If he still has them I will let you know
I have an HD 4670 1GB for trade. I'd really like a 5XXX or 6XXX series card.
Ok I'm going to come out and say this, I need some components for my PC. I've been saving for about a year and a half now and only managed to scrape some money together and get some old stuff from friends, so far I've got a ATI HD 5770, Corsair 650W Power supply and an Antec 300 case.
This is all I have gotten so far due to lots of problems and what not, I've tried many different ways of making money, on the internet and doing odd jobs, as there is no work here and the internet schemes don't work out too well or are unprofitable for myself then I end up making no money. Right now I have a 7 year old build that would cost around £80 to buy today, maybe even less but I couldn't find the price for most components due to them being so old. On top of this being a bad rig and unable to run anything I have a lot of problems with Blue Screens Of Death, so far I have recorded FIFTEEN, yes fifteen different BSOD errors, I haven't had BSOD 15 times, I've had 15 different errors, I get them ever 30 minutes or so. Sometimes I am allowed to use my brother's PC which is so much better than mine but of course due to it being his he is on it most of the time and I only get to use it for about 45 minutes or so each day which isn't very good, I need my fix man.
So, if you guys have any processors, motherboards, hard drives or RAM from rigs that you aren't using or something, it would be amazing if you could send them my way, it would be greatly appreciated, if you need proof of my shitty rig or blue screens I can post them for you.
How old are you just out of interest?
suck dick on the street for ten dolla
or do what I did and jailbreak iDevices for people, made nearly £80 in one week (told them it was £5 to just jailbreak it, an extra £5 to put other stuff on it like emulators and installous)
I know it kind of sounds like I'm trying to dodge any way of making money you guys give me so I can get free stuff but I really have tried a lot of stuff and it hasn't worked out so well
Looking to trade my antec 1200 case for a case of equal size and value, lemme know something via pm if you're interested.
I have a 60 GB Vertex 2 and a CM HAF 932 just taking up space right now. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue what's fair to ask for in trade. If you're interested, I suppose you can PM me. I'm not really experienced with hardware trading so I apologize in advance for doing anything stupid. This is my first time participating in a thread like this.
I have some other stuff lying around, too. If anyone wants I can make a list.
Oh, and I also have some Pokemon cards lying around. Not sure I have much in the way of valuable cards, though...
Ok here's my list:
- Set of Dell 5.1 surround sound speakers.
- An old as hell AST laptop running Windows for Workgroups 3.11. Battery doesn't work (It's so damn old) so it has to be plugged in.
- An NES console. Might not be worth it, as I have 2 Control Decks but only 1 set of cords.
- An SNES. This, thankfully, has all the cords with it.
- An old-style silver GBA. It's not in the best condition aesthetically, but it works just fine.
- A stack of old Pokemon cards. Not sure how many, or how valuable. PM me and I can give you more details.
That's all I can find for now. I guess I'll just update this list if I find anything else. I had planned to try and sell some of this and scrape enough together to get closer to an EVGA 560 Ti from their B-Stock page. Not sure if that's really possible, though.
Stuff I have to trade or sell
- 9800 GX2 (Nvidia reference model)
- 7900 GS (Nvidia reference model) possibly Dead
- Over a 100 pounds of Mechanical Keyboards (PM me for more details)
- Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3 1333
- 120mm Radiator
- GTX 260 Core 216 x2 (Cash only because I am selling them for a client)
- Ross systems Soundboard
- And plenty of Legacy parts
Also I propose people post evidence that a trade has occurred successfully so we can get a trusted list going.
My trading shit, now with IMAGES.
(Sorry for the horrible floorboards)
1. TEAC CD-552E CD-ROM Drive (Untested)
2. AOpen CD-RW Drive of some sort (Untested)
3. Gigabyte GO-D1601 DVD-ROM Drive (BNIB)
4. Appian ATi RV100 (Radeon 7000) 64mb, with Dual DVI Splitter (accidentally labeled 5 as 4, my mistake) (Untested, works as far as I know)
5. nVidia Vanta 16mb (Riva TNT2) (Working on last test)
6. TPLink WLAN PCI Card (Working on last test)
7. 2x 128mb PC133 RAM
Taking offers, some of this stuff can be had for just postage price, feel free to ask.
Got a Phenom 555 to trade - looking for lcd monitors (any size) or a decend PCI/PCI-e soundcard.
Even after release, they'd have updates maybe every 6 months. They had the strangest issues, like setting your sound card to 7.1 while using optical would result in a bluescreen or something. Sound was known to completely just turn off while listening to youtube videos for many people I read. You'd have to uninstall and reinstall for it to come back.
Volume would shoot to 100% automatically when some applications were running. Not just bugs in the drivers but really annoying on speakers when it happened.
I had the volume issue and the silence issue, the others I've read while looking for answers.
I did really love the X-Fi's headphone virtualization though. Something I miss while using the onboard AC889