games with a keyboard is fucking hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1710

September 2011
    55 Posts
    I lost mine, but only after trying a couple times and learning that not only can my pc barely run it, but that playing racing games with a keyboard is fucking hard.
    I guess it depends, on turns I just spam Q hoping it reduces my speed and then brake at the same time and turn so that I drift. once you get it I think it can work. I started to get the hang of it :D

Who's post 1337? I just started looking at the post count. I'ma go find that right now.

Edited:

Except with more spelling mistakes.
    Here it is! Winner.

Edited:

it was pretty good

I still have my copy though. I activated mine on AMD's site first, then used the key they sent to my email if that makes any difference
    Same ^.^ Hope it effects it though, I kinda don't want the game in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #1711
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    970 Posts
    I guess it depends, on turns I just spam Q hoping it reduces my speed and then brake at the same time and turn so that I drift. once you get it I think it can work. I started to get the hang of it :D
    Yeah, except i forgot to mention that it usually ran around 15-20fps

32. Post #1712
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,933 Posts
    I didn't even play it
    Now I don't know If I should buy it later

33. Post #1713

September 2011
    55 Posts
    Yeah, except i forgot to mention that it usually ran around 15-20fps
    Oh, in that case I'd care less haha

34. Post #1714
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    It was pretty great to see people use a key then contact support cause they were scared they'd be suspended...

I played the game for an hour and loved it, then I lost it.

35. Post #1715

September 2011
    55 Posts
    It was pretty great to see people use a key then contact support cause they were scared they'd be suspended...

I played the game for an hour and loved it, then I lost it.
    I see no problem with reporting it. Honesty is better than beating around the bush.

36. Post #1716
    July 2008
    64 Posts
    Entry from a forum. This had a proper tutorial, hang on.

Edited:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...0-9466ae91bf5d
    There you go.

Edited:

Also, you are turkish too? :D
    Thanks for the tutorial. It sure fixed the error I was getting, but looks like I'm getting another error on GFWL games now.

Nevermind, since the Dirt3's are gone and I don't play my other GFWL games much, I'll just leave it like this.
    And yes I'm Turkish too.

37. Post #1717
    Nya~
    April 2011
    5,127 Posts
    Looks like Dirt 3 has disappeared from my game list, oh well.

38. Post #1718
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    Ok.

Download that. Put it in your dirt3 directory. And then run it. Should run no problem.

NOTE that you will need a valid GFWL key for it to work!
    Why would you need a valid key though, because you can just click play offline.

39. Post #1719
    Worst Member
    July 2009
    7,919 Posts
    Why would you need a valid key though, because you can just click play offline.
    Might wanna edit that quote.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #1720
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,042 Posts
    I can't seem to get any of the keys to register. I was going to use it as a demo of sorts until it got removed since there is no actual demo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)