1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    I'd just like to throw Glitchy Charizard/u into the list. I'm interested in how you'd do that.
    Hrm... That'd be fun to do, albeit easy with the way I see it moving. :P

2. Post #82
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,576 Posts
    Hrm... That'd be fun to do, albeit easy with the way I see it moving. :P
    Personally I think as it moved the pixels would move as well. And if it had projectiles, definitely glitchy sprites.

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    680 Posts
    Personally I think as it moved the pixels would move as well. And if it had projectiles, definitely glitchy sprites.
    Somehow I'm thinking the animated pixels wouldn't be so easy to do, at least not in its current state.

Though I know what you're kinda getting at.

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Pokemon sighted!

Flygon's done!

As an Antlion Guard, it actually TACKLES you! I didn't foresee it doing that! :DD

5. Post #85
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Tackles you???.....*Warning Noted*

6. Post #86
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,364 Posts
    Would it be possible to split them into allied and enemy flygons? I'd like to spawn one without getting ripped apart. Hell, we could make them fight.

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Would it be possible to split them into allied and enemy flygons? I'd like to spawn one without getting ripped apart. Hell, we could make them fight.
    Regularly spawning a Pokemon NPC will set them as a citizen type, friendly towards you. If you have them set to spawn with a gun, then the gun will be there and working (just out of place and idle).

8. Post #88
    February 2011
    271 Posts
    As an Antlion Guard, it actually TACKLES you! I didn't foresee it doing that! :DD
    An unintentional Bonus? Blasphemy, you planned this!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Lopunny I like too see that Hopping around ^.^

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Hey, this is showing Vaporeon and Flygon in-game...

It's best to watch it at the highest quality, though...

I'm using someone else's computer & account! I'm not MadnessVX! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #91
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    Hey, this is showing Vaporeon and Flygon in-game...

It's best to watch it at the highest quality, though...

I'm using someone else's computer & account! I'm not MadnessVX! :D
    Who would have thought that a Flygon using Tackle would hurt?

12. Post #92
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Holy..crap..HEADBUTT

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Finished Glaceon's idle; working on her walk cycle now...

EDIT: Getting guns to work on them. >:D

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Another bump... I'm surprised I've managed to do this...

My Source SDK is a bit broken ATM, so no textures... I can't alter the positions of the attachments for some reason like regular source models, so I need some suggestions and time... (imagines a Blaziken wielding a shotgun) Quick, before I do more imagining and less work! :[
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    Pikachu
    Make sure he runs on four legs.

16. Post #96
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    imagines a Blaziken wielding a shotgun
    imagining...

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    680 Posts
    imagines a Blaziken wielding a shotgun
    A drumstick with a boomstick, one could say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Argh, so close! >:T

19. Post #99
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    that looks so awsome, even if its slightly off.
    god i gotta learn how to rigg, doesnt help that garrys mod is being a bitch at the moment and causing my one rigged model to not insert every time i click the model...
    ahh well enough of my ranting, youve done great job on these cant wait to have blaziken blast the head of a metrocop with an RPG :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    Argh, so close! >:T
    It might be able to hold it, but how would it be able to use it?

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    It might be able to hold it, but how would it be able to use it?
    It automatically fires the weapon at an enemy, but about Glaceon specifically wielding firearms will (I suppose) have her arms holding it. I intended for only a pistol being compatible by her holding it in her mouth by the handle, but the bones wouldn't co-operate like I wanted them to. It made the pistol appear on the side of her face! In future animations, I need to add bone extensions at the arms rather than the head. Don't worry about that problem with Blaziken, he will be able to hold and use them!

Glaceon's pretty much done, I just need to do the running animation.

22. Post #102
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Wailord HM02.
    Make it fly :D

23. Post #103
    I am An Hero!
    March 2011
    221 Posts
    Make one of Palkia And Dialga.

24. Post #104

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts

MAKE DIS AN NPC!
    I'd need to get permission from the guy who provided Lugia. I reckon I'll give em' a holler.

... Oh, it seems like Silver Spirit hasn't been on in a while. It's gonna be the waiting game for Lugia now...

26. Post #106
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Meh.

I request wailord.
    i said already

IT SHOOTS LIGHTNING

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Meh.

I request wailord.
    i said already

IT SHOOTS LIGHTNING
    わかりました。。。(lol)

You want it to... fly? :0

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    680 Posts
    The result of my idiocy, I think.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    The result of my idiocy, I think.
    Ah.

I'm going to add Ampharos to the pack queue... I'm rigging it! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    わかりました。。。(lol)

Make one that flys,And one that swims.

Edited:

Ah.

I'm going to add Ampharos to the pack queue... I'm rigging it! :D
    WAHTTTKDSLMCZXKL;ZMFVDLK

RKESAJDAOKMF

ZOMFG.

YAY.

AMPHARADOS./

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    July 2007
    135 Posts
    Hi, I'm in the need for some pokemon trainer models, for my gamemode I'm working on.

Here's a model someones created, but rigged afaik, can you do anything with it? I need some custom animations, so if you're able to help, let me know.
    http://vert092.deviantart.com/#/d47fth7

Here's the link for my gamemode so far if your interested. (posted in lua wip section.)
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/108...1#post32810467

Thanks

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Hi, I'm in the need for some pokemon trainer models, for my gamemode I'm working on.

Here's a model someones created, but rigged afaik, can you do anything with it? I need some custom animations, so if you're able to help, let me know.
    http://vert092.deviantart.com/#/d47fth7

Here's the link for my gamemode so far if your interested. (posted in lua wip section.)
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/108...1#post32810467

Thanks
    I'm doing my best with my continual partial attention; I have started working with the trainer model Leaf. Her rigging needs tuned up, and consider my interest in your game mode very intrigued! 8D

33. Post #113
    July 2010
    866 Posts
    Make geodude. Now.

34. Post #114
    And what about Hypno? That Pokémon would hold his guns well, but how would it/he stand while shooting? Like the citizens and/or soldiers?

35. Post #115
    July 2007
    135 Posts
    So you can do it for me? I will need several Trainer models, else everyone would look the same. Guess ill need some NPC ones.

For the trainer player models, I need the following animations (wont need you to add the other at all)
    Idle, Walking (forwards only,) Running (forwards only,) Throwing Pokeball, Holding Pokeball out In front, and holding hand out in front (pointed, giving a command )

How long do you think it would take you to finish Leaf?

Cheers

36. Post #116
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    SHOW PROGRESS OF AMPHY NOW.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Make geodude. Now.
    I can only do what RTB or ApocHedgie supplies in their packs, and Geodude isn't in either pack. I'll have to wait for him.

And what about Hypno? That Pokémon would hold his guns well, but how would it/he stand while shooting? Like the citizens and/or soldiers?
    I can do Hypno, but I don't have Hypno. I'll have to wait for him to be in either ApocHedgie's or RTB's pack.

So you can do it for me? I will need several Trainer models, else everyone would look the same. Guess ill need some NPC ones.

For the trainer player models, I need the following animations (wont need you to add the other at all)
    Idle, Walking (forwards only,) Running (forwards only,) Throwing Pokeball, Holding Pokeball out In front, and holding hand out in front (pointed, giving a command )

How long do you think it would take you to finish Leaf?

Cheers
    Leaf'll take a little bit with the rig editing, but the animations should be simple to do. Leaf's also the only trainer I've been supplied, so unless if there's other trainer models around here, I'll try and do them as well (with permission from the creator, however).

SHOW PROGRESS OF AMPHY NOW.
    Hold on, I can't show much. Ampharos isn't even in the first pack! I'm havin' to tango toe-to-toe riggin' the armature with Blender carefully. It's skeleton is made, and I'm just having to do the weight painting right now.

On another note, Glaceon's done. Her running is wonderful! I was like when I saw it!

38. Post #118
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    On another note, Glaceon's done. Her running is wonderful! I was like when I saw it!

39. Post #119
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    I can only do what RTB or ApocHedgie supplies in their packs, and Geodude isn't in either pack. I'll have to wait for him.
    Geodude oughta be easy, if anyone would like me to port it for my next pack.

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    442 Posts
    Geodude oughta be easy, if anyone would like me to port it for my next pack.
    Sure, it'll be neat to get Geodude!

Oh RTB, do YOU have any requests? :P