1. Post #641
    October 2009
    9,331 Posts
    ... The urinary tract infection comes because newborns dont clean themselves daily and even the best parents can miss cleaning well, thus baby gets sick, diapers TRAP shit and keep dirt out.
    Also apparently this topic has no moderates, only tea or death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #642
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    This just in. I'd like to know your comments on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Australia Show Events

3. Post #643
    Dennab
    September 2008
    1,066 Posts
    Well im uncut and im still alive so it cant be all that bad.

I hear the arguement that it can make sex more dangerous if you dont clean it but so is anything really, like not washing your hands before you eat, its really a lack of common sense or hygiene.

Also I hear you dont need lube when you masturbate because the extra skin means you can pull with ease, So im quite glad im not cut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #644
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,180 Posts
    -snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #645
    October 2009
    9,331 Posts
    that article is one among many that are the reason why we are seeing outbreaks of common, curable disseases such as mumps and whooping cough, because dumb people make dumb parents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #646
    July 2010
    217 Posts
    Makes masturbation soooo much more enjoyable when uncircumcised.

7. Post #647
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    487 Posts
    Makes masturbation soooo much more enjoyable when uncircumcised.
    That's pretty subjective...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #648
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    The positives/negatives are irrelevant. There's no reason to do it when a child cannot give consent when you can do it later in life. It does not matter whether or not you want to be circumcised/you are glad you where circumcised, just that you can chose to be circumcised or not.

9. Post #649
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    That's pretty subjective...
    You don't need lubricant and the foreskin provides extra stimulation.

10. Post #650
    September 2012
    136 Posts
    Now I get that others who aren't circumcised are whether afraid to do it or don't want to be downgraded to someone unhygienic, just because they don't want to be circumcised in the future, but looking at the
    people who already were circumcised: None of them are complaining (I never met nor heard of a person who regrets the dicision of his parents OR of himself).

I have been circumcised as a child and I'm not upset about that. I never used lubricant and I never had the feeling of having it too dry nor did it ever felt like anything was burning. As for the sensitivity, I don't know how it feels
    like when you are not circumcised, but I don't have the feeling of lessen pleasure in my situation. In my opinion everything looks way cleaner and hygienic when circumcised
    and not a single girl has complained about that so far. As for me I can just think of how much heat I would devolope between my foreskin and my penis if I wasn't circumcised. In that kind of a satuation I wouldn't want to get
    intimate with another girl, just to spare her that smell

If you aren't circumcised yet it will be your decision what to do in the future and whatever you decide, it will be the right thing to do for you. If there is anyone else who was circumcised as a kid and didn't have a chance to
    decide for himself whether to be circumcised or not, please brag about how horrible your human rights hating parents are or show how much you don't even regret their dicision, like me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

11. Post #651
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,760 Posts
    You don't need lubricant and the foreskin provides extra stimulation.
    Still, pleasure is subjective. Sure, it makes masturbation more pleasurable, I agree, but that is because I'm also uncut. Try saying this to someone who is cut, they won't agree or disagree, they have no stance. You have to look at both sides. I myself disagree with circumcision, if we didn't need our foreskin, evolution would have decided to get rid of it. We do need it, even if it's for a small and arbitrary reason (personal pleasure). Personally, I'm not going to have my future son cut, I'll let him wait til he is of age (16 or so) then he can make his own decision.

12. Post #652
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,940 Posts
    I honestly believe we have better things to worry about as a society. If parents want to nip the tip let 'em nip the tip. It's not like it somehow makes the penis not function or anything.

Also I hear you dont need lube when you masturbate because the extra skin means you can pull with ease, So im quite glad im not cut.
    I've never needed any lube for fapping and I'm cut...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #653
    August 2010
    2,207 Posts
    I thought this bingo chart really summed up all pro-circumcision arguments.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #654
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,110 Posts
    but looking at the
    people who already were circumcised: None of them are complaining (I never met nor heard of a person who regrets the dicision of his parents OR of himself).
    Actually I remember last time this discussion came up there were a fair number of circumcised guys who showed up to complain about it.

As for me I can just think of how much heat I would devolope between my foreskin and my penis if I wasn't circumcised. In that kind of a satuation I wouldn't want to get
    intimate with another girl, just to spare her that smell, yuck.
    The smell isn't that bad with proper hygiene and likely is similar between circumcised and uncircumcised, from a female perspective.

edit:
    Also sex from a female perspective is more pleasurable with an uncircumsized male, although many may prefer the appearance of the circumsized penis.

15. Post #655
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    Now I get that others who aren't circumcised are whether afraid to do it or don't want to be downgraded to someone unhygienic, just because they don't want to be circumcised in the future, but looking at the people who already were circumcised: None of them are complaining (I never met nor heard of a person who regrets the dicision of his parents OR of himself).
    My parents regret circumsicing me. I don't care much because I don't care for my penis in general, but I do wish I could of have the choice. I know a lot of people who are circumsized that wish they weren't. You're talking out of your ass about something that's completely subjective.

16. Post #656
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,110 Posts
    My parents regret circumsicing me. I don't care much because I don't care for my penis in general, but I do wish I could of have the choice. I know a lot of people who are circumsized that wish they weren't. You're talking out of your ass about something that's completely subjective.
    May I ask why your parents regret it?

17. Post #657
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    May I ask why your parents regret it?
    They weren't really educated at the time about circumcision and to them it was kind of basic procedure. I've talked to them about and they've explained that they were ignorant about the concept and realize that it's bad to take away someone's choice.

I can't like, explain to you how/when/why they came to that conclusion, but whatever.

18. Post #658
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    ... The urinary tract infection comes because newborns dont clean themselves daily and even the best parents can miss cleaning well, thus baby gets sick, diapers TRAP shit and keep dirt out.
    Also apparently this topic has no moderates, only tea or death
    Doesn't really matter. By that logic, we might as well sew women's vaginas shut as they might get a yeast infection before they can clean it. It's not the parent's place to make life altering choices for their children in a completely irreversible way that gives the next to no benefit

19. Post #659
    December 2009
    8 Posts
    so its been a year since i've posted on this thread (as fart commander, but i lost that account's pass)

first of all, i want to say that i'm really sorry for being a total extremist about this shit. i gave uncut people a bad name. my debating was horrible and now, due to me seeing problems with the foreskin i even have, i can safely say that i can debate very rationally about this topic and admit fault with the foreskin.

i just got done with stretching my foreskin for a good 4 months to cure a slight bit of phimosis, and during my travels on the internet i have found out something pretty important about this whole debate.

the most focus that people defending circumcision should have is about phimosis, inability to retract the foreskin completely. i see so many people in this thread arguing back and forth about things like cleanliness, the smell, and the sensitivity, but phimosis hardly gets brought up. phimosis is a pretty bad thing. it really stops you from being able to jerk off normally, to make a long story short. anyway, from my time reading on sites such as http://www.male-initiation.net/ i have realized that foreskin supporters underplay the deformities the foreskin can have, and how common they are.

of course, there is just not enough information out there to say what is the TRUTH, but many studies show that phimosis occurs in around 5-15% of uncircumcised men. that is a pretty large percentage. there ARE faults with the foreskin that uncut people should know about, as phimosis could even CUT OFF THE BLOODFLOW TO YOUR GODDAMN PENIS (in very rare cases)

however, i still totally think that despite any faults with the foreskin, a man should be able to dictate what happens to their own body. but still, i am pointing out that i definitely see why the foreskin has flaws. everything else though, from the whole HIV debate to UTIs, is pure poppycock. there needs to be more unflawed evidence to support claims like those. we simply CANNOT know right now if foreskins enable HIV to be contracted easier.

your toenails have flaws too, as more people get ingrown toenails than they do phimosis, and they are both easily preventable. but no doctor wants to take away your toenails at birth routinely.

also, to make a HUGE, HUGE POINT, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK A PENIS LOOKS LIKE, OR HOW YOU THINK A PENIS SHOULD LOOK LIKE. THAT'S LIKE IF MEN WERE TO GO AROUND TELLING WOMEN TO GET SURGERY ON THEIR LABIAS TO MAKE THEM LOOK NICE TO THEM. ITS ALL A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OPINION THAT YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PUT INTO A DEBATE AND HAVE IT WORK OUT FOR YOU.

PSS: to the guy who says that stretching the foreskin is extremely excruciatingly painful: its not. at all. i just sat there watching game center cx for a couple hours while doing it. it was more time consuming and boring than anything. i seriously hope you weren't lying about your condition on the internet for the sake of winning a debate or some stupid shit like that.

20. Post #660
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,105 Posts
    -snip- Don't want to get banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

21. Post #661
    September 2012
    50 Posts
    I am circumcised, and I'm glad my parents made that decision for me right after birth. I can't imagine being uncircumcised , it feels like stuff would get stuck in my foreskin and it's just nice to not have anything there.

Although, if I were uncircumcised, then I could imagine how I would want the opposite...

22. Post #662
    December 2009
    8 Posts
    I am circumcised, and I'm glad my parents made that decision for me right after birth. I can't imagine being uncircumcised , it feels like stuff would get stuck in my foreskin and it's just nice to not have anything there.

Although, if I were uncircumcised, then I could imagine how I would want the opposite...
    just pointing out right now that posts like these offer no new information to this debate in any way, shape or form. you literally have no argument.

like, if you were at an actual debate right now you'd probably be disqualified. just saying.

23. Post #663
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,608 Posts
    Somehow we've regressed back to just posting anecdotes about how you feel. This is not debating, however mature you may be about it, so this one has come to a close.