1. Post #2641
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Anyone found a way to make those censor tags yet using spoiler tags?
    ███████████
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #2642
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,502 Posts
    ███████████
    why did I click this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 35Funny Funny x 5 (list)

3. Post #2643
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    good ████ing work

4. Post #2644
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

5. Post #2645
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,000 Posts
    Well, I was just banned from the foundation site. I posted a hypothetical conversation on the site in a URL that wasn't used. I didn't even link it to anywhere!

Here's how it went.

Hey Joe!

Hey Steve!

Guess what I did.

What?

I used SCP-102-1 in order to steal some information from the Chaos insurgency.

That's nothing.

I used SCP-826 to make more of SCP-500.

Wow! That blows what I did out of the water!

-You guys.

What do you want john?

-Oh nothing, I just came here to tell you I fixed our problem with SCP-682.

How?

-I put him through SCP-786, twice.
    No-one could see it, and I was banned.

Fucking dictators.

Edited:

Changing subject, Who wants to put make an indestructible Nokia phone SCP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

6. Post #2646
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,246 Posts
    Changing subject, Who wants to put make an indestructible Nokia phone SCP?
    If it could be named SCP-3310 that would be wonderful.

Edited:

Problem is, there'd need to be like two thousand more of 'em first
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2647
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,299 Posts
    If it could be named SCP-3310 that would be wonderful.

Edited:

Problem is, there'd need to be like two thousand more of 'em first
    An SCP can be any number (As long as it hasn't already been taken), whether or not there are any others directly preceding it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

8. Post #2648
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,246 Posts
    Apparently they're not accepting anything beyond 1999 yet, though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #2649
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Apparently they're not accepting anything beyond 1999 yet, though?
    dibs on 1999
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #2650
    October 2011
    750 Posts
    I always wondered why not just get one of those hose camera thingies and toss it over the railing of SCP-087 to see how deep it is (even though it is presumed endless).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #2651
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,413 Posts
    I always wondered why not just get one of those hose camera thingies and toss it over the railing of SCP-087 to see how deep it is (even though it is presumed endless).
    I already suggested that, they said it's more fun to use human test subjects.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

12. Post #2652
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Game Day and Senior Staff Shenanigans are some of the coolest tales I've read, Game Day is still going on, can't wait to read the rest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #2653
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,201 Posts
    I really want to read all of them but it's just such a daunting task. Once I got up to about 480. But then going back I see some of the gaps that used to be there filled with things I never read before and then I forget what I have and haven't read so it makes me just wind up rereading them from the start again. Or maybe some logs got updated or edited. Damn things are addicting to read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #2654
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,324 Posts
    SCP-504 is my current favorite. Tomatoes that detect lame jokes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

15. Post #2655
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,489 Posts
    Here's another bad article, only this one is just plain incoherent.

(Again, watch out for large images ahead.)

And here's some of the most weirdest excerpts, as collected by Scantron:

Scantron posted:
    Suggesting early deletion at -15.

There's a lot of things wrong with this one, so I'm just going to list the things here that made me go "what the actual fuck":

SPC-1254 does inflict damage indirectly.
    Melon was untouched and remained to be a normal melon.
    The rabbit was released into a small forest biome with 4 other rabbits and sealed off to see if they would revert to cannibalism.
    The machete flew out of his hands, killing Rabbit 0301 as it was eating Rabbit 6009.
    Personal D-902 put her fingers in Cook █████’s special sauce. The cook found this disrespectful and cut her fingers off as a lesson.
    Pvt ███████ tried to [DATA EXPUNGED] before [DATA EXPUNGED]… His failure quickly led to a quick painless death due to an arrow penetrating his heart.
    It is recommended that we test SCP-1254 on a Keter as soon as possible.
    …Request Denied…
    About a week after testing SCP-1254 on rabbit 0301, the user died to set of crocodile teeth.
    Again, these are just the highlights. Pretty much everything else here is bad too.
    So yeah now I'm collecting bad articles now so that one day I can show it to everyone and go "Remember when this was put on the site? Man it sucked."

And besides, they're so bad they're hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events

16. Post #2656
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,030 Posts
    My modding escapades in Skyrim gave me an idea for an SCP. It'd look like a wooden sword covered in shark teeth which, with no real pattern, causes fiery explosions upon contact with flesh. Maybe there's already one like this, I dunno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #2657
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,268 Posts
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1096
    Holy shit
    " cription: SCP-1096 is a set of silicone breast implants of various sizes, of which there are currently fifteen (15) pairs in containment. Each instance of SCP-1096 is identified by a lack of serial numbers and the words "The Factory" etched onto the outside surface."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

18. Post #2658
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,201 Posts
    Holy shit
    " cription: SCP-1096 is a set of silicone breast implants of various sizes, of which there are currently fifteen (15) pairs in containment. Each instance of SCP-1096 is identified by a lack of serial numbers and the words "The Factory" etched onto the outside surface."
    The Factory brand breast implants. dis gon b gud

19. Post #2659
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    Holy shit
    I thought it was going to be weird fetish shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #2660
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Holy shit
    I thought this was going to be a reference to "Warehouse 13", where a person would give breast implants to competing beauty models which made them age rapidly and die within a week, but only when not being observed.

21. Post #2661
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    504 Posts
    Is there a multi-dimensional overcoat yet? I don't mean the one that has a bunch of arms come out of it when worn. I mean something like what those stereotypical eastern european back alley peddlers wear. Something where one is capable of fitting objects of unusual (and impossible) size and quantity into the coat, and able to remove them just as quickly as put in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #2662
    Oh no, what have I done!
    Dennab
    November 2007
    22,049 Posts
    Holy shit
    Double D class implants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

23. Post #2663
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,906 Posts
    Double D class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 29Funny Funny x 5 (list)

24. Post #2664
    January 2010
    772 Posts
    Holy shit
    Oh boy a joke about the faulty breast implants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #2665
    January 2010
    5,322 Posts
    ohgod that show...
    Whenever it's mentioned I think of that episode where they trap Jimmy in the basement and gorge him on peaches and cream so that he can become a sumo wrestler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #2666
    October 2008
    3,996 Posts
    Holy shit
    Fakefactory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #2667
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    ohgod that show...
    Whenever it's mentioned I think of that episode where they trap Jimmy in the basement and gorge him on peaches and cream so that he can become a sumo wrestler.
    I'm always reminded of that episode where they make a huge city out of cardboard boxes and everyone gets trapped in it like in House of Leaves

Like a fucking cardboard Pripyat

Edited:

That'd make a good SCP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2668
    October 2011
    182 Posts
    My modding escapades in Skyrim gave me an idea for an SCP. It'd look like a wooden sword covered in shark teeth which, with no real pattern, causes fiery explosions upon contact with flesh. Maybe there's already one like this, I dunno.
    That would be good for the shark punching center.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

29. Post #2669
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,906 Posts
    Someone should have made an SCP vault for Fallout 3. Would be good, SCP weapons, creatures, agent/researcher NPCs, and quests where you have to go out and fight/contain SCPs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

30. Post #2670
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    666 Posts
    Someone should have made an SCP vault for Fallout 3. Would be good, SCP weapons, creatures, agent/researcher NPCs, and quests where you have to go out and fight/contain SCPs.
    Though since it's Fallout, shouldn't the vault be abandoned and only the SCPs left wandering the corridors?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

31. Post #2671
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Though since it's Fallout, shouldn't the vault be abandoned and only the SCPs left wandering the corridors?
    It doesn't have to be abandoned. Remember mr. whatever the fuck can't die.

32. Post #2672
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,663 Posts
    This pretty much sums up Dr. Bright....

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #2673
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,413 Posts
    It doesn't have to be abandoned. Remember mr. whatever the fuck can't die.
    And in a dire situation that living SWAT armor could probably be used as a guard. Provided a survivor found an ██PD uniform

34. Post #2674
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,064 Posts
    And in a dire situation that living SWAT armor could probably be used as a guard. Provided a survivor found an ██PD uniform
    I clicked on it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #2675
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    This pretty much sums up Dr. Bright....

fucking love spoony
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #2676
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,200 Posts
    I feel like making my own :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #2677
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    A quest could be devoted to one such Vault. Like someone sends you there to recapture the escaped SCPs and reestablish the facility.

Though that begs the question of how one would contain an SCP without killing it in a game like Fo3 or NV.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #2678
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,413 Posts
    I clicked on it
    I always do just to make sure :schizophrenia:

39. Post #2679
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,663 Posts
    How would we take out any of the SCP's?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

40. Post #2680
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,201 Posts
    A quest could be devoted to one such Vault. Like someone sends you there to recapture the escaped SCPs and reestablish the facility.

Though that begs the question of how one would contain an SCP without killing it in a game like Fo3 or NV.
    My only idea is having some sort of scripted trap you lead it into, or you get a bunch of agents to follow you and you use KO damage against it. But that makes it really limited though.