1. Post #3521
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    I don't know if Foody is talking about montauk-girl or one of the real succubi

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-166
    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-071

like these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #3522
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    i'm talking about the one that they cart a shitload of rapists to and someone quoted the subject's thingy about how her screams are best left unheard.

i recognize 071 but that one doesn't have rape in it

Edited:

Permanently strapping down a girl and making people (who are hand picked to have history of misogyny/rape) force themselves on her while she is not willing, and then using medications on her to amplify it.

What do you think they do, tickle her? Clef literally NEVER says it isn't rape, in fact he basically says it is.

the one you talk about in this post is it.

i didn't know we used its nickname, i'm pretty sure i found it myself. or maybe i saw it in creepy pasta thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

3. Post #3523
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts

4. Post #3524
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    yes 231-7

Edited:

does it say busting a nut just to the thought of her makes you whither and die as well?

Edited:

i wonder if they use female d-class as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

5. Post #3525
    does it say busting a nut just to the thought of her makes you whither and die as well?
    no it doesn't

it makes you get reprimanded and possibly shot by the foundation because they don't want to make the situation one iota more fucked up than it already is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #3526
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-624

"Personal" music player

7. Post #3527
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,107 Posts
    A part of me wants to believe he sounds like the irishman in darkness 2
    Nope, he sounds like the Patriarch from Killing Floor. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #3528
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    From the termination experiments on 682:

Item: SCP-053

[B]Tissue Test Record:[/B]
    N/A, overridden by O5-Command

[B]Termination Test Record:[/B]
    SCP-682 introduced to SCP-053 containment area. SCP-682 appears to be very confused, and shows no sign of being affected by SCP-053. SCP-053 appears to be afraid of SCP-682, and hides behind a chair in her containment area. SCP-682 lowers itself to the ground, resting its head on the floor. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682, and after several seconds of hesitation, briefly touches SCP-682 before rapidly returning to her hiding place. SCP-682 does not react in any way. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682 and pats its head, causing it to exhale through its forward nostrils. SCP-053 claps and hops in place several times before embracing the head of SCP-682. For the remainder of the testing period, SCP-682 appears to be in a very docile state, with only two low-level escape attempts being made. SCP-053 is observed to bring toys and other items to SCP-682, and makes several drawings on its forward carapace with crayons.

Staff entering at the end of the test phase are immediately attacked by SCP-682, resulting in two deaths and five injuries. SCP-682 contained and moved to separate containment unit. SCP-053 observed crying for several minutes after SCP-682 is removed.

Notes: [I]The reaction of SCP-682 is notable for several reasons. First, it is one of the few incidents where SCP-682 has come in contact with biological tissue and not entered a “rage” state. Second, it has raised questions as to the physical make-up and composition of SCP-053, in regards to the lack of response of SCP-682. Third, it has provided a possible solution to long-term containment. However, approval for the mutual containment of two highly dangerous SCP items in a single containment unit is not likely.[/I] 

Read this before reading the test, it's a very short article

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-053
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

9. Post #3529
    August 2009
    4,234 Posts
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-443671/scp-1054

holy shit

Edited:

I hate gnomes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #3530
    January 2010
    5,165 Posts
    Was SCP-1947 written by a FPer?
    Because I remember seeing a news article about something dropping out of the sky over Africa, and on the first page people were already jokingly referencing the SCP Foundation. This was the thing that fell:

...and I open up 1947 and whaddya know.

Actually, this is a pretty good SCP, I think. Nice and complex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #3531
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,777 Posts
    From the termination experiments on 682:

Read this before reading the test, it's a very short article

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-053
    It's slightly less heartwarming when you remember that 682 is genocidal because our types of lifeforms are incredibly alien to it at even the most basic levels, to the point that their presence is immediately disgusting and terrifying on a primal level.
       Just like what 053 causes in humans   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #3532
    I want to hug 1364 so much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3533
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,704 Posts
    I want to hug 1364 so much
    You'll choke it or rip it in half.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #3534
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,111 Posts
    Was SCP-1947 written by a FPer?
    Because I remember seeing a news article about something dropping out of the sky over Africa, and on the first page people were already jokingly referencing the SCP Foundation. This was the thing that fell:

...and I open up 1947 and whaddya know.

Actually, this is a pretty good SCP, I think. Nice and complex.
    Reminds me of the book "Sphere"

15. Post #3535
    Blue Member
    October 2006
    9,409 Posts
    So after reading a few random SCPs here and there, I've found myself a new most hated sentence.

resulting in a loss of containment for three other SCPs, including SCP-███.
    That is just crap writing. The 'including SCP-*blank* part is a retarded addition, since it's meant to mean it's all dangerous and shit, but the blanking it out makes it feel clumsy. The saying three SCPs escaped but only highlighting one annoys me too. No containment breach of any sort should be considered trivial and not worthy of mention. Either only say three SCP's escaped with no further mention, or mention all three by number and stuff, though that'd probably result in 682 escaping more often than it'd physically have time to do so from capture 'till now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #3536
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,655 Posts
    Eh. Thought came to mind. I just threw this together.

Item #: SCP-####

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Protocols: SCP-#### is located in rural ██████, United States. SCP-#### is housed under a decaying motor factory, indistinguishable from nearly 8 other buildings in the area. All entrances to the factory are bricked, excluding one doorway locked with electronic 4 centimeter-thick doors programmed only to open to keys held by observation agents. Visual checks are conducted once in a 24-hour period for potential break-ins or unusual activity.

Description: SCP-#### is a large room 60 meters long, 30 meters wide, and 7.62 meters tall, located underneath a decaying automobile production factory. SCP-#### contains 23 large vacuum-tube hole-punch computers originally produced by ████ Co. in 194█ in █████, Germany. All computers are functioning without an apparent source of power. A series of steel-grate shelves spanning across 3 walls of SCP-####, from floor to ceiling, are the most notable feature.

Placed on the shelves are glass jars of formaldehyde of varying sizes, the majority of which contain a human brain. Each jar is labeled with what is presumed to be a year and a name. There are 6,129 jars, beginning with 2668 (labeled SCP-###-2668-A through SCP-###-1-A) counting down to 0, and then increasing to 3460 (labeled SCP-###-1-B through SCP-###-3460-B, “B” being CE). It is not known the reason for the beginning and end dates.

Jars of SCP-####-1142-B and SCP-####-1143-B are out of order. 64 jars are empty, and 1 jar, SCP-###-928-A, contains a brain of a domesticated cow.

Most names are not recognized, but 535 of the jars are labeled with notable historical figures, including ███ ████, ████ ██████, █████ ████, and Adolf ██████. The labels accompanying the names appear to be a year of birth. So far, only 32 of the brains have been DNA tested against the labeled name, and in all cases the DNA has been found to be identical. Only 2 of the group are that of people of note, being Agent ████ ███████ and British MP ██████ █████, with the other 30 being seemingly insignificant. For instance, the brain of ███████ ██ █████, SCP-####-1986-B, is that of a Cambodian shop owner.

All brains are living and mentally active. It is not known how this occurs, but moving a brain out of SCP-#### ceases mental activity in the brain. Returning any one to SCP-#### in a preserved state returns mental activity.

17. Post #3537
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    So after reading a few random SCPs here and there, I've found myself a new most hated sentence.

That is just crap writing. The 'including SCP-*blank* part is a retarded addition, since it's meant to mean it's all dangerous and shit, but the blanking it out makes it feel clumsy. The saying three SCPs escaped but only highlighting one annoys me too. No containment breach of any sort should be considered trivial and not worthy of mention. Either only say three SCP's escaped with no further mention, or mention all three by number and stuff, though that'd probably result in 682 escaping more often than it'd physically have time to do so from capture 'till now.
    In the context of the writing, omissions are done for the sake of 1) It being too dangerous or something or 2) Because it is a very bad idea to cross-reference SCPs.

There is no SCP canon. This is parroted in almost every discussion on many SCPs, and that's because it's true. If you reference an SCP in your article you may very will find that it no longer exists. The thing is, SCP articles are, to quote Dr. Bright "A snapshot in time". There's no continuous narrative or anything, it's simply a bunch articles that share a common setting. A good way to explain it is imagine every SCP you read is the first SCP you read. Because of this, it's a bad idea to say "Many SCPs were let out including this SCP that does Y" because then it brings in all kinds of questions like "but X happened to SCP in another article so it couldn't have been put in this article too!!".

Basically it's just a bad idea. All the reader needs to know is that the SCP let other SCps escaped which means it is a dangerous entity, if more detail is needed it'll be about the SCP itself rather than details like that.

18. Post #3538
    Eh. Thought came to mind. I just threw this together.
    Remove the Adolf part, there's no reason to censor the second name since everyone will infer who it is. Do it this way:

A████ H█████ <= Now it's more subtle, but you can still see who it was from when and where the SCP was recovered.

Edited:

Do the same for the others as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #3539
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    A████ H█████ <= Now it's more subtle, but you can still see who it was from when and where the SCP was recovered.

I hope the foundation never tries to catch him   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3540
    August 2011
    651 Posts
    Is there any reason that in each page the containment procedures come before the SCP description? Seems more logical that it would be the other way around. Because of this I always skip to the description.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

21. Post #3541
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,704 Posts
    Is there any reason that in each page the containment procedures come before the SCP description? Seems more logical that it would be the other way around. Because of this I always skip to the description.
    Well, if you are a D-class or Doctor taking over or containing a SCP, you might first want to know how to contain it and what procedures and conditions it requires. Still, I agree with you, if the article has a picture describing the general look of it, I just skip to the second paragraph under "Description".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #3542
    I guess it's because it builds up to the description. "What kind of thing would need to be sealed in a four foot thick concrete room?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #3543
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,881 Posts
    hey guys, this is bone cancer

looks like it could be an SCP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

24. Post #3544
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,704 Posts
    If you find some way of changing what that note say, yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

25. Post #3545
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

looks insanely painful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

26. Post #3546
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,474 Posts
    looks insanely painful
    Especially the bits that go into the eye-socket.

Such a [REDACTED] way to [DATA EXPUNGED].
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events

27. Post #3547
    August 2011
    651 Posts

enjoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #3548
    November 2011
    699 Posts

Could be used for SCP-439

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-439
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #3549
    October 2008
    3,760 Posts
    I streamed a playthrough of Containment Breach last night, got up to 50 viewers at one point.

Shall I stream again tonight? Late classes tomorrow so I can afford it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3550

What the fuck, I didn't even know you could get bone cancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

31. Post #3551
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,938 Posts

Reality is stranger than fiction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

32. Post #3552
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,901 Posts
    Found this at school, it's a figure painting, and since I can't write for shit, I was wondering if any of you think it's potential SCP material. If it is then you guys are free to write something for it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #3553
    October 2008
    3,760 Posts
    I'll be streaming Containment Breach soon. It's 8:26 here, i'll start at 9:00. I'll put the stream up now anyway, for MariO and other fun stuff.

http://www.livestream.com/damianchapsfield

EDIT// streaming now

34. Post #3554
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,725 Posts
    Found this at school, it's a figure painting, and since I can't write for shit, I was wondering if any of you think it's potential SCP material. If it is then you guys are free to write something for it.

SCP-173-B
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #3555
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    What the fuck, I didn't even know you could get bone cancer.

basically all cancer is is where cells multiply and don't die. i'm psure they multiply at a faster rate as well.

but god damn, that bone cancer. it's incredibly interesting and sickening at the same time. part of me wants to pick at it, the other wants to throw up all over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

36. Post #3556
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,341 Posts
    Instead of snapping your neck it twists your nipples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 32Winner Winner x 3 (list)

37. Post #3557
    October 2008
    3,760 Posts
    stream done. that was fun.

38. Post #3558
    Played Containment Breach

Yeah that's about 7.8 on the NOPE scale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #3559
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    Isn't cancer when a cell becomes damaged and then begins to perform mitosis in the corrupt/damaged state
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

40. Post #3560
    January 2011
    286 Posts
    Yes, cancer is mutated cells that keep spreading, there's more to that than that of course, but I'm not sure I could explain it properly at least not right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)