nevermind, lock thread thanks

Edited:

or if you're already browsing it

Would this psu

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...orsais%20cx500

be able to handle

this

http://www.webhallen.com/hardvara/13...ta_3.0-usb_3.0

with an i5 2500k and a 5670 that doesn't take up any pci-e 6/8 pin connectors at all?

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,737 Posts
    Yes

3. Post #3
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    If that is a fact, then thank you, that is all. Lock thread ban op

4. Post #4
    Master Captain
    August 2010
    2,018 Posts
    If that is a fact, then thank you, that is all. Lock thread ban op
    Ah! A rival cow! CALL OUT THE BOVINE MARINES!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,497 Posts
    Why would you use such a bad card with such a great CPU?

6. Post #6
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    Because i don't use my gpu more then to be able to use three monitors.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,283 Posts
    You are dumb. Seriously a HD5670 for three monitors?

Atleast a 5770 or a 5850. And yes, that PSU would power it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    In what way am i dumb.

I've had this gpu for ages, and it runs two monitors just fine, haven't had any issues with it yet (i have an extra 24", but i haven't had any use for it yet, although thinking of freeing up some space on my desk and actually put a use to it, rather then just letting it collect dust in the closet), it has another port, so why wouldn't it be able to run the third one

if it is not able to have a third one, then fine, that is alright, i can live without that

I think its rather you who is dumb who jumps to conclusions without asking what the current case is first.

what part of

If that is a fact, then thank you, that is all.
    was you not able to interpret

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,283 Posts
    You have a FUCKING BIG bottleneck if you are using a i5 2500k and a 5670. Seriously.

And a 5670 is not even powerful for two monitors if you want to game on them. Get atleast a 5770 or a 5850, Please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    Bottle neck for what, games?

No shit, as if i wasn't aware of that.

But do i play games? No. None. Other then counter strike, which would run smoothly on my integrated gpu.

Stop being a douche with no reason for it, not everyone are as illiterate as you might think they are.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,283 Posts
    The bottleneck is still there, you just can't see it.

You should aswell take my E5200 and give the i5 to me, simply because you are not using it, are you?

Do you really play only CS? Because there are lots, LOTS of new games coming out every month.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    Played through portal (and 2, of course), used to play like audiosurf and beat hazard that my gpu is plenty enough for. Jeez, check my steam profile, only games i have over an hour on are those which i already mentioned, the half life engine shit and some other games which i played ages ago for an hour or so until i got bored of em.

I honestly wouldn't even need the gpu if i could use all of my monitors without it, what I do does not require it at all.

I paint, edit, render and encode, and also have a whole load of cpu heavy applications constantly running.

Already have 8 gigabytes of 1600MHz DDR3, all i need is the 2500k to speed up rendering and encoding by a fuckton.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,497 Posts
    The bottleneck is still there, you just can't see it.

You should aswell take my E5200 and give the i5 to me, simply because you are not using it, are you?

Do you really play only CS? Because there are lots, LOTS of new games coming out every month.
    There's other things you can do with a computer. Get your game together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,283 Posts
    There's other things you can do with a computer. Get your game together.
    Well yeah. But still, sometimes you just want to game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    i don't

and if i do, my current 5670 works for all the games i want to play

if not, then i still have plenty of money to invest in a 580
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,542 Posts
    Well yeah. But still, sometimes you just want to game.
    There are other things then games in the world you know. Not everybody is like you.