1. Post #11001
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts

Got it to work.

Edited:

Looks like someone finally took your place

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #11002
    August 2011
    1,606 Posts
    yay for test compile .
    :( for extreme clipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #11003
    January 2010
    946 Posts
    yay for test compile .
    Must be painful having his finger behind the trigger like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #11004
    August 2011
    2,065 Posts
    Is there a first person view skin for the purity fist? We have rouges col rol and pip boy ones, so........
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #11005
    December 2009
    1,654 Posts

Redux of the "Femme Pyro" mod from Fanciest of Pants from gamebanana. I always liked the idea and design of the mod, altough the textures and execution on some parts were quite bad, so I decided to redo it. Improved mesh, fixed all the smoothing, added those straps, baked normals and all that fancy stuff + edited the proportions to remove the "granny look". Also combined this mod with my high poly pyro head which I did for the tf2 improvement pack by nassimo and blaholtzen.

For comparision here is the original:

Femme Pyro on Gamebanana

Just noticed I fucked up the emblems, got to fix them.
    Will this actually see a release? I think I'm not the only one who wants this

Didn't you quit tf2?
    After a full day of searching for help and about 50 lines of autoexec code later I can now at least load simple maps (no Valve made maps) and still can't load 2 maps in a row. But hey, one map is better than none I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #11006
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    Will this actually see a release? I think I'm not the only one who wants this
    Didn't you quit tf2?

7. Post #11007
    October 2011
    1,608 Posts
    first off, complain when somebody doesn't answer your first post
    Well, then I failed horribly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #11008
    July 2011
    1,409 Posts
    yay for test compile .
    Wicked cool! A more TF2-styled Luger!

The whole thing needs to be scaled down to better fit scout and engie's hands though.
    The real Luger isn't very large either.

You could also make the grip more rounded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #11009
    December 2009
    1,654 Posts
    Wicked cool! A more TF2-styled Luger!

The whole thing needs to be scaled down to better fit scout and engie's hands though.
    The real Luger isn't very large either.

You could also make the grip more rounded.
    IMO it's fine as is. It fits in the TF2 proportions and the longer barrel helps separate it from the pistol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #11010
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    when I said "crappy skin" I meant "oh wow, more stolen content". I love the hat, I just hate the fact that someone stole it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11011
    July 2011
    1,409 Posts
    IMO it's fine as is. It fits in the TF2 proportions and the longer barrel helps separate it from the pistol.
    The proportions are fine. I meant it should just be smaller so it fits the character's hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

12. Post #11012
    April 2007
    989 Posts

Redux of the "Femme Pyro" mod from Fanciest of Pants from gamebanana. I always liked the idea and design of the mod, altough the textures and execution on some parts were quite bad, so I decided to redo it. Improved mesh, fixed all the smoothing, added those straps, baked normals and all that fancy stuff + edited the proportions to remove the "granny look". Also combined this mod with my high poly pyro head which I did for the tf2 improvement pack by nassimo and blaholtzen.

For comparision here is the original:

Femme Pyro on Gamebanana

Just noticed I fucked up the emblems, got to fix them.
    welcome back, murphy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

13. Post #11013
    July 2011
    98 Posts
    when I said "crappy skin" I meant "oh wow, more stolen content". I love the hat, I just hate the fact that someone stole it.
    There's a fine line between the word "crappy" and "stolen".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #11014
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,086 Posts
    Well, then I failed horribly.
    Here's a tip: Don't try to introduce yourself or anything like that. Just get involved in the process here - provide advice, concepts, feedback, maybe even try to contribute something. Don't worry about 'establishing' yourself - that'll happen naturally as time goes on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #11015
    October 2011
    1,608 Posts
    Here's a tip: Don't try to introduce yourself or anything like that. Just get involved in the process here - provide advice, concepts, feedback, maybe even try to contribute something. Don't worry about 'establishing' yourself - that'll happen naturally as time goes on.
    Thanks. Not exactly used to this type of crowd.

Definitely loving this. Much more appealling to the eyes than the other one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #11016
    August 2011
    1,606 Posts
    Improved this things model ready for UV's?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #11017
    July 2009
    6,055 Posts
    I keep telling myself I don't need female models but that Pyro is just to good to pass up, and the fact that there aren't mountains on her chest this time make it all the better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #11018
    Improved this things model ready for UV's?
    The barrel looks sort of thin, what does it shoot, toothpicks?
    EDIT: I'm retarded, i meant the Cylinder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #11019
    July 2011
    98 Posts
    Who was making those Rage items for the Scout? I'd really like to texture them, if their not already.

20. Post #11020
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,925 Posts
    Looks like someone finally took your place

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 40Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #11021
    Hey man i'm not saying that homestuck fans are like MLP fans
    nope
    not saying it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

22. Post #11022
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,599 Posts
    MSPA macros make me angrier than MLP macros for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #11023
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    Maybe because it's not actual animation but just MSpaint drawings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #11024
    July 2011
    626 Posts
    well i don't really see an issue with it just ignore and move on really. let people have opinions instead of starting shit when people like things you don't there is no point in it. now back to mods? maybe a post of some new hat or some cool shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

25. Post #11025
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    10,031 Posts
    What happened to that cool spoiler tag idea for images
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #11026
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,380 Posts
    It's starting to look like Myspace in here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #11027
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    It's starting to look like Myspace in here.
    more like geocities
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #11028
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    i typed in sick burn on google and choose the first gif i could find. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events

29. Post #11029
    March 2011
    954 Posts
    Y'all be jelly of my modeling skills.

It's a hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative x 2Dumb x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #11030
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,925 Posts
    Hey man i'm not saying that homestuck fans are like MLP fans
    nope
    not saying it
    you're right
    they're not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #11031
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    Alright, don't start a shitstorm, anyone who is a fan of something and shoves it down your throat when you're making it obvious you don't want it is bad. No matter what it's about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

32. Post #11032
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,925 Posts
    Alright, don't start a shitstorm, anyone who is a fan of something and shoves it down your throat when you're making it obvious you don't want it is bad. No matter what it's about.
    Otherwise, that's a nice grenade launcher you got there.

33. Post #11033
    February 2010
    1,048 Posts
    damn right! Now lets go back to shove TF2 mods into each others throat shall we?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #11034
    I hide under your bed
    Dennab
    July 2011
    1,877 Posts
    Can any of you modeling gurus help me fix the textures for my hat?

Here's the thread i made for it: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/113...7#post32934067
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #11035
    November 2010
    680 Posts
    Are you sure it's not your $illumposition that is messed up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #11036
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,741 Posts

federal regulations require me to warn you that this minigun is... looking pretty good.

sparkwire updated the alpha channel and stuff, it will be released shortly   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 5 (list)

37. Post #11037
    January 2011
    546 Posts
    ODIN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #11038

federal regulations require me to warn you that this minigun is... looking pretty good.

sparkwire updated the alpha channel and stuff, it will be released shortly   
    The lack of something connecting the top of the back handle to the body of the gun annoys me for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #11039
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,741 Posts
    The lack of something connecting the top of the back handle to the body of the gun annoys me for some reason
    well thats how most miniguns are

especially ones attatched to an attack helicopter before being ripped off and carried around by a hulking russian with an unsettling childhood

Edited:

also i have no control over that, yell at sparkwire if you have gripes with the model itself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #11040
    I sure hope someone's up for jigglebone practice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 20Optimistic Optimistic x 2Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)