1. Post #81
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    oh, i see a weakness, and i intend to exploit it

tell me spore, what is the chemical make up of your acid and that of your "blob"

2. Post #82
    September 2011
    154 Posts
    oh, i see a weakness, and i intend to exploit it

tell me spore, what is the chemical make up of your acid and that of your "blob"
    It is a small bomb dropped by a Lauda Air Boeing 767-200
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    It is a small bomb dropped by a Lauda Air Boeing 767-200
    The Boeing 767 is a mid-size, wide-body twin-engine jet airliner built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It was the manufacturer's first wide-body twinjet and its first airliner with a two-crew glass cockpit. The aircraft features two turbofan engines, a supercritical wing, and a conventional tail. Designed as a smaller wide-body airliner than preceding aircraft such as the 747, the 767 has a capacity of 181 to 375 persons and a range of 3,850 to 6,385 nautical miles (7,130 to 11,825 km), depending on variant. Development of the 767 occurred in tandem with a narrow-body twinjet, the 757, resulting in shared design features which allow pilots to obtain a common type rating to operate both aircraft.
    Failtroll.

BTW nice job clearly copying an article (Possibly Wikipedia) and pasting it. But what the hell do you care, you're a fucking troll.

4. Post #84
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Declare.

5. Post #85
    September 2011
    154 Posts
    Failtroll.

BTW nice job clearly copying an article (Possibly Wikipedia) and pasting it. But what the hell do you care, you're a fucking troll.
    meh, really small attempt to troll, also yeah its a wikipedia article, I'll remove it because it isnt even relevant.

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    meh, really small attempt to troll, also yeah its a wikipedia article, I'll remove it because it isnt even relevant.
    Yay! I guessed it right! Do I get a cookie?

7. Post #87
    September 2011
    154 Posts
    Yay! I guessed it right! Do I get a cookie?
    Are you trying to imply that you wouldnt get cookies?

8. Post #88
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts

The creature begins to retreat into the cave, after it attacks another soldier. The attacking tentacle also sweals up at one point with the iron it has collected. That makes it very hard to destroy, and blocks the way into the cave.

9. Post #89
    August 2011
    453 Posts
    -snip-

10. Post #90
    September 2011
    154 Posts

The creature begins to retreat into the cave, after it attacks another soldier. The attacking tentacle also sweals up at one point with the iron it has collected. That makes it very hard to destroy, and blocks the way into the cave.
    wheres the krusty krab and the airliner?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    wheres the krusty krab and the airliner?
    Shut it.

12. Post #92
    September 2011
    154 Posts
    arrrr squidward get back to WAR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Hi I'm 14 c:
    July 2006
    603 Posts

The floating figure slowly comes into view, revealing itself to become..
    a tank!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts

Sargent Walters is teleported back to medbay due to a wound to the leg. His two agents remain behind to finish off the creature. But before they can, the tank nearly hits them! Luckily, they move out of the way, but the tank slides back into the pit, sealing it off.

Meanwhile, the iron deposit is mined, and the GTU troops begin building a defense cannon.

15. Post #95
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Nice, but someone declared before you.

Edited:

Or not...

16. Post #96
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    banana, can you upload using tinypic, i cant view anything but tinypic atm, i've got an idea that'll own everyone except green team ;D

17. Post #97
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts

The floating figure slowly comes into view, revealing itself to become..
    a tank!
    Is it on red or blue? The parachute is red, and it's landing on the red side, but it's blue?

18. Post #98
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    banana, can you upload using tinypic, i cant view anything but tinypic atm, i've got an idea that'll own everyone except green team ;D
    Green team does not exist.

19. Post #99
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    yes it does, we're creating a war

20. Post #100
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    yes it does, we're creating a war
    No there is only red, and blue.

21. Post #101
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    No there is only red, and blue.
    you made a create your own thread, you dont own it. so we create green team

22. Post #102
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    you made a create your own thread, you dont own it. so we create green team
    9. There are only the Red, and Blue team you cannot make your own!

It's not your thread. Follow the rules.

23. Post #103
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    It's not your thread. Follow the rules or all of your posts won't be followed.
    its not yours either, you let it loose and now everyone has a say

what do you think this is? an interactive?

24. Post #104
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    its not yours either, you let it loose and now everyone has a say

what do you think this is? an interactive?
    Yeah it is, I made it you idiot. It's in the rules there are only two teams get used to it.

Jesus...

25. Post #105
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Yeah it is, I made it you idiot. It's in the rules there are only two teams get used to it.

Jesus...
    my narcissist detectors off the chart

26. Post #106
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    my narcissist detectors off the chart
    :c

Leave the thread, and stop trolling please.

Declare after Banana.

27. Post #107
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    :c

Leave the thread, and stop trolling please.

Declare after Banana.
    i'm not trolling, my point is its not your thread, you are simply the OP, so stop being such a narcissist and get on with it, declare after TheSporeGA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Gimmie the full picture so I can edit it!

i'm not trolling, my point is its not your thread, you are simply the OP, so stop being such a narcissist and get on with it, declare after TheSporeGA
    Says the person who has been trolling me in every single thread I go to in this section.

:3

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    Tomtyke, I'm on the blue team. So you're working for the blue team. Let's not ruin this with a flame war.

Also, I have an idea of my own which may work. A different one then I am using.

Oh, and the tank is red team. In my next edit I'll color the swastika red or something.

30. Post #110
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Tomtyke, I'm on the blue team. So you're working for the blue team. Let's not ruin this with a flame war.

Also, I have an idea of my own which may work. A different one then I am using.
    blue team it is, i just want to destroy that blob so whatever
    and could you still use tinypic? i want to be able to team up, and until my internet resets its going to continue to screw up for everything except tinypic

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    blue team it is, i just want to destroy that blob so whatever
    and could you still use tinypic? i want to be able to team up, and until my internet resets its going to continue to screw up for everything except tinypic
    Unfortunately, I cannot use tinypic, because tinypic sucks and is the bane of this threads existence.

Just use http://yourimg.in/index.php. It's free and extremely easy to use.

32. Post #112
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Unfortunately, I cannot use tinypic, because tinypic sucks and is the bane of this threads existence.

Just use http://yourimg.in/index.php. It's free and extremely easy to use.
    it wont load :(

dont worry then, i'll wait for theSporeGA, i've declared after him

33. Post #113
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts

Attack began. Wait hold on a second....

Kablam! The ground collapses. Like always my creature attacks a poor poor soldier.

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    it wont load :(

dont worry then, i'll wait for theSporeGA, i've declared after him
    Maybe use something like Google Chrome? It's running just fine for me.

And declare after Tomtyke.

35. Post #115
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    -snip-

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    Well you fucked that up quick.

Kind of a BS explanation, but worst of all is the fact that you saved it as a JPEG, so I can't use it.

NEVER save them as JPEG's. And if Tinypic changes it to JPEG (I think it does, which is why Tinypic is fucking awful) then get a different image hoster.

The Command Tent emits a small static shock, subduing the tentacle for now.

Meanwhile, Corporal Pierce works on his new idea. He believes the toxin in the cave is what the creature is living off of. He finds and old tube and forces it into the cave which he then begins to drain. Finally, the cave is cleaned and the toxin dispersed.

So was that the weakness SporeGA?

37. Post #117
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Declare after Banana.

Can someone help me here? I can't go on against 2 players at one time.

NEVER save them as JPEG's. And if Tinypic changes it to JPEG (I think it does, which is why Tinypic is fucking awful) then get a different image hoster.
    I use Tinypic, but it does not do that.

38. Post #118
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Well you fucked that up quick.

Kind of a BS explanation, but worst of all is the fact that you saved it as a JPEG, so I can't use it.

fuuuu tinypic! D:<
    it was a png

i'm gona get this working.... any suggestions beside tinypic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    fuuuu tinypic! D:<
    it was a png

i'm gona get this working.... any suggestions beside tinypic?
    Imageshack, and a bunch of others. I use either Tinypic or Imageshack.

Declare.

40. Post #120
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    i've got it working

a drop pod falls out of the sky, deploying hydraulics to secure itself in place, a shock trooper exits the pod

the shock trooper scans the tenticle, and fires a beam of light keyed to a specific wavelength to the tenticle, and it is reduced to singular atoms as all the bonds simultaniously break at an atomic level

and for explanation, specific wavenlengths of light can bend, stretch or break bonds of molecules, what happened here was that the shock trooper scanned the tenticle, determined its chemical composition and fired a wavelength of light at it to energise the bonds causing them to break, so the molecules became singular atoms, aka, a gas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)