1. Post #761
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,250 Posts
    That would be a hilarious comeback if you were to do it in real life, just to see their face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 38 (list)

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,781 Posts
    I don't think you'd have a face left after that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 39Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    September 2011
    969 Posts
    I don't think you'd have a face left after that.
    Why? Most bullies are absolute pussies so you could probably tan them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 21Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #764
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    7,923 Posts
    Disagree or optimistic, DISAGREE OR OPTIMISTIC?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #765
    So how bout that KNO3?
    September 2010
    496 Posts
    Disagree or optimistic, DISAGREE OR OPTIMISTIC?
    Both!

Left 4 dead intro reference   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 33Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,106 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 88Friendly Friendly x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #767
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    7,923 Posts
    This will probably get top of the week

can i get a link to it so i can funny it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,106 Posts
    Can I get a link to it so I can funny it.
    http://goo.gl/PbJXs
    Here you go.

9. Post #769
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,192 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Isle of Man Show Events Funny Funny x 79Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 4 (list)

10. Post #770
    right because you could? yeah I'm suuurre your pretty tough there guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #771
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    6,163 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 60 (list)

12. Post #772

they should approve this

perfect example
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #773
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    http://stopbullying.bitstrips.com/ch...gallery/18JCW/

Published, I guess it's approved?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

14. Post #774
    This comic is waiting to be approved - please check back soon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

15. Post #775
    August 2010
    160 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 49Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    7,923 Posts
    I swear this joke was stolen from somewhere but i cant remember where.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

17. Post #777
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,644 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Funny Funny x 104Winner Winner x 7 (list)

18. Post #778
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    6,163 Posts
    20 guests

why

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,652 Posts
    20 guests

why
    That's genuinely nothing. Crysis 2 leak had at least a thousand and there was some other thread with a few 100, I think the "Game is blocking UK Steam preorders" one. From reddit and a selection of video game news sites respectively.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

20. Post #780
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,644 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Funny Funny x 63 (list)

21. Post #781
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,406 Posts
    lol "meth ingredients"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #782
    September 2011
    969 Posts
    right because you could? yeah I'm suuurre your pretty tough there guy
    It's not as if it's hard to get a message through to someone. I don't intentionally get in fights nor have I been in one for a few years. The last one was simple. Pin the guy up against a wall and tell him if he comes near you again, you'll beat the shit out of him. Simple. Done.

The guy never came near me again, so I guess it worked.

23. Post #783
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,272 Posts
    It's not as if it's hard to get a message through to someone. I don't intentionally get in fights nor have I been in one for a few years. The last one was simple. Pin the guy up against a wall and tell him if he comes near you again, you'll beat the shit out of him. Simple. Done.

The guy never came near me again, so I guess it worked.
    This one time I tried to pin a bully against a wall but he was stronger than me and instead he punched me in the stomach so hard I shit my pants and everyone was making fun of me for the rest of the week and I tried to kill myself but it didn't work and I had to change schools because I kept getting death threats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 3 (list)

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,963 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 62Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #785
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    22,587 Posts
    For a second there I thought that that was Dr. Manhattan's pedophile uncle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 21Funny Funny x 6 (list)

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,370 Posts
    20 guests

why
    /v/ I suppose.

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,963 Posts
    For a second there I thought that that was Dr. Manhattan's pedophile uncle.

Edited:

Also,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 107Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny x 60Friendly x 3Winner x 2Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #789
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,460 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    20,690 Posts
    See, kids, this is why you always remember to slip protection on your bacon before you use it to kiss someone.

I don't fucking know, just go with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 34 (list)

31. Post #791
    Sorry about the downtime, now buy shit.
    February 2010
    1,588 Posts
    Italians really know how to issue a proper beatdown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

32. Post #792
    May 2011
    2,732 Posts
    Is it just me, or do their tongues look like bacon?
    Also, the guy has the most horrifying jaw I've seen in a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

33. Post #793
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Is it just me, or do their tongues look like bacon?
    Also, the guy has the most horrifying jaw I've seen in a while.
    That is bacon. I couldn't find anything else (truth be told, I didn't look any further beyond food ) to simulate tounges.

34. Post #794
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,315 Posts
    Just made this about my 2 mates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #795
    I JUST WANT A CUSTOM TITLE FUCK YOU ALL
    December 2010
    2,530 Posts

Yeahh... should I cite this? Are video games citable?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,951 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 82Winner Winner x 37Funny Funny x 11 (list)

37. Post #797
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts

My apologies if this has been done before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 55Winner Winner x 2Late Late x 2 (list)

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,932 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 34 (list)

39. Post #799
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    17,162 Posts
    Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.
    Actually, the spanish inquisition would send warnings way ahead of them, sometimes even a month ahead. So you would actually expect the spanish inquisition, since you'd know exactly when it'll happen.
    I learned that from QI.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Informative Informative x 25Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)