1. Post #721

November 2011
    17 Posts
    ♪ I know who you areeeeee ♪

No really, I do and I can send your main a PM to prove it.
    Please do. Also tell me how you found out (not teach me, I'd like to remain anonymous because I do have friends from school that use Facepunch)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #722
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,457 Posts
    Sent.

And please go post in that thread.

3. Post #723
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    255 Posts
    My friend got drunk one night and passed out, so i teabagged his nose.
    Teabagged his nose?

So you put your balls in his nostrils?

What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    June 2008
    4,988 Posts
    Teabagged his nose?

So you put your balls in his nostrils?

What?
    Really small balls I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    April 2009
    1,919 Posts
    Stop trying to be clever dickheads and leave him to seek his help in peace. If he wants some sort of anonymity from his alt over this, don't be idiots trying to find his alt, help him out here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,058 Posts
    Don't try to find people who post confessionals. Its a anonymous confessional, and they want it to stay that way. Don't be mean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

7. Post #727
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    I miss the confessionals that were interesting, most of them now are

"durp durp daddy dont love me no more, girlfriend dump me i hate life im psycho / depressed gonna cut dick open and beat off with blood as lube"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,842 Posts
    I miss the confessionals that were interesting, most of them now are

"durp durp daddy dont love me no more, girlfriend dump me i hate life im psycho / depressed gonna cut dick open and beat off with blood as lube"
    i also have a feeling a lot of them are fake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

9. Post #729

November 2011
    17 Posts
    i also have a feeling a lot of them are fake
    Of course they are. People just want to make other people laugh. I think only the really crazy ones are fake though.

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,058 Posts
    I used to have one of those Daisy BB rifles that the more you pump it, The more power it had. One day, I was out shooting it and i saw a few ducks and i did the first thing that came to mind (i shot and killed on(Yes, it is possible to kill something with one of those if you pump it enough.)) I lied to my parents and said it "Got in the way." That was just the major thing though. Here some other things i also want to confess about:

- I'm Bisexual (I told my parents, and they don't believe me)

- I have no friends (I used to, but all their parents HATE me)

- I Had to go to Sacred Heart's Psychiatric Ward due to depression and hostility

- I've Attempted suicide 6 times

- I'm hated in my hometown
    * Because of this, I've been exiled to wear a mask whenever i go out

This actually felt pretty good, writing this out.
    Alcohol is trying to fuck me in the ass.

I've had a girlfriend of sorts for the past year and a-little-more-than-half or so. We've never talked about making it official or referred to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend, so I'm still not sure where we stand officially. I actually prefer it that way, as I prefer to fly solo most of the time. Luckily she's independent herself, so we're not a typical "gotta be around each other 24/7" couple.

Whenever we have sex, I use a condom. Common sense. However, it appears that alcohol makes my penis incredibly slippery or some shit because condoms absolutely refuse to stay on whenever I have drunken sex with this girl. To make things worse, you typically lose some feeling down there once you reach a certain point of inebriation so I don't even notice is half the time.

Last night was the second time we had drunken sex. I busted my nut, then realized the condom wasn't on when I got up to flush it down the toilet. Did it fall off when I pulled out? Was it off the whole time? Fuuuuuuck. Looks like I'm going to be shitting bricks for a while until she has her period. I think that's due pretty soon, so hopefully it won't be that long of w ait.

Also, I've been posting and shit with alts and get nothing but winners and agrees every time, despite not changing my ideologies at all. Dumb faggots on facepunch were disagreeing with me just because of who I was, haha. Stay classy, gayboys.
    Hey Facepunch, how are all of you this fine morning/afternoon/evening/night? You good? That's awesome! You not so great? Well, I've heard that every day...

Probably not the kind of confession you all are used to, or really wanted, but I just wanted to say that sometimes I hate being the nice guy.

Sure, you get the thanks, and friends, and you make people's lives better (most of the time) but then you're always known as the nice guy, and never relationship material. Doesn't that suck?

Basically, I love helping people, but hate those people for being idiots...

...this confession makes no sense when I read it back to myself. Oh well.
    Nice guys win in the end, trust me, no matter what MavrickIB said.

I have a bestiality fetish. I'm not really ashamed of it since I know I didn't really choose to bee this way, but I'm still not tellig anyone on facepunch. The only person I've told is laurencedgreat via PM.
    Specifically, I like dogs and horses the most. Have you ever seen a horses dick before?
    It's fucking awesome.
    Nope, I haven't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

11. Post #731
    August 2011
    1,047 Posts
    Because of this, I've been exiled to wear a mask whenever i go out
    Become a luchador and wrestle everyone in town.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 41Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #732
    Der FΓΌhrer
    January 2011
    4,082 Posts
    Basically, I love helping people, but hate those people for being idiots...

...this confession makes no sense when I read it back to myself. Oh well.
    I kind of know how you feel. I love helping people fix stuff, but it drives me absolutely nuts when people come to me with dumb stuff to fix - "FIX MY RIPPED SOCK" or "FIX MY BROKEN WINDOW" are my all time favorite ones to laugh at though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #733
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,842 Posts
    Nice guys win in the end, trust me, no matter what MavrickIB said.
    There is seriously something people need to get straight. You CAN be a nice guy and be dating material. Usually the 'nice' guys are spineless cowards that ask girls out way too late and kiss the floor she walks on.

This is why chicks seem to always date 'jerks'. Sure, sometimes they're pompous assholes, but usually it's just because they know what they want and they went for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 21Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member

July 2005
    2,256 Posts
    There is seriously something people need to get straight. You CAN be a nice guy and be dating material. Usually the 'nice' guys are spineless cowards that ask girls out way too late and kiss the floor she walks on.

This is why chicks seem to always date 'jerks'. Sure, sometimes they're pompous assholes, but usually it's just because they know what they want and they went for it.
    Actually girls that have half a brain tell those guys to fuck off in about a second but heyo. Common sense is a rarity these days.(For either sex)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

15. Post #735
    October 2011
    930 Posts
    Don't flush condoms down toilets, it's horrible for the water system. My brother does water engineering stuff (I don't remember what exactly it is, but he did stuff with water treatment etc.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative Informative x 8Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #736
    October 2011
    294 Posts

I've had a girlfriend of sorts for the past year and a-little-more-than-half or so. We've never talked about making it official or referred to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend, so I'm still not sure where we stand officially. I actually prefer it that way, as I prefer to fly solo most of the time. Luckily she's independent herself, so we're not a typical "gotta be around each other 24/7" couple.

Whenever we have sex, I use a condom. Common sense. However, it appears that alcohol makes my penis incredibly slippery or some shit because condoms absolutely refuse to stay on whenever I have drunken sex with this girl. To make things worse, you typically lose some feeling down there once you reach a certain point of inebriation so I don't even notice is half the time.

Last night was the second time we had drunken sex. I busted my nut, then realized the condom wasn't on when I got up to flush it down the toilet. Did it fall off when I pulled out? Was it off the whole time? Fuuuuuuck. Looks like I'm going to be shitting bricks for a while until she has her period. I think that's due pretty soon, so hopefully it won't be that long of w ait.

Also, I've been posting and shit with alts and get nothing but winners and agrees every time, despite not changing my ideologies at all. Dumb faggots on facepunch were disagreeing with me just because of who I was, haha. Stay classy, gayboys.
    Sup maverick.
    Really, dude, really? If this is Maverick, you posted earlier in the thread under an alt calling someone a dumbass for getting a chick pregnant at a pool.

I kind of miss you/Maverick. He/You was/were alpha as fuck and actually gave good advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Agree x 11Funny x 5Dumb x 1Disagree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #737
    December 2009
    628 Posts
    Well, time to play the waiting game for our next dose of confessions.

18. Post #738
    April 2009
    1,919 Posts
    That's definitely Mav, he mentioned his not official, independent girlfriend quite a lot.

19. Post #739
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,058 Posts
    Sup maverick.
    Really, dude, really? If this is Maverick, you posted earlier in the thread under an alt calling someone a dumbass for getting a chick pregnant at a pool.

I kind of miss you/Maverick. He/You was/were alpha as fuck and actually gave good advice.
    I miss the guy too. His most famous advice "Just ask the girl out" goes down in history as the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #740
    June 2011
    1,470 Posts

If my understanding of menstruation is correct, the days (up to a week I think) before a woman starts her period is when she's most fertile. I think you know what that means.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 16 (list)

21. Post #741
    February 2009
    441 Posts
    I love this thread and the idea of it. I mean, who doesn't love the idea of telling your darkest secrets to the internet without risking your identity?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

22. Post #742
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,843 Posts
    Sent.

And please go post in that thread.
    I have a small confession, up until you posted a piece of Skyrim music on Youtube, I thought your name was saintjubjub.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Nintendo Wii United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

23. Post #743
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,600 Posts
    I have a small confession, up until you posted a piece of Skyrim music on Youtube, I thought your name was saintjubjub.
    Lol why are you posting from a Wii?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Panama Show Events Funny Funny x 58Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #744
    December 2009
    8,851 Posts
    I didn't even know that was possible. Thats pretty cool. Must have taken disco 5 minutes to make that post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #745
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,726 Posts
    I didn't even know that was possible. Thats pretty cool. Must have taken disco 5 minutes to make that post.
    Not really. Wii has a free little internet channel, it has a neat little zoom-feature and is surprisingly good for browsing/posting- hell, you can even play youtube videos on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #746
    February 2009
    441 Posts
    Not really. Wii has a free little internet channel, it has a neat little zoom-feature and is surprisingly good for browsing/posting- hell, you can even play youtube videos on it.
    I think he meant the typing of the post would take 5 minutes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #747
    Gold Member

July 2005
    2,256 Posts
    I miss the guy too. His most famous advice "Just ask the girl out" goes down in history as the best.
    He knew that bullshitting around isn't the way to get things done, that's for sure.

His ego got the best of him though, not that it was unexpected.

28. Post #748
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    Wii has USB keyboard support.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 25Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #749
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,726 Posts
    So, any new confessions lately? Gettin' bored with all this derail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #750
    December 2009
    628 Posts
    Oogalala, has any confessions been sent recently? Everyone here is getting impatient.

31. Post #751
    June 2010
    6,203 Posts
    On the last page, but for this confession:
    Another problem is that I'm extremely insecure. I have acne all over my face and no matter what I do it doesn't go away. I did the towel trick, benzoyl peroxide, proactiv, everything. And I'm afraid of scars the most. The fucking imagination of scars all over my face because I couldn't help but rubbing the pimple until it fell off.
    If it's that bad, go to your GP, who will have likely prescribed antibiotics and then a stronger than OTC benzoyl peroxide. If that's not worked, they'll often book a dermatologist's appointment, and the dermatologist will see if it's really severe. If it is severe and persistant, you'll be asked to have a blood test to check your bodies functions, and if your body is up to it, they'll prescribe Isotretinoin, also known as accutane. This is a really strong drug that's similar to controlled vitamin A poisoning. It should beat back nearly all acne after a few months.

I had severe acne, and it was ruining my self-confidence, and I went through towels, over the counter creams, GP's antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide and all that they did was hold it back. Accutane worked a charm. Sure I've got some scarring, but I have quite literally no spots now, compared to hundreds before.

It's not something to be taken lightly, though, it has very severe side effects, though that's up to the dermatologist to determine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #752
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,644 Posts
    He's gonna post them when he has got them. Just stop asking already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #753
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    Facepunch Anonymous Confessional v7: "POST MORE GODDAMNIT"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #754
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,843 Posts
    My computer is broken, I'm broke, and I'm too paranoid to use my parents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Nintendo Wii United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

35. Post #755
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,698 Posts
    So this one time a friend of mine bought me a leather suit and handcuffs bu- Oh hey, one of my IRL friends browses this thread too

Sorry for off-topic post.

Edited:

Get off Facepunch and read your Danish homework - You know who you are!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #756
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,600 Posts
    My computer is broken, I'm broke, and I'm too paranoid to use my parents.
    What I find funny is that Flagdog actually has a Wii icon and recognizes you're posting from a Wii.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Panama Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

37. Post #757
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    Flagdog only does the flags. The browser and OS icons are done through FP.

2: Electric Boogaloo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #758
    January 2010
    453 Posts
    I know this isn't anonymous but I have to get it off my chest, so sorry...

I was at a cosplay thing a while back, and I saw a fat girl in a zombie outfit, and shouted "Hey look, a boomer!"

The girl gave me the dirtiest look and ran away. My friend tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, "She was dressed as a hunter, dude..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 62Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    December 2009
    8,851 Posts

I was at a cosplay thing a while back, and I saw a fat girl in a zombie outfit, and shouted "Hey look, a boomer!"

The girl gave me the dirtiest look and ran away. My friend tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, "She was dressed as a hunter, dude..."
    Trying to imagine a 200 pound girl jump 25 feet in the air. She would be over powered because as soon as she landed on you you would die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #760
    Creep
    July 2006
    10,726 Posts

HAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)