1. Post #481
    January 2010
    5,193 Posts
    This is the worst thing I have ever made

"oh lol this is kinda funny, those chicke- OH FUCK RAIN OH GOD WHY"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #482
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    This:

Preferably using the following formula:
    WHEAT WHEAT WHEAT
    REDST. REDST. REDST.
    WHEAT WHEAT WHEAT

...and it produces two of a capsule of some sort. Like above, you give them to animals like you would with wheat, but it produces an egg instead after the mating. The chance of a baby animal is approximately the same chance as a chick popping out.
    Started working on this idea first, can really see it go somewhere.

You can download it for 1.2.5 right here

You'll need ModLoader, copy the two baseclasses (bc.class and als.class) into minecraft.jar, then just put the zip folder into the mods folder. Recipe is as you suggested:

although i'm planning on changing it.

Use it on two of the same animals, after mating they will drop a spawn egg for their kind. I'm planning on making custom eggs later on. It is possible to feed one animal wheat, and one a pill and have them mate, although this will not result in a egg.

Edited:

Amazing texture thanks to MeltingData
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    Started working on this idea first, can really see it go somewhere.

You can download it for 1.2.5 right here

You'll need ModLoader, copy the two baseclasses (bc.class and als.class) into minecraft.jar, then just put the zip folder into the mods folder. Recipe is as you suggested:

although i'm planning on changing it.

Use it on two of the same animals, after mating they will drop a spawn egg for their kind. I'm planning on making custom eggs later on. It is possible to feed one animal wheat, and one a pill and have them mate, although this will not result in a egg.

Edited:

I'm sorry for the awful texture, if someone can make a better one, i'd be happy to include it.
    Made the texture, here ya go.
    16x16
    64x64 for them fancy city textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #484
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    Made the texture, here ya go.
    16x16
    64x64 for them fancy city textures.
    Amazing, including it in my mod and crediting you for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #485
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    Would you mind doing my idea when you're done with this breeding mod?
    Myself posted:
    Would you mind making Sheep drop an item called "Lambchop" that just heals 3 hunger points? Textures are not a problem, I can even do them myself if you want.
    Here are the textures.

Do you need any other texturework done?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #486
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts

Here are the textures.

Do you need any other texturework done?
    Not as of now, working on your idea as we speak.

Edited:

Done, tell me what you think. Get it here

cu.class goes into minecraft.jar, had to change EntitySheep to have it actually drop lambchops. It will drop 1-2 lambchops, cooked ones if it was on fire when it dies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #487
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    The download link for your sunlight mod on page 12 doesn't work, just to alert you.
    Mod works perfectly. Thanks gozerr.

8. Post #488
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,536 Posts
    Goz3rr, if you're still offering, could you make a mod that adds a third world type exactly similar to superflat but at normal world height rather than at 3, and with stone generating beneath it, along with the usual ores, but not caves?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #489
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    Goz3rr, if you're still offering, could you make a mod that adds a third world type exactly similar to superflat but at normal world height rather than at 3, and with stone generating beneath it, along with the usual ores, but not caves?
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ock-spreading/
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...250-downloads/
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...erts-and-more/
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...rflat-heights/
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...at-worlds-gui/

The 2nd one listed looks like the best; as it allows you to customise what material each layer is made of, and is planning in implementing generation of ores and such. None of the mods actually generate ores yet, and only the first 2 are updated to 1.2.5
    Edited:

Although if you're not satisfied with any of those, i'm still open to requests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,641 Posts
    So me and dije let our EE2 mk2 (a third was actually mk3) energy flower run over night. With the diamond it produced we could upgrade the flower to fully mk3 and still get 14 red matter to spare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #491
    September 2011
    5,253 Posts
    RedPower is friggin' released for 1.2.5! Hot diggity dawg, time to update!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #492
    Dennab
    February 2012
    1,191 Posts
    Are there any good factory mods on 1.2.5?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #493
    FLUTTERSHY <3 (also hats suck)
    May 2008
    1,705 Posts
    RedPower is friggin' released for 1.2.5! Hot diggity dawg, time to update!

All the new stuff here. That's right. Motherfucking frames.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #494
    September 2011
    5,253 Posts
    Now that's out of the way, are there any updated mods for air travel? Pchan3's Airships aren't updated nor is there the site. And don't say Flan's Planes. I hate that one.

15. Post #495
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    Now that's out of the way, are there any updated mods for air travel? Pchan3's Airships aren't updated nor is there the site. And don't say Flan's Planes. I hate that one.
    Zeppelin mod is? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...pelin-031-wip/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #496

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,008 Posts
    Dear god yes
    TerraFirmaCraft is perfect <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #498
    October 2010
    11,320 Posts
    Updated RedPower and added TerraFirmaCraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    October 2010
    11,320 Posts
    Updated Water Shader and ID Resolver
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,925 Posts
    what is better to use, MCpatcher, or technic? rate agree for Technic and zing for mcpatcher, if you don't feel like replying.

also, since I haven't reall payed attention to MC in awhile what are best new mods to use, and what is best version to stick to? ( I am still running 1.8.3)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #501
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    Hello! i need help, or maybe i can have someone do it for me? i just need it do add TWO blocks to the game. No speacial Stuff, Just Blocks

BLOCK 1 : ZYG-Zac091
    BLOCK 2 : ZYG-Chance794

(and i want to texture them myself)
    Can they ALSO make items pop out? like, it makes items come out, like a chest? (preferably cookies)
    ONE MORE THING: i want them to have the same light level (emit) they same as glowstone.

THANK YOU! if you want to help me, just add me on steam: ZYG
    Or, message me on here, Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,083 Posts
    Frames are fantastic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,127 Posts
    what is better to use, MCpatcher, or technic? rate agree for Technic and zing for mcpatcher, if you don't feel like replying.

also, since I haven't reall payed attention to MC in awhile what are best new mods to use, and what is best version to stick to? ( I am still running 1.8.3)
    If..all you want is hd textures etc why not install Optifine? You get a performance boost AND a bunch of extra graphical features.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #504
    August 2010
    858 Posts
    I've just got an idea: I could make two communicating rp2 computers that sends those redstone signals into a computercraft computer that acts as a modem and sends to the other computer's modem and that modem signals those to the second rp2 computer that decodes the message. The computercraft comps can receive and send signals at the same time and they can get the i/o from bundled cables. Or just split up the bundled cables to all colors used and connect each colors to a receiver and sender wireless redstone block.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events

25. Post #505
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,067 Posts
    For some reason, Technic launcher doesn't want to work with my 64-bit java installation and keeps going to 32-bit. The vanilla launcher runs fine on 64-bit, but the technic launcher just doesn't want to cooperate. Nor does it want to work with JRE7.

Anyone got any suggestions? 32-bit java continually runs out of memory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

26. Post #506
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,925 Posts
    I had forgotten how much a pain in the ass it was to download each individual mod for MCpatcher. shit I don't even know what mods to use. if you wanna help me figure this shit out just message me on steam, my account is same as on here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    What's a good "realistic" texture pack that I should use?

28. Post #508
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,057 Posts
    i installed tfcraft and uh

what did i fuck up? i swear i followed the installation instructions in the thread's op

29. Post #509
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts

what did i fuck up? i swear i followed the installation instructions in the thread's op
    Terra Firma Craft, you mean? Check if you didnt fuck up terrain.png

30. Post #510
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,057 Posts
    it looks fine to me

Edited:

also i can't break wood with my fist, is this normal and part of the mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    it looks fine to me

Edited:

also i can't break wood with my fist, is this normal and part of the mod?
    Yeah, I believe you need to find rocks on the ground, which you punch to get a piece of flint. Then break leaves to get sticks, and craft a flint on a stick to make a flint tool, which is the first tool you'll be using for a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts

34. Post #514
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #515
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,969 Posts
    Mind the Yogscast link but this mod is pretty cool:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Pakistan Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #517
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,127 Posts
    This is the kind of shit I'd LOVE to have in multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #518
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,008 Posts

You didn't install TFC_Textures

39. Post #519
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    6,870 Posts
    Uh, everything is so complicated. I'm trying to get a nice server going for a few friends to play on, but some mods require modloader, some mods require forge, some need bukkit, and I have literally no idea what I'm doing. All I can get working is bukkit mods.

40. Post #520
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    Looks pretty cool. I wouldn't use it though. I like not knowing how much damage i've done.