1. Post #41
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,870 Posts

Also I want Pokemon cards/pokemon merchandise, willing to pay money
    I think my little brother has like 750+ pokemon cards and other things
    If he still has them I will let you know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    April 2010
    128 Posts
    OK stuff I have but don't want, you can have it for the cost of the shipping

4 sleeved (in blue, see HERE) SATA cables.
    How much would it cost to ship them to teesside uk??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    That, I am VERY interested in.
    Mostly interested in the fans since that other guy wants the radiator, maybe the SATA cables.

@Both above, what conditions are they in?
    Fans I have never used, SATA cables, well they are SATA cables so...good condition? look at the pic linked.

Edited:

How much would it cost to ship them to teesside uk??
    They would fit in an envelope so probably only a pound or something, I'll find out on Monday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #44
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,538 Posts
    OK, don't think I was very clear before, so:
    Here's some stuff I don't want. You can have it. For free. You may have to pay for shipping.
    nVidia Riva TNT2 64mb (Needs adapter for DVI cables)
    nVidia Vanta MX 16mb
    2x PC-133 RAM, 128mb per stick
    TPLink TL-WN550G WLAN PCI card
    Some random optical drives (1 CDROM, 1 CDRW)

And on an unrelated note, I'm on the lookout for any graphics cards better than a HD 5450, because mine is beginning to show it's low budget-ness. (I do love it though)
    I was a page peasant so I am reposting zis.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    Fans I have never used, SATA cables, well they are SATA cables so...good condition? look at the pic linked.

Edited:

They would fit in an envelope so probably only a pound or something, I'll find out on Monday.
    Would love the fans & perhaps 2 of the SATA cables (If Darkstar doesn't want all of them).
    Would be, what, £10 for shipping & stuff?

6. Post #46
    pdp
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2011
    1,173 Posts
    I have an HD 4670 1GB for trade. I'd really like a 5XXX or 6XXX series card.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #47
    February 2010
    1,074 Posts
    OK stuff I have but don't want, you can have it for the cost of the shipping:

A Black Ice X-flow 360 radiator.

A EK HD4890 Nickel+Acetal block.

3 120mm fan dust filters.

2 Lian Li 120mm fans

4 sleeved (in blue, see HERE) SATA cables.

A Highpoint RocketRAID 620 SATA 6Gb/s PCI-E card.
    I would really like to have the SATA 6Gb/s card :)
    How much would it cost to ship to outer London (High Wycombe specifically)

8. Post #48
    April 2011
    3,157 Posts
    And lastly, Corsair Obsidian 800D - Sell or trade for smaller, lighter case
    Want a Diablotek CPA-9611B?

Great light case and not too bad in build.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,839 Posts
    I'm looking for a half decent 26/27" monitor, anyone willing to sell/trade one? I'm also looking for a 19" 1280x1024 one.

These are things I have which people might want:

-160GB Seagate 7200rpm HDD
    -HP wired keyboard with matching mouse
    -3 unopened rolls of Fujifilm Superia 200 36 exp film
    -Brand new VGA cable
    -Pentax ME Super instruction manual

I'll accept offers of anything really, hardware or non hardware

Also I want Pokemon cards/pokemon merchandise, willing to pay money
    I have tons of first gen ones all protected in sleeves in a card box thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,514 Posts
    I think my little brother has like 750+ pokemon cards and other things
    If he still has them I will let you know
    Awesome, thanks :D

That sounds great, any notable ones?

11. Post #51
    SUPER SWELL FELLOW
    May 2006
    2,314 Posts
    Check if they are first editions. Those are worth some money.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,514 Posts
    Check if they are first editions. Those are worth some money.
    You'd be surprised, even first gens are just worth pennies unless they're the holo's of the series, in which case they're worth up to about 10 quid

13. Post #53
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,065 Posts
    Ok I'm going to come out and say this, I need some components for my PC. I've been saving for about a year and a half now and only managed to scrape some money together and get some old stuff from friends, so far I've got a ATI HD 5770, Corsair 650W Power supply and an Antec 300 case.

This is all I have gotten so far due to lots of problems and what not, I've tried many different ways of making money, on the internet and doing odd jobs, as there is no work here and the internet schemes don't work out too well or are unprofitable for myself then I end up making no money. Right now I have a 7 year old build that would cost around £80 to buy today, maybe even less but I couldn't find the price for most components due to them being so old. On top of this being a bad rig and unable to run anything I have a lot of problems with Blue Screens Of Death, so far I have recorded FIFTEEN, yes fifteen different BSOD errors, I haven't had BSOD 15 times, I've had 15 different errors, I get them ever 30 minutes or so. Sometimes I am allowed to use my brother's PC which is so much better than mine but of course due to it being his he is on it most of the time and I only get to use it for about 45 minutes or so each day which isn't very good, I need my fix man.
    /sobstory

So, if you guys have any processors, motherboards, hard drives or RAM from rigs that you aren't using or something, it would be amazing if you could send them my way, it would be greatly appreciated, if you need proof of my shitty rig or blue screens I can post them for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,514 Posts
    Ok I'm going to come out and say this, I need some components for my PC. I've been saving for about a year and a half now and only managed to scrape some money together and get some old stuff from friends, so far I've got a ATI HD 5770, Corsair 650W Power supply and an Antec 300 case.

This is all I have gotten so far due to lots of problems and what not, I've tried many different ways of making money, on the internet and doing odd jobs, as there is no work here and the internet schemes don't work out too well or are unprofitable for myself then I end up making no money. Right now I have a 7 year old build that would cost around £80 to buy today, maybe even less but I couldn't find the price for most components due to them being so old. On top of this being a bad rig and unable to run anything I have a lot of problems with Blue Screens Of Death, so far I have recorded FIFTEEN, yes fifteen different BSOD errors, I haven't had BSOD 15 times, I've had 15 different errors, I get them ever 30 minutes or so. Sometimes I am allowed to use my brother's PC which is so much better than mine but of course due to it being his he is on it most of the time and I only get to use it for about 45 minutes or so each day which isn't very good, I need my fix man.
    /sobstory

So, if you guys have any processors, motherboards, hard drives or RAM from rigs that you aren't using or something, it would be amazing if you could send them my way, it would be greatly appreciated, if you need proof of my shitty rig or blue screens I can post them for you.
    I'm afraid I don't have anything that would be of use :( I have a graphics card which is way worse than your 5770, and I have a power supply which is also way worse than yours.

How old are you just out of interest?

15. Post #55
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,065 Posts
    I'm afraid I don't have anything that would be of use :( I have a graphics card which is way worse than your 5770, and I have a power supply which is also way worse than yours.

How old are you just out of interest?
    I'm going to be honest for once and admit that I'm 15, I hope this doesn't put anyone of the idea of helping me as I know some people think that most people my age are idiots

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,514 Posts
    I'm going to be honest for once and admit that I'm 15, I hope this doesn't put anyone of the idea of helping me as I know some people think that most people my age are idiots
    I'm only 16 myself, but yeah it is tough to get a job etc. at that age
    your best bet is probably waiting for birthday/christmas to get some cash and then using that

17. Post #57
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,065 Posts
    I'm only 16 myself, but yeah it is tough to get a job etc. at that age
    your best bet is probably waiting for birthday/christmas to get some cash and then using that
    I do and that's actually the majority of my savings but I don't like to ask my parents for a lot of money because they don't have an easy time getting it themselves

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,254 Posts
    suck dick on the street for ten dolla

or do what I did and jailbreak iDevices for people, made nearly £80 in one week (told them it was £5 to just jailbreak it, an extra £5 to put other stuff on it like emulators and installous)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,514 Posts
    I do and that's actually the majority of my savings but I don't like to ask my parents for a lot of money because they don't have an easy time getting it themselves
    Ah okay
    Try fiverr.com if you haven't already, I made 50 dollars a couple of summers ago doing 'psychic readings' for people on there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

20. Post #60
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,065 Posts
    Ah okay
    Try fiverr.com if you haven't already, I made 50 dollars a couple of summers ago doing 'psychic readings' for people on there
    Tried it, the only thing I could do for people was Photoshop but it took so long I made almost nothing in a couple months

Edited:

I know it kind of sounds like I'm trying to dodge any way of making money you guys give me so I can get free stuff but I really have tried a lot of stuff and it hasn't worked out so well

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,324 Posts
    Looking to trade my antec 1200 case for a case of equal size and value, lemme know something via pm if you're interested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

22. Post #62
    June 2008
    3,331 Posts
    I have a 60 GB Vertex 2 and a CM HAF 932 just taking up space right now. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue what's fair to ask for in trade. If you're interested, I suppose you can PM me. I'm not really experienced with hardware trading so I apologize in advance for doing anything stupid. This is my first time participating in a thread like this.

I have some other stuff lying around, too. If anyone wants I can make a list.

Oh, and I also have some Pokemon cards lying around. Not sure I have much in the way of valuable cards, though...

Ok here's my list:
    - Set of Dell 5.1 surround sound speakers.
    - An old as hell AST laptop running Windows for Workgroups 3.11. Battery doesn't work (It's so damn old) so it has to be plugged in.
    - An NES console. Might not be worth it, as I have 2 Control Decks but only 1 set of cords.
    - An SNES. This, thankfully, has all the cords with it.
    - An old-style silver GBA. It's not in the best condition aesthetically, but it works just fine.
    - A stack of old Pokemon cards. Not sure how many, or how valuable. PM me and I can give you more details.
    That's all I can find for now. I guess I'll just update this list if I find anything else. I had planned to try and sell some of this and scrape enough together to get closer to an EVGA 560 Ti from their B-Stock page. Not sure if that's really possible, though.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,536 Posts
    Stuff I have to trade or sell

- 9800 GX2 (Nvidia reference model)

- 7900 GS (Nvidia reference model) possibly Dead

- Over a 100 pounds of Mechanical Keyboards (PM me for more details)

- Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3 1333

- 120mm Radiator

- GTX 260 Core 216 x2 (Cash only because I am selling them for a client)

- Ross systems Soundboard

- And plenty of Legacy parts

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    Would love the fans & perhaps 2 of the SATA cables (If Darkstar doesn't want all of them).
    Would be, what, £10 for shipping & stuff?
    I don't think it would be that expensive, probably a couple of quid if that. I'll find out on monday for you and shoot you a PM, in the mean time send me your full address so I can get a decent quote from the postie.

Edited:

Also I propose people post evidence that a trade has occurred successfully so we can get a trusted list going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    CIPWTTKT's Resident Redneckā„¢
    December 2009
    7,202 Posts
    I don't think it would be that expensive, probably a couple of quid if that. I'll find out on monday for you and shoot you a PM, in the mean time send me your full address so I can get a decent quote from the postie.

Edited:

Also I propose people post evidence that a trade has occurred successfully so we can get a trusted list going.
    Perhaps report back to the thread with pictures and such?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #66
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,538 Posts
    - 9800 GX2 (Nvidia reference model)
    I will give you some of my random shit for that.

...I know you probably won't want any of my random shit, unless you need AGP graphics cards.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts

Edited:

well shit
    I need to think what I post.

28. Post #68
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,538 Posts
    My trading shit, now with IMAGES.

(Sorry for the horrible floorboards)

1. TEAC CD-552E CD-ROM Drive (Untested)
    2. AOpen CD-RW Drive of some sort (Untested)
    3. Gigabyte GO-D1601 DVD-ROM Drive (BNIB)
    4. Appian ATi RV100 (Radeon 7000) 64mb, with Dual DVI Splitter (accidentally labeled 5 as 4, my mistake) (Untested, works as far as I know)
    5. nVidia Vanta 16mb (Riva TNT2) (Working on last test)
    6. TPLink WLAN PCI Card (Working on last test)
    7. 2x 128mb PC133 RAM

Taking offers, some of this stuff can be had for just postage price, feel free to ask.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,514 Posts
    My trading shit, now with IMAGES.

(Sorry for the horrible floorboards)

1. TEAC CD-552E CD-ROM Drive (Untested)
    2. AOpen CD-RW Drive of some sort (Untested)
    3. Gigabyte GO-D1601 DVD-ROM Drive (BNIB)
    4. Appian ATi RV100 (Radeon 7000) 64mb, with Dual DVI Splitter (accidentally labeled 5 as 4, my mistake) (Untested, works as far as I know)
    5. nVidia Vanta 16mb (Riva TNT2) (Working on last test)
    6. TPLink WLAN PCI Card (Working on last test)
    7. 2x 128mb PC133 RAM

Taking offers, some of this stuff can be had for just postage price, feel free to ask.
    How much for the new dvd drive?

30. Post #70
    December 2009
    1,113 Posts
    Got a Phenom 555 to trade - looking for lcd monitors (any size) or a decend PCI/PCI-e soundcard.

31. Post #71
    August 2009
    9,284 Posts
    Got a Phenom 555 to trade - looking for lcd monitors (any size) or a decend PCI/PCI-e soundcard.
    I got a dell e152FPB in good condition, just a small pressure mark.

Edited:

Also a spare one of these:

It's a creative soundblaster xtrememusic

Or a SB0460

32. Post #72
    October 2010
    711 Posts
    I have a 60 GB Vertex 2 and a CM HAF 932 just taking up space right now. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue what's fair to ask for in trade. If you're interested, I suppose you can PM me. I'm not really experienced with hardware trading so I apologize in advance for doing anything stupid. This is my first time participating in a thread like this.

Oh, and I also have some Pokemon cards lying around. Not sure I have much in the way of valuable cards, though...

Ok here's my list:
    - An old as hell AST laptop running Windows for Workgroups 3.11. Battery doesn't work (It's so damn old) so it has to be plugged in.
    - An NES console. Might not be worth it, as I have 2 Control Decks but only 1 set of cords.
    - An old-style silver GBA. It's not in the best condition aesthetically, but it works just fine.
    - A stack of old Pokemon cards. Not sure how many, or how valuable. PM me and I can give you more details.
    That's all I can find for now. I guess I'll just update this list if I find anything else. I had planned to try and sell some of this and scrape enough together to get closer to an EVGA 560 Ti from their B-Stock page. Not sure if that's really possible, though.
    Why do you have to live in America :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    I got a dell e152FPB in good condition, just a small pressure mark.

Edited:

Also a spare one of these:

I have a X-Fi Platinum and the front panel. Lovely card.

Disgustingly shit drivers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,839 Posts

Ok here's my list:
    I have a xonar DG, some Audigy soundcard, iGrado headphones, some monies, I want your Vertex 2 for SSD caching.

35. Post #75
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,538 Posts
    How much for the new dvd drive?
    How much would you be willin' to pay? I can't even remember how much it cost.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,934 Posts
    I have a X-Fi Platinum and the front panel. Lovely card.

Disgustingly shit drivers
    what's wrong with them

37. Post #77
    Even after release, they'd have updates maybe every 6 months. They had the strangest issues, like setting your sound card to 7.1 while using optical would result in a bluescreen or something. Sound was known to completely just turn off while listening to youtube videos for many people I read. You'd have to uninstall and reinstall for it to come back.

Volume would shoot to 100% automatically when some applications were running. Not just bugs in the drivers but really annoying on speakers when it happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,934 Posts
    Even after release, they'd have updates maybe every 6 months. They had the strangest issues, like setting your sound card to 7.1 while using optical would result in a bluescreen or something. Sound was known to completely just turn off while listening to youtube videos for many people I read. You'd have to uninstall and reinstall for it to come back.

Volume would shoot to 100% automatically when some applications were running. Not just bugs in the drivers but really annoying on speakers when it happened.
    and has any of this happened to you because none of it has happened to me and I've been using X-Fi shit for nearly five years
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    I had the volume issue and the silence issue, the others I've read while looking for answers.

I did really love the X-Fi's headphone virtualization though. Something I miss while using the onboard AC889
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #80
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,934 Posts
    I had the volume issue and the silence issue, the others I've read while looking for answers.

I did really love the X-Fi's headphone virtualization though. Something I miss while using the onboard AC889
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/pax-drivers/

if you're not already using them