1. Post #361
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    SCP-173 Addendum 6

Verified sighting of SCP-173 in ████, Wales, The United Kingdom. Nuclear bombardment authorized and executed. No survivors.

:ohdear:
    There's always that unique punch the words "Nuclear bombardment" delivers when accompied with "No survivors"
    I have to ask it now thought; why didn't the foundation terminate the SCP-173 with conventional means in the first place? It had no purpose except to kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

2. Post #362
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Perhaps they couldn't find a contained method of killing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

3. Post #363
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    SCP-173 Addendum 6

Verified sighting of SCP-173 in ████, Wales, The United Kingdom. Nuclear bombardment authorized and executed. No survivors.

Thats another thing i didn't like. No other SCP screws with modern time like that, and this breaks the believability of 173...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

4. Post #364
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Well this is a revised version of the page, that's probably why it isn't the official page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    No alien race would even fucking dare to touch our solar-system with 680,000,000,000,000,000,000-meter pole.
    But thinking of that, the SCP's that are found, and the implications they bear. I suddenly realized that our solarsystem is a univerals dumbing-ground, a scrapyard. All kinds of useful, useless, and hazardous shit ends up here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

6. Post #366
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    You could really say that about any solar system since that's all it is; a bunch of crap just hanging about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #367
    December 2009
    5,004 Posts
    I usually read these when i go take a crap.

Really i dont have to shit in the next 2 weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    Hopefully I should post my first SCP sometime soon. I'm gonna get acclimated to the community and then give it a go. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,727 Posts
    SCP-173 Addendum 6

man if you nuked wales there would be no wales left, it's tiny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #370
    August 2010
    971 Posts
    I had an idea for an SCP last night.
    Classification; Eulicid
    The SCP takes the form of a seemingly normal door in the [DATA EXPUNGED] of College. The door has no markings, and is made of Red Oak wood, as with all other doors on that wing, although it is slightly darker in color than the others. The door is to be locked at all times and kept under constant guard by at least three foundation soldiers. The door leads to a plain, unremarkable room approximately 3x3 meters in size. The room appears on no blueprints or maps of the College, and attempts to add the room to existing maps will result in [DATA EXPUNGED]. The room is entirely bare, aside from another door directly opposite and identical to the first door. This door will not open unless the first door is closed. The second door, when opened, leads to the entrance of the first door (You enter one door, exit the other, and you come out the first door into the hallway). Everything will remain the same as it was when the first door was open (With minor differences). However, if the SCP is re-entered and left again the same way as it was entered the first time, the subject will be returned to the hallway a short time after their first entrance, with no events since their first entrance caused by the subject happening.
    That's all I feel like writing now. I've thought about more, but I'm still thinking it over. I know it's probably badly written and confusing. Is the concept interesting to you guys, and should I continue?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    502 Posts
    I've always had the idea of a Safe SCP that was a name tag which modified the appearance and identity of the wearer based on their intent. It also modified existing records to make it appear as if this disguised identity actually existed prior to the trigger of the tag/name card (shaking it in one's hand). Discovered in possession of a Cold War Russian spy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11 (list)

12. Post #372
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,008 Posts
    Oh man I forgot about this site.
    I remember reading this sophomore year in computer graphics class.
    Good times.

Edited:

I've always had the idea of a Safe SCP that was a name tag which modified the appearance and identity of the wearer based on their intent. It also modified existing records to make it appear as if this disguised identity actually existed prior to the trigger of the tag/name card (shaking it in one's hand). Discovered in possession of a Cold War Russian spy.
    That's pretty damn interesting and creative.
    I'd like to hear the rest of the story about how the spy got it and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #373
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,871 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 57Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #374
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,965 Posts
    That is incredible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    Thats another thing i didn't like. No other SCP screws with modern time like that, and this breaks the believability of 173...
    It's not that it fucks with time, it's just that it moves so fucking incredibly fast despite weighing a ton.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #376
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    SCP-440 sounds really awesome. I'd love to see something like that for real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

17. Post #377
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,519 Posts
    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-895

OH GOD THE FUCKING FEED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic x 4Agree x 2Friendly x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Fuck I'd love to have scp-458 at my work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #379
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,727 Posts
    NOPE is definitely the word I'm looking for here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

20. Post #380
    August 2009
    1,054 Posts
    Saw the first few seconds of the feed before closing the tab as fast as humanly possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #381
    The only thing that creeps me out about it is how good the quality is.
    Anything remarkable happens, besides the fades to black?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    That's what makes it interesting. Youread it, and feel all like "BUT WHAT DOES IT DO, FUCK"

It's definitely not mere zombies. There's another SCP that is pretty much "the" zombie virus.
    That's bullshit. You can't just take away all information and expect any interest.

"This blob will kill you because [DATA EXPUNGED] just like it did to ███████ when [DATA EXPUNGED]."

This isn't interesting or suspenseful. This is fucking annoying. This requires absolutely no creativity on the part of the author and uses a cheap trick(which should be used to increase mystery) to cover up the author's apparent lack of a working creative mind.

Edited:

When I read the article I didn't notice anything. It's definitely a high quality picture, but not really scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

23. Post #383
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,727 Posts
    things appear and shit when I was watching it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

24. Post #384
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,519 Posts
    LOOK FOR DIFFERENCES
    I GOT A FUCKING CORPSE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #385
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,727 Posts
    LOOK FOR DIFFERENCES
    I GOT A FUCKING CORPSE
    I got satanic blood etchings

I didn't want to sleep anyhow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #386
    Dennab
    March 2008
    734 Posts
    LOOK FOR DIFFERENCES
    I GOT A FUCKING CORPSE
    Jesus Christ, the only thing i got was blood on the wall above the left tunnel thing and "GET OUT" sprayed on the walls with red paint.

After reading your post I closed that shit as fast as possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #387
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Dear God that's neat. I wonder how they do it and if I can make it bigger somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #388
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I'll be damned. That's quite a well made picture. Best SCP illustration I've ever seen.

Edited:

Does it display the correct time for you guys as well? It is correct for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,727 Posts
    I'll be damned. That's quite a well made picture. Best SCP illustration I've ever seen.

Edited:

Does it display the correct time for you guys as well? It is correct for me.
    yep, unsettling as hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #390
    June 2008
    1,241 Posts
    Saw the words "GET OUT" in red all over the walls.

Edited:

Now I saw some weird red circle thing in the floor. This is freaky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,231 Posts
    Snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

32. Post #392
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    i wonder...
    Nope does not work i can't link to the stream.

Pretty neat in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,208 Posts
    Oh Jesus what if it really is a live stream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #394

Pretty neat in my opinion.
    There has to be a way to get a larger image
    The external URL is http://taenaria.com/Stuff/scp/feed.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

35. Post #395
    August 2009
    1,054 Posts
    Oh Jesus what if it really is a live stream.
    I'd move to the opposite side of the earth, wait for affordable commercial space travel to arrive, then move to fucking Mars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

36. Post #396
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Seriously though, why is it so fucking hard to register?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    735 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #399
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,245 Posts
    Oh come on, it can't be tha-[h2]HOLY DICK WEEDING ASS TITS[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #400
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,965 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)