1. Post #881
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    And the footage is available for purchase from the Foundation gift shop.

That or they just wrangle em into an arena and pit them against SCPs Rome-Style. Survivors get advanced to Janitors and Research Assistants.

That theory is best, because it explains why so many of the employees have the same mental stability as a convict who had to murder his way to his position.
    I can see it now.

Test Log : T-94480-C204/6903

Termination Testing for 682.

███ D-Class personnel instructed to enter room of 20mx20mx20m where SCP-682 is contained, D-Class personnel given instructions that if they terminate SCP-682 freedom will be obtained.

Subject-682 was immobile before moving at recorded speed of ██ m/s.

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Containment breached followed shortly after, one agent and two guards were killed before recontainment followed.

Dr. Ios - Who in the hell has been ordering D-Class personnel into 682's containment? This isn't the proper way of disposing D-Class personnel, anyone found directing D-Class perssonel into 682's containment chamber will be demoted to D-Class.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #882
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,757 Posts
    I still don't see how they get so many Class D's. Like I get they're criminals, but holy fuck, they kill so many of them on their own, not even counting SCP related deaths, that they've probably killed thousands by now.

There aren't that many Death Row prisoners.
    It has been occasionally noted that, if running dangerously low on all their normal sources, the Foundation may pull D-class from the civilian population.

Now combine the number of worldwide Death Row prisoners with the number of worldwide missing persons reports and unsolved murder cases.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17 (list)

3. Post #883
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,151 Posts
    I imagine they have some kind of cloning machine or get prisoners from other countries like Britain and Canada. Or they just exaggerate the number killed in each report regarding D-Class as a dick-size contest.
    "The team whose SCP they are in charge of that has the most D-class kills all get a raise in pay. The increase on payment will be relative to the amount of D-class killed."

And then the team in charge of 173 suddenly declare that if they threw enough D-classes at it they would kill it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

4. Post #884
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,700 Posts
    It has been occasionally noted that, if running dangerously low on all their normal sources, the Foundation may pull D-class from the civilian population.

Now combine the number of worldwide Death Row prisoners with the number of worldwide missing persons reports and unsolved murder cases.
    I've also got to imagine a few life-sentence servers go 'missing' from prisons occasionally, you know, get 'transferred'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #885
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    Test Log: T-34235-D34/12

Termination testing for 173.

██ D-Class personnel entered the containment area under provocation from Dr.████████ and Agent ████████. D-Class instructed to survive for half an hour with the promise of freedom if they succeed.

D-35325 appears distressed and beings loudly banging the door of containment, referring to Dr. ████████ as a [DATA EXPUNGED].

D-34266, 23426, and 92342 concur.

After █ minutes all but two of the D-Class have been killed, either from ocular exhaustion resulting in multiple overlapping blinks, or sudden shifts of focus prompted by the taunting of Dr.████████ and Agent ████████ from the observation room.

D-35623 is killed when Agent ████████ is seen to throw a tennis ball at the back of the subjects head, causing him to turn and be subsequently killed by the now unobserved 173.

After ██ minutes of continuous eye contact 173 is led out of the room, leaving the sole surviving D-Class, D-92342.

Upon examination, he had used the broken collarbone of one the ██ dead D-Class to cut off his eyelids, rendering him incapable of breaking eye-contact. "Test" ended when Dr.████████ and Administrator ██████████ arrive and terminate Dr.████████ and Agent ████████ for gross misconduct and failure to properly file Termination-By-Blood-Sports forms

05-█: I like the cut of D-92342's gib. Promote him to 02 class Research director, give him a full research staff, and get him a new pair of eyelids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 30Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #886
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Test Log: T-34235-D34/12

Termination testing for 173.

██ D-Class personnel entered the containment area under provocation from Dr.████████ and Agent ████████. D-Class instructed to survive for half an hour with the promise of freedom if they succeed.

D-35325 appears distressed and beings loudly banging the door of containment, referring to Dr. ████████ as a [DATA EXPUNGED].

D-34266, 23426, and 92342 concur.

After █ minutes all but two of the D-Class have been killed, either from ocular exhaustion resulting in multiple overlapping blinks, or sudden shifts of focus prompted by the taunting of Dr.████████ and Agent ████████ from the observation room.

D-35623 is killed when Agent ████████ is seen to throw a tennis ball at the back of the subjects head, causing him to turn and be subsequently killed by the now unobserved 173.

After ██ minutes of continuous eye contact 173 is led out of the room, leaving the sole surviving D-Class, D-92342.

Upon examination, he had used the broken collarbone of one the ██ dead D-Class to cut off his eyelids, rendering him incapable of breaking eye-contact. "Test" ended when Dr.████████ and Administrator ██████████ arrive and terminate Dr.████████ and Agent ████████ for gross misconduct and failure to properly file Termination-By-Blood-Sports forms

05-█: I like the cut of D-92342's gib. Promote him to 02 class Research director, give him a full research staff, and get him a new pair of eyelids.
    ow my eyes hurt now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

7. Post #887
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    Just be glad there isn't an SCP that is hostile if it can see your dick.

Edited:

Oh wait, the giant evil radiation sphere. Yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

8. Post #888
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,778 Posts
    I'm preparing to build an SCP Foundation-like area in Minecraft. Does anybody have any pictures of a site?

EDIT: Oh god why am I funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

9. Post #889
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,151 Posts
    I'm preparing to build an SCP Foundation-like area in Minecraft. Does anybody have any pictures of a site?
    Lots of metal. Lots of concrete. Most likely underground.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #890
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    Lots of metal. Lots of concrete. Most likely underground.
    Don't forget ████████. Every site I've seen has plenty of ████████
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

11. Post #891
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,151 Posts
    Don't forget ████████. Every site I've seen has plenty of ████████
    Keep spouting all that information and you're likely to find yourself on the receiving end of a memetic kill agent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

12. Post #892
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,619 Posts

The Future!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Informative Informative x 9Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #893
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    I think most of the underground portion would look like the feed from 895, with the occassional room and hall filled with offices. I always had a mental image of a Chernobyl like exterior, but cleaner.

14. Post #894
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,916 Posts
    Keep spouting all that information and you're likely to find yourself on the receiving end of a memetic kill agent.
    You mean something like this?

Edited:

I think most of the underground portion would look like the feed from 895, with the occassional room and hall filled with offices. I always had a mental image of a Chernobyl like exterior, but cleaner.
    I think of it kind of like this, but with a more Aperture Science-y inside, and a subtle exterior
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #895
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,151 Posts
    Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXX is to be contained in a 8x8 meter room constructed of 1 meter think obsidian, included with all basic amenities for a wild animal.

Description: SCP-XXX is a quadrupedal creature approximately 2 meters tall. It's skin tone is primarily green, but is "speckled" with various earth tones to form a natural camouflage for its habitat of origin, the forest. It is nocturnal by nature, but can just as easily roam during the daylight. It has 2 solid black eyes and a "mouth" formed in a permanent frown. SCP-XXX is formed of 3 basic "parts" (6 if each leg is counted individually). The head, which includes the mouth and eyes, the body, which is slightly thinner then the head, is the largest part of the creature and compromises the majority of its height, and the legs.

When approached, SCP-XXX will emit a hissing sound akin to a snake. The entire form of SCP-XXX will begin to pulse with white light and expand. This will continue for 2-3 seconds unless the, hereby referred to as the victim, retreats to a safe distance. If the hissing is allowed to continue unabated, SCP-XXX will explode with a magnitude of ██████ of TNT.

It looks like my wife's favorite vibrator. - Dr. Notch

Due to vulgar and inappropriate comments on an official document, Dr. Notch is to be demoted to D-class and fed to SCP-XXX. - Dr. Jeb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31 (list)

16. Post #896
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,778 Posts
    Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXX is to be contained in a 8x8 meter room constructed of 1 meter think obsidian, included with all basic amenities for a wild animal.

Description: SCP-XXX is a quadrupedal creature approximately 2 meters tall. It's skin tone is primarily green, but is "speckled" with various earth tones to form a natural camouflage for its habitat of origin, the forest. It is nocturnal by nature, but can just as easily roam during the daylight. It has 2 solid black eyes and a "mouth" formed in a permanent frown. SCP-XXX is formed of 3 basic "parts" (6 if each leg is counted individually). The head, which includes the mouth and eyes, the body, which is slightly smaller then the head, is the largest part of the creature and compromises the majority of its height, and the legs.

It looks like my wife's favorite vibrator. - Dr. Notch
    Due to vulgar and inappropriate comments on an official document, Dr. Notch is to be demoted to D-class and fed to SCP-XXX - Dr. Jeb
    That's actually similar to what I was planning on doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

17. Post #897
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    According to Wikipedia there are about 17,000 death row inmates worldwide at any given time. Naturally not all of them get executed and not all of the countries who put them there would cooperate with the Foundation, but still taking into account clones, misbehaving personnel, people sentenced to D-Class for lesser but still heinous crimes, and various other sources, it doesn't seem THAT overblown.
    Whoops, I didn't read the second page.

I think having a Minecraft SCP facility would be cool. It would be even cooler if you could trap monsters in glass boxes to watch them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

18. Post #898
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    True. I happen to think that if they go through about 1000 a year or so they'd manage it. I doubt that most of those death row sentences will last more than 17 years, so the 17000 inmates at any given time would have a decent lifespan.

Figure 1200 a year is 100 a month, which taking breakouts, suicides, ect. should still be within manageable limits.

19. Post #899
    /////////
    April 2011
    5,684 Posts
    Does anyone have the actual history of The Statue

After i did some research (as lazy as it was), the first appreance of the Weeping Angels were on the episode of "Blink" that came out in 2007. The SCP article was first written in 2008.

Came out in 2007. Around the same time as the Weeping Angels, but the writer had no way of knowing that. It was just two similar ideas at a similar time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #900
    November 2010
    5,058 Posts
    True. I happen to think that if they go through about 1000 a year or so they'd manage it. I doubt that most of those death row sentences will last more than 17 years, so the 17000 inmates at any given time would have a decent lifespan.

Figure 1200 a year is 100 a month, which taking breakouts, suicides, ect. should still be within manageable limits.
    1000 a year? I would say a lot more than that. There are multiple SCP facilities, testing sites, and containment sites that all require D-Class personnel.

And then you have to factor in all the D-Class that the Foundation throws at a new SCP when they find it.

21. Post #901
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Imagine loading a trebuchet up with about 10 D-Class all tied up, and launching it at The Gate Guardian.

They would fly through the air and suddenly disappear in a puff of smoke.

Best termination ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #902
    July 2010
    4,279 Posts
    Short story from the perspective of a D-class.

I may just try that...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #903
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,610 Posts
    I've sent in my application for membership.

My history of screenwriting, short stories and newspaper writing and editing should get me in.

I already have an idea brewing for my first entry, which is also a major theme in one of the one-act plays I am currently writing.

It's a pair of jeans designed in 19██ to assassinate [DATA EXPUNGED].

More or less.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

24. Post #904
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Short story from the perspective of a D-class.

I may just try that...
    "My name is Michael, I have been brought to this facility in oh god what the fuck is tha"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

25. Post #905
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    "My name is Michael, I have been brought to this facility in oh god what the fuck is tha"
    "A month and a half later, he returned in the form of 682's shit."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #906
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,047 Posts
    Someone should introduce it to 682
    You'd probably end up with a pretty big mess.

Experiment-XXX-X
    Materials: None
    Command: "Terminate SCP-682."
    Result: [DATA EXPUNGED]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #907
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,470 Posts
    I think a good idea for a termination by blood sports game would probably be to stuff 173's container as full as possible with D-class personnel.

And by doing that I don't mean doing T-34235-D34/12 again. I mean taking T-34235-D34/12 to a whole new level.

Fill the room with D-class until it can not physically be filled anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

28. Post #908
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    Well then it just becomes a quantum waiting game until probability demands they all accidentally blink at once.

Though how 173 would react to literally being boxed into a room with no space to maneuver is interesting.

Come to think of it why don't they just encase the fucking thing in liquid metal? If it can't move, and you can't see it, it's basically inert.

My vote is surround it in a clear aerogel so that it's stuck but still viewable. Then QUICKLY submerge it in molten Titanium while using a time modifying SCP to make it cool very rapidly. Finally, submerge the entire thing in concrete and rebar slurry and place it centered in a giant ass room for security.

29. Post #909
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    Well then it just becomes a quantum waiting game until probability demands they all accidentally blink at once.

Though how 173 would react to literally being boxed into a room with no space to maneuver is interesting.

Come to think of it why don't they just encase the fucking thing in liquid metal? If it can't move, and you can't see it, it's basically inert.

My vote is surround it in a clear aerogel so that it's stuck but still viewable. Then QUICKLY submerge it in molten Titanium while using a time modifying SCP to make it cool very rapidly. Finally, submerge the entire thing in concrete and rebar slurry and place it centered in a giant ass room for security.
    Or arrange for it to "accidentally" be at the epicenter of a hydrogen-bomb test.

30. Post #910
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    or just blow it up yeh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #911
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    if it didnt exist it wouldnt be creepy anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

32. Post #912
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    Well as something that can only act when you can't see it I might actually be more concerned if it was seemingly destroyed.

Last thing I would want in that situation is to attend it's destruction, think it's taken care of, turn my back from the incinerator and it's there.

33. Post #913
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    If it survives a hydrogen bomb then we're fucked anyway

34. Post #914
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Guys, do you think a fungus that strips away skin to the bone would be too similar to The Flesh that Hates?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #915
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    I had a really good idea for one, then it left me... Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #916
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,349 Posts
    Guys, do you think a fungus that strips away skin to the bone would be too similar to The Flesh that Hates?
    A bit yeah, but if you look up the krokodil drug you should get some good pictures for the page though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

37. Post #917
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,200 Posts
    A bit yeah, but if you look up the krokodil drug you should get some good pictures for the page though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #918
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    I'm way ahead of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #919
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,163 Posts
    I was just thinking of something this morning and it reminded me of this site, but I couldn't remember what it was called. Awesome.

I was thinking of an old brass ornamental ash container that causes the walls of whatever room its in too bleed. The container was taken and put into small box which is now emptied each day of the new blood that has formed. It was discovered when natural shifting of the earth in Spring caused a small crypt full of blood and this artifact to burst open into the sewer system. Each sample of blood taken often displays 10 or more unique dna identities and no two identical identities have been found.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

40. Post #920
    aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA
    May 2011
    1,434 Posts
    Holy fucking shit this is the best SCP ever.

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-458
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)