1. Post #41
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    It's kind of odd how the names of chocolate bars changes country dependent.

2. Post #42
    November 2011
    87 Posts

3. Post #43
    April 2011
    315 Posts

YOU FORGOT MALTESERS how could you FORGET THAT!

4. Post #44
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    I can't eat chocolate due to me being allergic to chocolate and sugar, but god damn they look mighty tasty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Cold Member
    November 2011
    502 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,048 Posts

IT IS GOOD

7. Post #47
    March 2010
    72 Posts

HNNNNGGG

8. Post #48
    September 2006
    26 Posts
    I can't eat chocolate due to me being allergic to chocolate and sugar, but god damn they look mighty tasty
    I'm lactose intolerant. My mum works for Cadbury (Kraft). I still eat chocolate, even though it makes me pretty ill sometimes.

9. Post #49
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    I seriously buy like 3 of these every time i see them

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    Best by far

11. Post #51
    ~ ducks ~
    April 2011
    2,329 Posts

Nothing will ever beat my love for Reese's.
    i visited nyc and tried this

i couldnt finish one it was just too much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,254 Posts

bitch please

Edited:

oh and

Edited:

fuck anything made by ferrero http://www.ferrero.com/products/the-...brillant-idea/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #53
    July 2007
    1,038 Posts
    Best ones in my opinion would be:
    Take 5
    Twix
    Hershey's Cookie's and Cream
    Hershey's Symphony
    Kitkat

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,960 Posts
    My brother bought back a load of American chocolate a while ago. How can you guys eat that stuff its not even chocolate.

European and middle eastern chocolate best chocolate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    January 2012
    511 Posts
    My brother bought back a load of American chocolate a while ago. How can you guys eat that stuff its not even chocolate.
    Was it Hershey's chocolate? I know Hershey's chocolate involves a different method of making the chocolate, I think they use buttermilk or some soured milk.

16. Post #56
    July 2010
    1,572 Posts

Just ate one of these. Was awesome.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,960 Posts
    Was it Hershey's chocolate? I know Hershey's chocolate involves a different method of making the chocolate, I think they use buttermilk or some soured milk.
    It was basically American popular brands, also that one someone posted earlier with the pretzel in it.

18. Post #58
    hey
    August 2006
    6,106 Posts

amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2012
    511 Posts
    It was basically American popular brands, also that one someone posted earlier with the pretzel in it.
    Huh, I know Take 5 is a Hershey's chocolate bar, but I'm not sure about the others.

Hershey's does taste terrible, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    June 2010
    6,267 Posts
    Most American chocolate uses milk that can go slightly off, as they add butyrioic (however it's spelt) acid in small amounts to help stabilise the milk. It leads to a much sourer product, and I have to say that I find Hershey's absolutely foul when compared to the chocolate you get over in Europe. (Lindt master race)
    European chocolate manufacturers have to use very fresh milk, as it's crucial to the whole process.

Only better ones are the dark chocolate ones.
    I like milka a lot, too.

21. Post #61
    March 2009
    2,450 Posts

Edited:

just found out that kinder was a ferrero product.
    I kind of wonder why they haven't capitalized on that more. Around here the only ferrero product is the rocher, but there are lots of kinder chocolates.

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,279 Posts

You like??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,033 Posts
    Call me weird, but I eat energy bars like candy bars. They taste good to me.

Also, Reeses are my favorite out of any candy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,752 Posts
    Twix, Snickers, Mars, Karl Fazer chocolate bars(IIRC they only sell them here in Finland)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    i visited nyc and tried this

i couldnt finish one it was just too much
    send the other one to me thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66

August 2011
    16 Posts

I would willing eat this stuff constantly til I died.
    NOM.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    One of these

for two of these

Bargain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    ZYG
    May 2012
    29 Posts
    Ah, man, im looking at all of these candy bars, and all i can say is, FOODGASM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    WOW FANTASTIC BABY! BOOM SHAKALAKA!
    December 2011
    243 Posts
    Call me weird, but I eat energy bars like candy bars. They taste good to me.

Also, Reeses are my favorite out of any candy.
    thats because energy bars are fucking awesome

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Oh my god I totally forgot about those. White chocolate ones were the BEST. I don't think the shops near me sell them anymore D:

You like??
    I never ate these just because it was jelly/turkish delight inside of chocolate but I bet if I tried one I'd love it.

31. Post #71
    faster than stupid, but still slower than everybody else
    June 2010
    2,773 Posts

pop rocks + milk chocolate. it sounds weird but my sister brought one back from israel, fucking amazing.

32. Post #72
    June 2011
    325 Posts

I haven't had one for a while, but I remember these being really good. Chocolate, peanut butter, and nougat. Simple, but fantastic.

33. Post #73
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    Mars bar was actually Bin Laden's favorite candy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,599 Posts

My mom used to take me to the deli when I was a kid and get me some of these, best chocolate I've ever had.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,154 Posts

I could eat 10 of these fuckers

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    868 Posts

37. Post #77
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,828 Posts
    Chocolate bars are awesome; can't remember which one i'd call my "favourite", though. Snickers are neat, I prefer them over Mars bars. It's weird, but for me Mars bars are kind of "dehydrating" in comparison to Snickers.

Another bar I like is the Lion bar; that sweet wafer in its core, combined with the crisp cereal stuff and the caramel, THAT'S a bar I hold close to my heart.

By the by, has anyone heard of Plopp? Apparently it's a big thing in Sweden; there's even a salty liquorice version. (anyone from the Cynical Fleet will likely know what Plopp is if they watch the TGS Podcasts)

Also, last thing, i'm currently awaiting a shipment of Rocky bars. Technically they're biscuit bars, but they've got plenty of chocolate so I assume they count. Plus, they're rugged and chunky, so what's not to like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)