1. Post #81
    Cool Kid
    December 2009
    1,182 Posts
    This looks cool, I'm looking forward to playing this.

2. Post #82
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,893 Posts
    Except the cheaters and those stupid racist that create a team named: Kukux klan
    Yeah, I might buy a Garrysmod server sometime to host a few different gamemodes that have caught my eye. It's a bit tiring trying to play with hackers and idiots.

3. Post #83
    Yeah, I might buy a Garrysmod server sometime to host a few different gamemodes that have caught my eye. It's a bit tiring trying to play with hackers and idiots.
    I have a high end dedicated machine in france but dunno why every source engine server gives me an error that can't load the steam support library.

When i get it to work i will make a 64 slot server (i know there won't be more than 8 players or so but i like to see X/64 :P)

4. Post #84

December 2008
    21 Posts
    I have a high end dedicated machine in france but dunno why every source engine server gives me an error that can't load the steam support library.

When i get it to work i will make a 64 slot server (i know there won't be more than 8 players or so but i like to see X/64 :P)
    If you're using 64-bit ubuntu, I think I know the problem.

You don't have the 32-bit libraries installed that are required to run srcds.

apt-get install lib32gcc1

should fix the problem.

5. Post #85
    If you're using 64-bit ubuntu, I think I know the problem.

You don't have the 32-bit libraries installed that are required to run srcds.

apt-get install lib32gcc1

should fix the problem.
    2008 server r2 enterprise 64 bit.

It worked till i installed steam and then uninstalled it. If i install Steam i get anohter message in some .cpp and then Your server is outdated. Update and restart.

6. Post #86

July 2011
    5 Posts
    Most of the hackers on the official server were repeat offenders.
    The server was having issues with its banlist being wiped, but it's been fixed now.
    396 bans and counting!

As for avoiding idiots on Stronghold, good luck.

7. Post #87
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,084 Posts
    Where is all the data for players stored?

8. Post #88

July 2011
    5 Posts
    Where is all the data for players stored?
    /garrysmod/data/Stronghold/PlayerInfo

9. Post #89
    When I host this, it says sandbox, not f2s stronghold, either with ulx or evolve, defaultgamemode on it or off of the gamemode it still says it

10. Post #90

August 2011
    6 Posts
    Hello. When im playing on the server my shop glitchs out. i buy the weapons, get the bought sound, and it doesent appear in my loadout screen. ive spoken to an admin and he said that it is a gamemode issue and i should bring it up here.

11. Post #91
    June 2010
    693 Posts
    What was the video's music?

12. Post #92
    December 2009
    237 Posts
    Is there a debug mode where i can add props to a map?

13. Post #93
    December 2009
    237 Posts
    -snip-

14. Post #94
    December 2009
    237 Posts
    What are some good Maps?

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,732 Posts
    The ones we have on the server. We've pretty much had to custom make our maps to fit the playstyle and player count.

16. Post #96

January 2011
    205 Posts
    I cant the hats too work when I click epquip nothing happends.

17. Post #97

18. Post #98
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    Am I missing something?

Code:
    [gamemodes/stronghold/entities/weapons/weapon_sh_tool/stools/weaponcrate.lua:59] Model missing: models/Items/ammocrate_smg2.mdl

19. Post #99
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    Also,

20. Post #100
    yay

October 2011
    5 Posts

New Map sh_betatude
    Connect Betatude.com:27035
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    The map is kinda hard to look at, everything is the same bright color

Edited:

Am I missing something?

Code:
    [gamemodes/stronghold/entities/weapons/weapon_sh_tool/stools/weaponcrate.lua:59] Model missing: models/Items/ammocrate_smg2.mdl
    also, still this issue

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    23 Posts
    Am I missing something?

Code:
    I had the same issue, you just have to take the materials, models, and sounds from the gamemodes content folder and copy them to \garrysmod\materials, models, etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    I had the same issue, you just have to take the materials, models, and sounds from the gamemodes content folder and copy them to \garrysmod\materials, models, etc
    worked like a charm, thanks

24. Post #104
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,893 Posts

New Map sh_betatude
    Connect Betatude.com:27035
    Fullbright?

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,549 Posts
    Quite the cheater problem.

I'd be willing to become a moderator to be able to kick them.

26. Post #106
    Quite the cheater problem.

I'd be willing to become a moderator to be able to kick them.
    Or just play here:

There's an admin almost allways and if there isn't players can votekick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    It's in the 1st Percentile of all Garry's Mod servers. That implies nobody has even played there for months.

... Its suppose to be more realistic than your avg CoD round. Where each pullet does 0.00000000000025 damage and takes 3 hours of shooting to knock someone off. It takes skill to play the game. The prices are what I believe the un-balancings are located.
    In real life, guns don't shoot 100 rounds a second with no barrel rise/sway or kick. Sure, they hit hard, but if realism was the purpose, then why was it dropped at the stage of "guns hurt you a lot" instead of taken further where it could've been far more interesting?

Also, in Call of Duty, the average gun will kill in 3 or 4 shots, has little to no recoil, and shoots very quickly. If being different from Call of Duty was the purpose, well, that didn't work either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    It's in the 1st Percentile of all Garry's Mod servers. That implies nobody has even played there for months.

In real life, guns don't shoot 100 rounds a second with no barrel rise/sway or kick. Sure, they hit hard, but if realism was the purpose, then why was it dropped at the stage of "guns hurt you a lot" instead of taken further where it could've been far more interesting?

Also, in Call of Duty, the average gun will kill in 3 or 4 shots, has little to no recoil, and shoots very quickly. If being different from Call of Duty was the purpose, well, that didn't work either.
    Thats because i added it to gt like 20 minutes ago. I use game-monitor but they have an sql problem and i can't add servers till they fix it.

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,549 Posts
    Or just play here:

There's an admin almost allways and if there isn't players can votekick.
    Except my ping will be like 160.

30. Post #110
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    Well if you're looking for a US server;

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    88 Posts
    *Problem Solved*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

32. Post #112

January 2011
    25 Posts
    Looking for a Australian server? If so join this

The flag is not Australian due to the firewall.

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    88 Posts
    After Massive DRDoSes from hosting this gamemode, I will not host it anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    After Massive DRDoSes from hosting this gamemode, I will not host it anymore.
    you'll get that from any gamemode...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,183 Posts
    you'll get that from any gamemode...
    True, but could be someone wanting to run the most popular Strongold server. I'll be setting one up this week I think, nothing special edit wise. But people keep begging me to add one so meh.

Also, bump. But meh ;)

36. Post #116

March 2012
    1 Posts
    What is the SWEP pack who this Gamemode uses?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

37. Post #117
    I Like To Suck my Own Dick!
    June 2008
    325 Posts
    What is the SWEP pack who this Gamemode uses?
    It doesn't use a SWEP pack. All the weapons were made from scratch, tailored specifically for the gamemode.

38. Post #118
    June 2012
    31 Posts
    It doesn't use a SWEP pack. All the weapons were made from scratch, tailored specifically for the gamemode.

When I connect to the official server, I get some strange errors. Are these common?

39. Post #119
    Looks like he didn't update the cache to the FastDL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    I Like To Suck my Own Dick!
    June 2008
    325 Posts
    Fixed now