1. Post #2721
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,297 Posts
    another awful scp

http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-443429/scp-1952
    the worst thing of all is the picture - or lack of it
    'solid 24 carrot gold'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

2. Post #2722
    January 2010
    5,167 Posts
    'solid 24 carrot gold'

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

3. Post #2723
    aaa
    June 2009
    1,840 Posts
    I'm waiting for it to look, and every time I get distracted and look back it it, it's the last millisecond of it looking back down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #2724
    August 2009
    12,413 Posts
    I've been looking for an SCP, it's pretty much a portal found in the Mediterranean to some other dimension of earth where God or something showed up and somehow saved and screwed everyone over at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #2725
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,929 Posts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quacker_(sound)

This one is hilarious because Квакер (Quacker) means "A Hardcore Quake 3 Player"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

6. Post #2726
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,789 Posts
    FUCK

I knew the image was a gif, but I still wasn't prepared for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #2727
    August 2009
    12,413 Posts
    SCP-006-J is hilarious.

8. Post #2728
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,145 Posts
    Fuck, I was just scrolling through the top rated SCPs, and clicked SCP-106.

I think my heart skipped a beat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #2729
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,114 Posts
    I played the SCP-087 game today

My friends who were listening to me on Mumble claim I screamed like a little girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 3 (list)

10. Post #2730

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    I played the SCP-087 game today

My friends who were listening to me on Mumble claim I screamed like a little girl.
    Care to elaborate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #2731

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Oh my, http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-895 is rather creepy...

What the hell, automerge?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #2732
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,081 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #2733
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,954 Posts
    Hahaha, holy shit, that was incredible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #2734
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,250 Posts
    "Crusin' down an empty highway and a beat-up crusier appears out of the blue behind yo, and blaring from his siren is 'RUN [EXPLETIVE] RUN]"

15. Post #2735
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

16. Post #2736
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #2737
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,498 Posts
    Hey, i have a pretty good idea for an SCP, but i've tried writing before and i just can't seem to get that cool clinical sound/look. So, has anyone got any tips?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2738
    July 2010
    3,732 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #2739
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,250 Posts
    Does anyone else get pissed when they choose a random page and it's a directory/reference page?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #2740
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,114 Posts
    Care to elaborate?
    enjoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

21. Post #2741
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,081 Posts

Grabbed this from the LMAO thread. Possible SCP material?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

22. Post #2742
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,269 Posts

Grabbed this from the LMAO thread. Possible SCP material?
    Nice
    I imagine that window giving you the ability ask questions to yourself about your future, but only if you record the slight vibrations of the glass and playing them later
    and then sometimes finding sometimes normal, sometimes unexpected answers

and sometimes really fucking scary answers   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #2743
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,704 Posts
    Nice
    I imagine that window giving you the ability ask questions to yourself about your future, but only if you record the slight vibrations of the glass and playing them later
    and then sometimes finding sometimes normal, sometimes unexpected answers

and sometimes really fucking scary answers   
    So it's basically this only you see it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #2744
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,737 Posts
    Seems something akin to SCP-919 only less needy. (the image that is, not wewt's idea)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #2745
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,737 Posts
    I wonder if something happens if you leave the live feed from SCP-895 on for more than four hours (the maximum observation shift time).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2746
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,269 Posts
    So it's basically this only you see it?
    Well it'd be similar only in the future telling sense. The person in the reflection isn't real, and you can see them talking with a mildly happy or excited expression but you can't actually hear them untill you edit the vibrations of the glass.
    you could also make the questions Y/N only and answered in a way that the person won't expect:
    "will I ever get that new job?"
    "you're
    going to fuck your boss, so yeah, probably!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #2747
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,105 Posts

What's so scary about this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #2748
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,704 Posts
    I wonder if something happens if you leave the live feed from SCP-895 on for more than four hours (the maximum observation shift time).
    It's a animated .png, I don't think it lasts for 4 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

29. Post #2749

June 2011
    152 Posts
    Okay so I have a idea, I want to start a tale project about a task force of new agents and how they deal with life outside of the foundations bullshit anybody want to hop on with me ? I'd need multiple writers!

30. Post #2750
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,169 Posts

31. Post #2751
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,753 Posts
    Nope, it's some sort of complex Javascript thing designed to change to a random modified image every few minutes or so. If it was an animated .png, you'd see the same things happening in a pattern over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #2752
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,737 Posts
    Actually it's not. It's some javascript set up so that every few seconds it places a random overlay    either a pit, bloodspatter, some runes, a severed head, "GET OUT", body parts, or a figure in the door    ontop of the image and then a few seconds later removes it. As well as a date/time and the camera number.

And considering I left it on for twenty minutes and I never saw the last overlay, I could guess that it'll show up after four hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #2753

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    They probably make the shifts short just because of psychological problems involved in watching a camera feed that plays violent hallucinations...

Edited:

If there is ever a real SCP movie or TV series, this should be spoken over what is going on in the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #2754
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,269 Posts
    Actually it's not. It's some HTML set up so that every few seconds it places a random overlay    either a pit, bloodspatter, some runes, a severed head, "GET OUT", body parts, or a figure in the door    ontop of the image and then a few seconds later removes it. Lordgeorge is somewhat right: the date/time is javascript.

And considering I left it on for twenty minutes and I never saw the last overlay, I could guess that it'll show up after four hours.
    I wish there was a J variant with the “get out" replaced by a frog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #2755
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,363 Posts
    I don't get all of the SCP's that this is referring to, only some. Still a cool read though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2756
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,704 Posts
    I don't get all of the SCP's that this is referring to, only some. Still a cool read though.
    My current guess the first one is the statue (don't remember the number), the second one might be 187, due to the D-class being shot. I also have a feeling the last one is 963, unless it is just summing up the whole facility and everything which is happening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

37. Post #2757
    October 2008
    7,954 Posts
    My current guess the first one is the statue (don't remember the number), the second one might be 187, due to the D-class being shot. I also have a feeling the last one is 963, unless it is just summing up the whole facility and everything which is happening.
    It's the last one. It's supposed to be the mind of a Foundation member who regrets or is just desensitized by how The Foundation views the sacrifice of people in the pursuit of their goals.

38. Post #2758
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    oh god you guys

remember this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #2759
    October 2008
    7,954 Posts
    oh god you guys

remember this?

Are there two of them? Because that one's looking over it's right, while The Foundation's is looking over it's left, or can it articulate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #2760
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Are there two of them? Because that one's looking over it's right, while The Foundation's is looking over it's left, or can it articulate?
    shit i dunno but it did make me shit myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events