1. Post #41
    August 2010
    21 Posts
    wOW these are so nice, is there any plan to port these to dods?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    I don't plan on porting them to DoD. They don't use the same skeleton. I fixed the helmet and crusher on the Parka guy. I will fix the other one soon. Does anyone know how to facepose? It would be cool to have a couple of head faceposable.

3. Post #43
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    If you rig them to the valve skeleton for DOD i shall gift you tf2!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

4. Post #44
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    some skins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46

January 2010
    52 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

7. Post #47
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,650 Posts
    Kinda looks like a skinny version of the bus driver from Borderlands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Where did you get these from?

9. Post #49
    November 2007
    660 Posts
    There were female models in the RO2 files?

They look pretty shitty/alpha though, probably some vestigial thing left as an easter egg. I think the tanker is a cut model too, though I recall that face from earlier screenshots.

10. Post #50

January 2010
    52 Posts
    Where did you get these from?
    CoD 2 Diana - Red Orchestra 2 (Sov_M36_Tunic) = New Diana Red Orchestra 2

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,704 Posts
    Sorry man but those look terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    May 2010
    851 Posts
    Getting RO2 as soon as PayPal can transer money from my bank account, which should be soon.

I also can't wait for these models!

13. Post #53
    May 2010
    851 Posts
    Finally got the game, not that anyone cares...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    June 2011
    450 Posts
    So can we ever see the weapon models released? Or at least the German tankers? That'd be amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    April 2011
    32 Posts
    those tanker models are amazing :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,110 Posts
    Beat the Zombie is busy with real life stuff at the moment, just everyone please be patient.

17. Post #57
    August 2011
    83 Posts
    Nice! hey i was wondering could you make Nikolai From cod??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

18. Post #58
    May 2011
    1,649 Posts
    Nice! hey i was wondering could you make Nikolai From cod??
    What does this have to do with Red Orchestra? + Wrong forum to request models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Would it be possible to make the weapons replace the Dod:s ones?

20. Post #60
    June 2011
    450 Posts
    Beat the Zombie is busy with real life stuff at the moment, just everyone please be patient.
    That's understandable, thanks for the heads up.

21. Post #61
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,110 Posts
    Would it be possible to make the weapons replace the Dod:s ones?
    I don't think he is going to do that anytime soon, he's still busy with real life stuff and school, plus he is still porting from RO2.

You'll have to ask him via pm if you want to know.

22. Post #62
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Gotta hate real life stuff :P

*is meant to be doing a few essays due in tomorrow or risks getting kicked out of 6th form

23. Post #63
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Just killed my first deer. I had too much stuff to do in the last 2-3 weeks. I won't do them for dod because it would be too much work. I should do some porting this week if I have free time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,358 Posts
    Just killed my first deer.
    I'm assuming you guys cooked it up and ate it afterwards, correct?

25. Post #65
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Well yes we ate the parts that were easy to remove but the other stuff is at the butcher and will be ready in like 2-3 weeks. Will have alot of deer meat. I will not ever kill an animal for fun, I do it for eating the meat which I find really good. In Canada it's illegal to kill animals and leaving them there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,358 Posts
    Well yes we ate the parts that were easy to remove but the other stuff is at the butcher and will be ready in like 2-3 weeks. Will have alot of deer meat. I will not ever kill an animal for fun, I do it for eating the meat which I find really good. In Canada it's illegal to kill animals and leaving them there.
    Alright. And I envy you. I would love to have that much venison in my house at one time. It tastes great.

27. Post #67
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Should I give like 10 copies of RO2 models to posers that will test them and give me their feedbacks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,577 Posts
    Maybe a public beta?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Mehhh I guess I will make a public beta restricted to people from facepunch. It will keep this thread alive until I have time to work/fix the stuff. Give me like 30 min to upload. It has the russian tanker, German parka with camo, tanker with camo, tanker, parka, tunic, hero tunic and all german and russian weapons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?arydq2912mhkb14 Here it is, if it ask for a password it's RO2RO2

If you download it, it would be cool to get some feedback and maybe some poses.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,025 Posts
    Mehhh I guess I will make a public beta restricted to people from facepunch. It will keep this thread alive until I have time to work/fix the stuff. Give me like 30 min to upload. It has the russian tanker, German parka with camo, tanker with camo, tanker, parka, tunic, hero tunic and all german and russian weapons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?arydq2912mhkb14 Here it is, if it ask for a password it's RO2RO2

If you download it, it would be cool to get some feedback and maybe some poses.

Awesome. Ill give it a try and report back as soon as i can
    Edit: Okay, i spent some time testing and playing with these models, And i must say everything in this is Amazing.
    My only dislike is the wood looks really strange on the P38, but its not a huge deal.
    I also made some screenshots.

Shadows with these models are amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #71
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,607 Posts
    I'll pose them and give you some feedback, I love ww2 Models!.

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,550 Posts
    You can guarantee I'll take a look and give you some feedback.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,577 Posts
    Liking them so far, the only bug I found was that the German winter gloves clip with their hands.

Edited:

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,550 Posts
    I don't own RO2 so I don't really know too much about the realism on the soldiers but I feel like there's very little equipment on the soldiers. I know you could probably argue about the significance on the realism regarding supplies etc. but I feel for aesthetic reasons, these fellas need some more gear on them. That's just my opinion, it's not really a problem regarding your porting efforts though.

In regards to the ports themselves, I think they're actually pretty well done. I'm not a fan of the "jell-O" ragdoll but I guess that takes time to get used to. The glove clipping is the biggest issue thus far but in general the models are well ported over. A good job so far I think.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    I don't get the glove clipping issu, when I ported them I made sure the hands fit perfectly inside the glove.Btw those pictures are really nice!
    If you want some better tanks I released the Tiger frame a long time ago. If you want them PM me and I will find the thread.

36. Post #76

January 2010
    52 Posts
    It is a little transport in format MAX, can be useful for work.

http://narod.ru/disk/30867931001/Props_Vehicle.rar.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

37. Post #77
    November 2007
    660 Posts
    I never pose anything and my crappy lighting still came out looking good on these models.

38. Post #78
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,607 Posts
    Made this.

Whad'ya think of it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,110 Posts
    I think that German is about to get Zerg rushed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    I'll keep up on the skinning guys, my computer got Bluescreen of death, so i'll be back in a day or two..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)