1. Post #10921
    October 2010
    1,353 Posts
    LOD time!

Damn pageking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 20 (list)

2. Post #10922
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    I WANT IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #10923
    LOD time!

Damn pageking
    Nice and subtle, I like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #10924
    July 2011
    16 Posts
    Working on a replacement for the Essential Accessories

How do I make these one model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #10925
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,870 Posts
    Working on a replacement for the Essential Accessories

How do I make these one model?
    I smell sonic

or robo legs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #10926
    February 2009
    693 Posts
    I want him to finish the Meet the medic styled medic first. the beta skins can wait.
    The progress on the pyro is good. Im rigging her at the moment, its quite a lot of work, altough theres no other way. For the beta skins, they're dead. Simple. The Stylish Medic ain't dead yet, I'm going to redo him quite soon, and also do some fancy sculpting on that.

Also I added jigglebones to the pyro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

7. Post #10927
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    For the beta skins, they're dead. Simple.
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

8. Post #10928
    July 2005
    113 Posts
    I'm looking for comments/critiques of a hat I'm working on.

Any ideas for how I could improve this before submitting it? Please comment.
    Still looking for comments/advice. How do I remove those ugly shadows that appear at certain angles?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #10929
    July 2011
    433 Posts
    Requesting Slash's (character form Quake 3) jet boots for scout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

10. Post #10930
    January 2011
    521 Posts
    Still looking for comments/advice. How do I remove those ugly shadows that appear at certain angles?
    Put it in his Hands. It is just wrong on the head. Or put it on the Pyro. Why would he wear cheese?

Just my Opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #10931
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #10932
    June 2011
    351 Posts
    Put it in his Hands. It is just wrong on the head. Or put it on the Pyro. Why would he wear cheese?

Just my Opinion.
    Why would the pyro wear cheese?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #10933
    January 2011
    521 Posts
    Pyro is known for unusual headwear, Heavy wears warm hats, fighter hats and Russian hats, not cheese...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events

14. Post #10934
    July 2005
    113 Posts

Just my Opinion.
    It's a football thing.

Once I get the model to not have ugly shadows and stuff I'll definitely try it on the pyro. Thanks for the advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #10935
    November 2010
    680 Posts
    Nidhogg expressed a bit of interest in it, but I would like to make a banner for the next emporium - mainly because it is #42 (Douglas Adams, woo).

I still have a couple more things to do for the NotLU first, but that won't be too much longer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #10936
    January 2011
    1,782 Posts
    So he can melt it and make Nacho cheese!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #10937
    February 2008
    815 Posts
    So he can melt it and make Nacho cheese!
    The Pyro doesn't want to eat, he wants to hunt.

18. Post #10938
    January 2011
    1,782 Posts
    The Pyro doesn't want to eat, he wants to hunt.
    I never said he was gonna eat it, Pyro would just burn it, that's why he's Pyro.

19. Post #10939
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,421 Posts

Textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 16Winner Winner x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #10940
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,682 Posts
    LOD time!

Damn pageking
    Oh lord if that ever gets added to the real game, I'd be torn between a Banjo-Kazooie reference or a James and the Giant Peach one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

21. Post #10941
    July 2009
    1,288 Posts
    Hey guys I made this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=2837

I'm not great in modeling or texturing so went with something simple that I could pull off and still look nice. (? )

Votes appreciated.

I'll make this into a item replacement if requested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 11Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #10942
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,064 Posts

Textures.
    Haha, brilliant! This is one of the more fun and creative things I've seen recently. Simple and fits TF2's quirky-ness and as a bonus it even fits the current season since winter is coming.

Well done!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #10943
    February 2010
    1,048 Posts

Textures.
    Sandman replacement with hockey puck please? I'd REALLY want that as a skin!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #10944
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    I would love to see a real Christmas update, with a Viaduct_Event (Evil santa boss!) and several winter-themed class packs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

25. Post #10945
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,087 Posts
    I would love to see a real Christmas update, with a Viaduct_Event (Evil santa boss!) and several winter-themed class packs.
    Working on Christmas themed items, have some concepts ready and currently making one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

26. Post #10946
    August 2011
    197 Posts
    Hey guys I made this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=2837

I'm not great in modeling or texturing so went with something simple that I could pull off and still look nice. (? )

Votes appreciated.

I'll make this into a item replacement if requested.
    Angry Birds: Steam Release Promo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #10947
    June 2011
    351 Posts
    I'm telling you guys thanksgiving is where it's at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #10948
    November 2010
    2,480 Posts
    Working on Christmas themed items, have some concepts ready and currently making one.
    what is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

29. Post #10949
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts
    Angry Birds: Steam Release Promo.
    I always imagined that would be some sort of demo grenade launcher replacement that launches those bomb birds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #10950
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,087 Posts
    what is it?
    Keeping it a secret and personal thing, really want to learn how to create things myself.
    Will post images of it when I'm halfway or done with it.

It's an all class misc item and it's so simple it's genius
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

31. Post #10951
    April 2011
    5,340 Posts
    Keeping it a secret and personal thing, really want to learn how to create things myself.

All-class santa beard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #10952
    January 2011
    1,782 Posts
    I'm telling you guys thanksgiving is where it's at
    Evil mutant turkey boss?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #10953
    July 2005
    113 Posts
    Alright guys, I fixed the problems with the ugly dark spots (Thanks a lot to Inspector and Blaholtzen). The only other problem I can see is that the hat doesn't adjust very well to lighting changes. It is either very bright, or kinda dark, but it doesn't smoothly transition between the two. How would I fix this?

Also if you think this should be a Pyro hat instead rate me clocks or something. I'll interpret anything that isn't a clock as approval for the Heavy version.

Edit: Also, how would I go about making this paintable?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

34. Post #10954
    August 2011
    197 Posts

Man, we need to get some Haunakkah and Ramadan up is this biotch.

Evil mutant turkey boss?
    Nah, a giant mutant turky diner, with mashed potatoes for a head, peas for eyes, and cranberry spread for some color. Throw in a giant carving knife for the weapon and you've got yourself one nice, edible monster Pyro.

35. Post #10955
    July 2011
    1,401 Posts
    Love how it looks on pyro wearing the Sore Eyes.
    Looks pretty great on medic too. Makes him look much more demented.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #10956
    December 2009
    1,630 Posts

Redux of the "Femme Pyro" mod from Fanciest of Pants from gamebanana. I always liked the idea and design of the mod, altough the textures and execution on some parts were quite bad, so I decided to redo it. Improved mesh, fixed all the smoothing, added those straps, baked normals and all that fancy stuff + edited the proportions to remove the "granny look". Also combined this mod with my high poly pyro head which I did for the tf2 improvement pack by nassimo and blaholtzen.

For comparision here is the original:

Femme Pyro on Gamebanana

Just noticed I fucked up the emblems, got to fix them.
    Want

also have nothing to do so im lurkin   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #10957
    November 2010
    2,480 Posts
    can someone post a link to that website that explains what guns are based off of in video games, and happens to have a tf2 page? because i need the link to the tf2 page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #10958
    July 2011
    1,401 Posts
    can someone post a link to that website that explains what guns are based off of in video games, and happens to have a tf2 page? because i need the link to the tf2 page.
    Here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #10959
    November 2010
    2,480 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #10960
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Enjoy

damnit fish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Late Late x 1 (list)