1. Post #121
    June 2007
    52 Posts

Elanor

1050hp 95' Supra

My friends new 11' Hennessy

Aston Martin and my Caprice in the back ground

I have a shit ton more if you'd like to see. Apart from not having the correct wheels, or mirrors, Elanor is my favorite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,812 Posts
    I feel dirty when I take pictures of peoples posh cars on the street.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    October 2010
    11,309 Posts
    Porsche Boxster I think, I am not good with Porches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    What's your emergency?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    October 2010
    11,309 Posts
    I was meant to say Porsche 911
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,812 Posts
    What's your emergency?
    oversteer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,440 Posts
    Don't forget the snap-oversteer.

RIP Dunn.

Edited:

You were right the first time, it understeers and then when you correct its like nope lets go for the tree-line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #128
    The picture Audi R8 and Bugatti I took was near a tourist attraction and there were people taking turns to take picture with the car.

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,097 Posts
    I hate people who take pictures of like a Ferrari in the street then set it as there profile picture

why

10. Post #130

It sounded like an electric car

11. Post #131
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,596 Posts
    All taken by me.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    For a while my moms friend let her borrow his Red MR-2. My first time riding in a manual car in over 10 years. Has a weird engine note though.

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,232 Posts

1050hp 95' Supra
    God yes. More Supras.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,894 Posts
    I wish I had been in town when the last car show at laguna seca was going on. I got caught in traffic on my way out behind a convoy of Lambos.

15. Post #135
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    I don't see the appeal of 90's Supra's. Can someone tell me what I'm not seeing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,812 Posts
    I don't see the appeal of 90's Supra's. Can someone tell me what I'm not seeing?
    potential rice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,440 Posts
    RWD, I6TT, etc.

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,034 Posts

why the goddamn fuck does this exist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    July 2010
    747 Posts

So they can preach about not smoking, and find their lost dog. On second thought that must be disracting as o the road.

20. Post #140

Isn't this illegal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,034 Posts
    Pretty sure it is, but it was late at night, in Alabama, and at Walmart, so yeah.

I think the weirdest bit is that, this thing is actually against NON-smokers, and has a list of diseases that ex- and non-smokers can get that apparently smokers don't. (like lung cancer)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,440 Posts
    Pretty sure it is, but it was late at night, in Alabama, and at Walmart, so yeah.

I think the weirdest bit is that, this thing is actually against NON-smokers, and has a list of diseases that ex- and non-smokers can get that apparently smokers don't. (like lung cancer)
    As amount of vehicle decoration increases, intelligence is likely to decrease.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,230 Posts
    Isn't this illegal?
    I believe covering the view behind you is. Or atleast very dangerous.

24. Post #144
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,872 Posts
    I believe covering the view behind you is. Or atleast very dangerous.
    It's not illegal covering up the rear view here at least

some cars don't even have a rear window
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,812 Posts
    For instance

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,232 Posts
    I want to stick my dick in the tailpipe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    As amount of vehicle decoration increases, intelligence is likely to decrease.
    Except in this case:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,440 Posts
    Except in this case:
    "Everyone needs to know my ideologies, so let me ruin my paint and resell value."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #149
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Except in this case:

I prefer what's stuck on the back window of my car.
    Was an old 90's trend to head down to Newquay and visit "Fat Willy's Surf Shack"

(Btw I didn't take that too-close photo)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,812 Posts

Was an old 90's trend to head down to Newquay and visit "Fat Willy's Surf Shack"

is fat willy's the one on the corner near the aquarium?

31. Post #151
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    is fat willy's the one on the corner near the aquarium?
    Err? This one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,553 Posts

Competition package M3 I spotted on campus today... It was such a clean looking car and I lol'd when I saw they covered euro plates.

Disregard the phone quality photo. My phone is the worst fucking thing on the earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,232 Posts
    ololololol

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts

Competition package M3 I spotted on campus today... It was such a clean looking car and I lol'd when I saw they covered euro plates.

Disregard the phone quality photo. My phone is the worst fucking thing on the earth.
    I intend on keeping my car for as long as it lives. I also want to move to America. So with some luck and Hyundai reliability, I'll ship my car over and stick US plates over the UK ones. I'll also have to get a vanity plate matching that of the UK plate. My car was born FJ03... and will die FJ03...!

I wanna do it soooo much!

35. Post #155
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,596 Posts

haha fat willy's get it get it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    June 2007
    52 Posts
    God yes. More Supras.
    It was totaled two months ago. And took down half of a building with it.

guess 1050hp supra's can't make U-turns when the roads have a slight coating of water on them

37. Post #157
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    I can barely make a u-turn when the roads have a slight coating of water on them :/

Edited:

But I'm also only running on half a tire on each side, said half being slicks. So.

38. Post #158
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    Sorry if the pictures are big, all taken today:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #159
    November 2008
    1,266 Posts
    Went to a car meet with my friend, some chick drove this sexy Hawkeye.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Guess what car decided to whizz pass me at 100mph yesterday? I didn't take a picture so I'm just going to take one randomly from the internet.

That car passed me went straight on and disappeared downhill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)