1. Post #1801
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    16,144 Posts

Made an 173 skin for the Weeping Angels mob.
    That's fucking scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

2. Post #1802
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,757 Posts
    I kind of want to see what would happen if SCP-73 and SCP-76 (Cain and Abel) met.
    They, ah, already did. Even if one were to believe that they aren't actually the 'originals', Cain has politely declined being given info about Able on the basis of "knowing enough already" and Able flies into a murderous rage if shown the symbol which Cain sports.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #1803
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    7,239 Posts
    I kind of want to see what would happen if SCP-73 and SCP-76 (Cain and Abel) met.
    Shit would be so [DATA EXPUNGED].
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #1804
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    So, if most people are killed by 173 because they blink rather than looking away from it, why don't they just do it one eyelid at a time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

5. Post #1805
    August 2009
    1,054 Posts
    So, if most people are killed by 173 because they blink rather than looking away from it, why don't they just do it one eyelid at a time?
    It's trickier than you'd think, especially knowing that if you fuck up while winking, you're dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #1806
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    It's trickier than you'd think, especially knowing that if you fuck up while winking, you're dead.
    Well, yeah. Obviously. The D-Class fuck up everything.

I just wonder why nobody's tried it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #1807
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    What is it? :ohdear:
    It's a box.

It's empty.

There's something inside.

From inside comes a ticking noise.

There is no object. There is an object. It has to be destroyed, when the countdown stops. We are doing great work. We have to be stopped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1808
    July 2010
    1,739 Posts
    It's a box.

It's empty.

There's something inside.

From inside comes a ticking noise.

There is no object. There is an object. It has to be destroyed, when the countdown stops. We are doing great work. We have to be stopped.
    Good job being a week late.
    Read the article,
    What a load of crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

9. Post #1809
    January 2010
    5,100 Posts
    Does anyone know which came first, SCP 173 or the Weeping Angels in Doctor Who?
    I don't want to start a flame war, nor do I personally care, but I was about to post a link in my Facebook minecraft chat to that Minecraft mod with the 173 skin and I foresee some of the DW fans in the group starting an argument over it.

The Weeping Angels date from 2007, but apparently the SCP files were floating around on ED and /x/ long before the wiki was started for them in 2008. I am really hoping that 173 predates the Weeping Angels or I'll have a shitstorm to deal with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #1810
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,672 Posts
    Does anyone know which came first, SCP 173 or the Weeping Angels in Doctor Who?
    I don't want to start a flame war, nor do I personally care, but I was about to post a link in my Facebook minecraft chat to that Minecraft mod with the 173 skin and I foresee some of the DW fans in the group starting an argument over it.

The Weeping Angels date from 2007, but apparently the SCP files were floating around on ED and /x/ long before the wiki was started for them in 2008. I am really hoping that 173 predates the Weeping Angels or I'll have a shitstorm to deal with.
    Essentially the same date.

I think the original SCP-173 appeared around 2007 as well actually.

Scratch that, 2008.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

11. Post #1811
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    So guys, does anyone have any good images for me to add to SCP-666-J? I update it once in a while, just because I can.
    Here's something to add:

Write something in the lines of "Site-   ___    was lost shortly after Gerald commandeered a forklift around 10.00-11.00 hours."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

12. Post #1812
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,447 Posts
    Fuck, I accidentally deleted the SCP base I was making in singleplayer. Shit took about a week to make so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #1813
    January 2010
    5,100 Posts
    Ok... I'm submitting this heavily work-in-progress animation for "peer review."
    That is to say, I'm going to leave it here and watch scathing criticism pile up.

http://e-squid.deviantart.com/art/SC...tion-261531084

Inspired by Endermen and the 173 video and some other things; please read the description if you would be so kind. C&C is appreciated and keep in mind that I'm a beginner with Flash animation. Right now it's about a new item acquired by the Foundation and they're doing initial testing to find out its danger level by throwing a D-class in there to interact with it and it basically melts his mind/telepathically communicates with him/sends him to a different planet or something, I haven't entirely decided.

Point out plot holes and I'll fill them in.

Also, I'm aware of the fact that the keyboard sounds don't sync with the appearance of each letter in the beginning, but it's the best I could do with pre-recorded sounds.

14. Post #1814
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,458 Posts
    Unknown danger SCPs are automatically designated Euclid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

15. Post #1815
    January 2010
    5,100 Posts
    Unknown danger SCPs are automatically designated Euclid.
    Is it glaring enough to warrant changing everything, though?

16. Post #1816
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,458 Posts
    Unless you know that an SCP will kill at every given opportunity, you can't call it Keter.

17. Post #1817
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Unless you know that an SCP will kill at every given opportunity, you can't call it Keter.
    Do the "Iron box test"
    1. Put it in a box and nothing happens = Safe
    2. Put it in a box and your not sure what will happen = Euclid
    3. Put it a box and shit gets fucked up = Keter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

18. Post #1818
    August 2009
    1,635 Posts
    Well, yeah. Obviously. The D-Class fuck up everything.

I just wonder why nobody's tried it.
    Well it does say you need direct eye contact so using only one eye might not work.

Or it may only work half as well as two eyes.

19. Post #1819
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    Someone should make an SCP based on this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events

20. Post #1820
    January 2010
    5,100 Posts
    If I'm ever a restaurant proprietor I'm going to have a menu item called "Montauk Mystery"
    It'll look disgusting but it'll taste fucking delicious.
    Also, you know how some small restaurants have specialty burgers that are huge and/or immensely fatty? I'll have one and just label it "SCP-807". (though technically it's the plate, not the food, that does it.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #1821
    October 2011
    153 Posts
    Someone should make an SCP based on this:

A better idea would be about that Aphex Twin song where the guy had his face imprinted in the disk through sound, so if you put it through a spectograph or something his face would appear.

That image would be good for an SCP that lives in a song.

22. Post #1822
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    Well it does say you need direct eye contact so using only one eye might not work.

Or it may only work half as well as two eyes.
    Well if it can still move, how come we don't have any footage of it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #1823
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    8,181 Posts
    I had an idea for a short comedy film for my film studies class about an idiot who works at the facility and finds this "neat looking sphere thingy" on the side of the road and thinks it's a new SCP and does all these tests and shit on it.
    At the end it'll turn out it really is one, and it's incredibly lame, or something along those lines.
    Maybe it'll suddenly explode and kill him, who knows?

The idea came from this plastic ball I found:
    http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/342...shigi_Ball.jpg

I'm writing up the first draft of the script.

The film is very possible for me to do, resource wise anyway.
    My dad works at the NIH, most of the interior, unsurprisingly, looks very sterile and medical, alot of long empty hallways with equal rows of numbered doors. Pretty much how I image the SCP facility to look.
    I'm pretty sure we could be allowed in parts of there for filming since what I have so far only calls for a handful of shots in that setting.
    Costumes won't be a big deal, lab coats and custom SCP patches, not hard to get a hold of if you know where to go.
    I don't need to include Dr.Bright or any "famous" staff members, so no worries of picking the wrong actor/voice/whatever for anything.
    I'm learning how to use Adobe After Effects ad a number of other special effects programs, if I combine them with my limited (but growing) knowledge of 3d modeling and animation, 682 could make a breif cameo.
    And best of all I got up until June of next year to have this done.

24. Post #1824
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    I had an idea for a short comedy film for my film studies class about an idiot who works at the facility and finds this "neat looking sphere thingy" on the side of the road and thinks it's a new SCP and does all these tests and shit on it.
    At the end it'll turn out it really is one, and it's incredibly lame, or something along those lines.
    Maybe it'll suddenly explode and kill him, who knows?

The idea came from this plastic ball I found:
    http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/342...shigi_Ball.jpg

I'm writing up the first draft of the script.

The film is very possible for me to do, resource wise anyway.
    My dad works at the NIH, most of the interior, unsurprisingly, looks very sterile and medical, alot of long empty hallways with equal rows of numbered doors. Pretty much how I image the SCP facility to look.
    I'm pretty sure we could be allowed in parts of there for filming since what I have so far only calls for a handful of shots in that setting.
    Costumes won't be a big deal, lab coats and custom SCP patches, not hard to get a hold of if you know where to go.
    I don't need to include Dr.Bright or any "famous" staff members, so no worries of picking the wrong actor/voice/whatever for anything.
    I'm learning how to use Adobe After Effects ad a number of other special effects programs, if I combine them with my limited (but growing) knowledge of 3d modeling and animation, 682 could make a breif cameo.
    And best of all I got up until June of next year to have this done.
    Sounds like you don't have a good idea how it'll end. Here's one you can go with:

Seeing that the SCP is utterly useless, he tosses it in with 682, expecting it to be destroyed. Just as he turns to leave, he turns back for his car-keys, and sees a pile of ash where 682 used to be.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

25. Post #1825
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    8,181 Posts
    Sounds like you don't have a good idea how it'll end. Here's one you can go with:

Seeing that the SCP is utterly useless, he tosses it in with 682, expecting it to be destroyed. Just as he turns to leave, he turns back for his car-keys, and sees a pile of ash where 682 used to be.   
    I actually have a line regarding 682 and eating it:
    "Normally if one of these goes more than 10 years without a single result, we throw it in with 682 and hope that it'll explode upon consumption. We've stopped doing that ever since the uh... Dr.You-Know-Who incident... *looks away from camera and says in a very horrified voice* I can still hear the sound... Oh god the vomiting... It never stopped... *immediately composes self and talks in a regular voice* Alright well, moving on then."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

26. Post #1826
    September 2010
    561 Posts
    This commercial kinda reminds me of the SCP Foundation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

27. Post #1827
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,543 Posts
    If you could get a picture of those three restrained with the boxes still on their head it'd be great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #1828
    May 2011
    575 Posts
    I changed my mind- I'd rather see the "God" SCP have a joint meeting with Cain and Abel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

29. Post #1829
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,841 Posts
    What happens after Doctor Bright plays Minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

30. Post #1830
    August 2009
    2,812 Posts
    What is that even a commercial for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #1831
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,663 Posts
    What is that even a commercial for?
    Cars.

32. Post #1832
    August 2009
    2,812 Posts
    :wtc:

Edited:

I would've never guessed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #1833
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,276 Posts
    Does Jigsaw qualify as a SCP now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #1834
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,047 Posts
    My SCP is entering it's final stages of review: http://sandbox.scp-wiki.net/no-0ne

Just need to find an picture to complement it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

35. Post #1835
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    My SCP is entering it's final stages of review: http://sandbox.scp-wiki.net/no-0ne

Just need to find an picture to complement it.

You're welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

36. Post #1836
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,349 Posts
    I want to see a fight between SCP-029 (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-029) and SCP-106 (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-106).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

37. Post #1837
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,151 Posts
    Quoting my post from the menacing beeping bush thread because it fits this thread.

better call in The Foundation
    NEW FOUNDATION HOTLINE

GOT SOME UNEXPLAINABLE, DANGEROUS, OR OTHERWORLDLY PROBLEMS? 682 ON YOUR LAWN AGAIN? ARE YOUR EYES STRAINING FROM NOT BLINKING AT THAT 173 COPY IN YOUR LIVING ROOM?

NEVER FEAR (unless the object in question creates an unprecedented feeling of fear, in which case, just call us)! JUST DIAL MONTAUK 110 AND TELL THE OPERATOR YOUR TROUBLES! A TEAM OF DISPOSABLE D-CLASS WILL ARRIVE IN NO TIME TO SECURE YOUR TROUBLES.

SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT. IT'S WHAT WE DO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

38. Post #1838
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    I'll Montauk your [EXPLETIVE REDACTED]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

39. Post #1839
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,558 Posts
    I'll ████ you in your [REDACTED]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

40. Post #1840
    January 2010
    5,100 Posts
    [DATA EXPUNGED] me, baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)