1. Post #401
    And remember : respect is everything.
    April 2009
    1,459 Posts
    Cartoonish me :

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 23 (list)

2. Post #402
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,948 Posts
    I drew me and my good pally cs_bunny. Apparently I now draw shoes as opposed to stubs.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 16Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #403
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,199 Posts
    No offence, but are you obsessed with yourself or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

4. Post #404
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,948 Posts
    No offence, but are you obsessed with yourself or something?
    Just trying to find a suitable style using myself as the "test subject". Upon drawing of that picture, I am actually quite content now, finally.

Whomever I draw I shall add tiny adjustments and quirks to the base, such as how cs_bunny lacks eyes instead of a nose, and has pointed features instead of rounded ones, to give each person their own individual characteristics that define them.

Also, I like to keep the thread kicking, but I wouldn't want to do so without contributing. Two birds with one stone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    PlayOnThis
    March 2008
    94 Posts

honest...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #406

7. Post #407
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,747 Posts

I am a muffin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny x 13Disagree x 2Dumb x 1Artistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,199 Posts
    Just trying to find a suitable style using myself as the "test subject". Upon drawing of that picture, I am actually quite content now, finally.

Whomever I draw I shall add tiny adjustments and quirks to the base, such as how cs_bunny lacks eyes instead of a nose, and has pointed features instead of rounded ones, to give each person their own individual characteristics that define them.

Also, I like to keep the thread kicking, but I wouldn't want to do so without contributing. Two birds with one stone.
    Sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect, you are a good artist and have a pretty unique style, just drawings of yourself are everywhere.

If that sounds right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #409
    June 2010
    1,337 Posts
    Some of these are really awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #410
    February 2010
    67 Posts
    [media]http://imgur.com/sgzvw[media]

Edited:

http://imgur.com/sgzvw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #411
    PlayOnThis
    March 2008
    94 Posts
    need your [img] tags bro

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    I haven't drawn anything in paint for ages, also.. my knowledge of anatomy still sucks
    The power of effort!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts

Fuck anatomy and fuck ears too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Nyan~:3
    December 2009
    5,572 Posts
    Your screen seem to be tilting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #415
    PlayOnThis
    March 2008
    94 Posts
    He wants to be as far away from that computer as he can get - it keeps leaning in and making moves on him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

16. Post #416
    Nyan~:3
    December 2009
    5,572 Posts
    But he has heart eyes. Doesn't that mean that he wants to be with the computer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    PlayOnThis
    March 2008
    94 Posts
    Man and machine... the true forbidden love
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #418
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    They say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,447 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

20. Post #420
    August 2009
    516 Posts
    That's pretty cool, I like the unique design to his shoes.

It's the little things that make a picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    May 2012
    854 Posts
    I tried drawing myself again. Take a look at this sexy beast of a man.
    I think I drew myself as overweight by accident.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    March 2010
    119 Posts
    done really quick haha, its to late to be up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    ASK ME ABOUT THE SLUTTY CAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD
    August 2010
    4,974 Posts
    reposting from 5 minute thread

24. Post #424
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,948 Posts
    Yo peeps, my holmes have been buggin' me to get a tumblr account, so I did. It'll be chock-full of my self-drawings, and some other garbage that some of you might find interesting. Link under my avatar if anybody gives a hoot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #425
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,948 Posts
    Let's go back to the 1930's, shall we?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 21Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts

what the FUCK happened to your knees jesus christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

27. Post #427
    May 2010
    691 Posts
    Man some of you guys are good at this. Anyways this is me on a daily basis. I could've probably spent more time on it but eh...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    June 2012
    310 Posts

this is the best art
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    what the FUCK happened to your knees jesus christ
    I tried to recreate the stance of bending one leg forwards while leaning on the other, but I'm shit at anatomy and perspective

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,298 Posts
    Quoted because I don't know how to make thumbnails and it's a big image.
    Your drawing style reminds me a lot of Metalocalypse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #431
    ASK ME ABOUT THE SLUTTY CAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD
    August 2010
    4,974 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Artistic x 3Friendly x 3Funny x 2Winner x 2Agree x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #432
    Von
    July 2010
    196 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    673 Posts

Most effort went into the shirt. (sadly)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #434
    And remember : respect is everything.
    April 2009
    1,459 Posts

fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

35. Post #435
    October 2011
    1,363 Posts
    What the fuck?

36. Post #436

I appear way too fucking old in this picture

Fucking agasgsag

ahahahahahaha

I'm so bad at drawing, well, everything.

Though I really am only getting into Drawing as a whole recently so I suck major dick regardless

37. Post #437
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,948 Posts

I appear way too fucking old in this picture

Fucking agasgsag

:y
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #438
    September 2011
    537 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #439
    April 2011
    1,888 Posts

Oh yeah! I look so sexy! ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Croatia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #440
    June 2012
    837 Posts

Yes, I'm 11 :l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)