Update for everyone using CellMod!
I've decided to come back to the Garry's Mod community, as a developer. So one of the first projects will be to update CellMod, to G13 and the G13's DarkRP.
I hope most of you guys who are using or used it, find this great :)
I'll keep all current functions, and start also adding new functions. Here's my ideas/to-do list. Please come with suggestions/feedback!
- Remove the default coverage settings. Meaning: The provider needs to build cell towers, to give signal coverage to their clients.
- Cellphone provider company owner gets earning by clients using their service. (Not sure if I already implanted this or not, but it's going to be there)
- A visible counter down in the CellMod frame, showing the current call conversation duration.
- Fix the CellMod not loading properly on each restart of server, and compatible with Gmod 13 DarkRP.
- Make the entities that will be the Cell towers, that gives coverage to clients. A operator's cell tower will only send out his own signals.
- Bad signal will start to break up messages and delay them. Where texts will be simply delayed.
And conversations would suddenly remove characters/words and breaking it up, and also delay them.
- Monthly payment from clients to owner: This will be X amount each payday probably. It will be optional to have this for companies.
- You can change call/text prices even after you've created the company. Maybe also make different subscriptions for one company?
Like two different ones, one where you pay no "monthly" fee, but calls are more expensive, and opposite. That will be up for you as provider to decide!
- Some sort of animation that shows you're talking in a phone.
- Maybe add a optional function for admins to disable/enable PMing, so people don't use it for free messages.
- A GUI for company owners, and players. Players will have a nice view all sent/recieved text messages, and call history and so on.
The provider owners will have all their company settings in there, such as plans, towers, income, outcome and so on.
- Fix GM:OnPlayerDeath, I overrided the function, instead of hook it.