1. Post #161
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts

"The Compensator"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

2. Post #162
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    gives lolcantturn a whole new meaning.

3. Post #163
    June 2008
    195 Posts
    Not my pictures but I did in fact see both of these cars on Rodeo Drive in Hollywood on a stars tour, I believe they both belonged to a famous fashion designer or something.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #164
    Not my pictures but I did in fact see both of these cars on Rodeo Drive in Hollywood on a stars tour, I believe they both belonged to a famous fashion designer or something.

What fashion designer has a bad taste in vehicle colour schemes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,700 Posts
    only bad ass motherfuckers have yellow bentleys/rolls royces

Edited:

fuck gun metal grey luxury cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    If I was super rich I'd buy flamboyant supercars and not bentleys or rolls royces.

I'd start off with a Countach and a Diablo -- I know, they're overhyped but they've always been that sort of "dream car" for me as a child. I'd want one of each, the Countach in white or blue, the Diablo in purple or black.

Then I'd buy a testarossa in red because you gotta have one of those for a supercar collection.

Then I'd buy a Mondial just because I've always wanted one. Hell, they're cheaper than some new cars. If I was going to buy me a new car and could get cheap insurance, I'd buy a Mondial instead.

Granted, I'd probably catch fire and die, but fuck man. It's a Ferrari.

$25,000 for a red Ferrari.

Edited:

Fuck, a red Ferrari with FOUR SEATS for $17,777.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferra...#ht_1919wt_707

Semi-practical! Totally worth the asking price. I'd DD the fuck out of an old Dino.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    A practical super car is a super car with four seats and an ample luggage space.

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Psh. I never carry anything with me besides a tool bag and maybe a sack of groceries from the store. Plenty of room for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,637 Posts
    A practical super car is a super car with four seats and an ample luggage space.
    At which point it's no longer a super car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Pantera.

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    At which point it's no longer a super car.
    It's not like having 4 seats and room in the trunk instantly makes it a slow plodder, it can still go 160+.

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Pantera.
    mfw

(Sorry for poor quality -- drawn with laptop touchpad)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    what is that a picture of?

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    My face and actions when I see a Pantera.

Edited:

Not this one, mind you

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    Are they good? I honestly can't tell with that picture.

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    If you're into some heavier stuff

Listen to "Walk" on youtube, if you don't like it, you won't like the band.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,637 Posts
    i've only ever seen a pantera once. slick, black, looked godlike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    If you're into some heavier stuff

Listen to "Walk" on youtube, if you don't like it, you won't like the band.
    I meant the car.

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I meant the car.
    You shouldn't have to ask... It's the DeTomaso Pantera.

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    You shouldn't have to ask... It's the DeTomaso Pantera.
    I assume its a good reaction, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,419 Posts
    The only DeTomaso Pantera I've seen was a GTS.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #182
    June 2008
    195 Posts
    What fashion designer has a bad taste in vehicle colour schemes.

This guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,700 Posts
    It's not like having 4 seats and room in the trunk instantly makes it a slow plodder, it can still go 160+.
    Grand Tourer =/= super car imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts

I have no idea if i shared this or not, but here is a grade A example of a mall crawler.

Owned by an orthopedic surgeon who has about 30 cars, Ferrari's, Porsh's, BMW's

and this pavement baby.

Maybe if me and my dad get the job of remodeling his kitchen i can convince him to blast it through some mud with me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,419 Posts
    Saw a RHD Austin Mini on the way back from trying to get an engine out of the woods.

Saw an S13 with a small bucket hanging from the bumper:

Here's the '56 Bel-Air that finally sees the light of day this holiday season:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    April 2009
    392 Posts
    Only one of these is my picture, but these are the cars I've seen just in Orange County

Triumph Herald 948cc By an antique car repair shop

2 Nissan GTRs just driving around

a Honda NSX just driving around

an Aston Martin Vantage parked by a hotel near Disneyland (This one is actually my picture) (Also notice the DMV paper in the windshield. It's brand new)

2 different 1970 Porsche 911's owned by some guys by my school who own a repair shop specializing in Volkswagen and Porsches.

a Shelby GT500 parked near a foreign auto repair shop (oddly enough)

I'll see if I can get some actual pictures of the Porsches Once winter break is over.

27. Post #187
    March 2007
    339 Posts

Been there done that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #188

September 2011
    106 Posts
    kid at my school drove this camaro

oops...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Dennab
    July 2007
    181 Posts
    kid at my school drove this camaro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #190

November 2011
    260 Posts
    -snip-

31. Post #191
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,711 Posts
    Techly not random but w.e I see it randomly.

Mini 1000 RHD
    Owner is really chill. He want's to trade mine for his. (He has 5 daughter's 13-19) Really funny to watch them pile in that tiny clown car. :V:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    Sorry it's extremely blurry, some dickhead walked right in front of me just as i was about to snap the picture, so it fucked my auto-focus to shit and back. Hopefully you can still somewhat see what's going on.

Edited:

I see it literally every time i go to walmart, so maybe I'll try and get another pic the next time i see it.

33. Post #193
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,711 Posts
    Is that a riced out chevy cavalier?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Is that a riced out chevy cavalier?
    Is there any other kind?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Is there any other kind?
    A broken down one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,637 Posts
    Bah, I saw that STi with the WRC livery again. I have to take a pic next time I see it.

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,093 Posts
    Are they good? I honestly can't tell with that picture.
    Pantera is only like the most godly Metal band of the 90's and maybe ever that took the whole spectrum of the thrash genre (Thrash, Hardcore, Sludge) above and beyond what anyone could have possibly imagined. They had a fucking Beethoven of a guitarist, a heroin-shooting badass of a vocalist, drummer with steel toes and fists, and a redneckass bass player who just rounded the whole thing out. Goddamn. If I had the choice between seeing Pantera one time or owning ten Panteras, I'd see Pantera.

That's mfw Pantera guitar solos and breakdowns.

Shit.

Edited:

2 Nissan GTRs just driving around
    Any idea where that particular GTR is from? Looks very similar to one of my friend's.

Edited:

I mean. I think that's also in Huntsville... which would confirm that.

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Certainly not Huntsville, that picture was taken in Malaysia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petaling_Jaya

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,093 Posts
    lawl. oh.

40. Post #200
    I just saw a 60-70's Mini in rally livery and equipped with rally lights too. Too bad I didn't take a picture.

Just imagine this car, in yellow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)