Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,959 Posts
    Wait, this is based off of quake? I KNOW! Wii port

2. Post #362
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    The psp version is, and could possibly run on the wii, possibly, but we sold our wii, so I couldn't test if I wanted to.

3. Post #363
    August 2009
    628 Posts
    I guarantee you could find a good tester with a wii easily.

And no I don't mean me.

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    I guarantee you could find a good tester with a wii easily.

And no I don't mean me.
    After the game is released(pc and psp) you are all welcome to try to get the game working on anything you want, but we aren't really going to focus on porting the game to anything else at the moment, its PC and PSP for now, the rest will be up to you guys unless something changes. I'm sure the quake version will run on the wii, and pretty much anything that can run quake mods well(on par with a psp). For example, the game will work on the ps vita since it can run games like kurok and such already

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,877 Posts
    Seeing as I'm leaving the team, I need someone to maintain the Facebook page for me.

6. Post #366
    December 2009
    8,417 Posts
    Allright.

Edited:

Any update on the N64 version?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Here's a few pics from multiplayer, was messing around with player models, guess where it is from :P

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    9,707 Posts
    The Borealis worker from the RTB pack?

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    The Borealis worker from the RTB pack?
    Well, converted from the leak personally, but yea :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Update will be out in the next 20 minutes guys! It will take a little while for moddb to authorize it, keep watch for my comment in the next 30-45 mins on moddb for the livestream dm video so you dont miss it!
    We are having a deathmatch commentary featuring kieron and the crew- gore guns and fun :D

Update will be on FP tommorow, but keep watch on moddb untill then!

Here is the trailer 3 for conscript from the update, made by kieron:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

11. Post #371
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,724 Posts
    I'll be the first to say... Holy shit, that looks bloody amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,877 Posts
    Update will be out in the next 20 minutes guys! It will take a little while for moddb to authorize it, keep watch for my comment in the next 30-45 mins on moddb for the livestream dm video so you dont miss it!
    We are having a deathmatch commentary featuring kieron and the crew- gore guns and fun :D

Update will be on FP tommorow, but keep watch on moddb untill then!

Here is the trailer 3 for conscript from the update, made by kieron:

Oh cool, I see one of the maps I helped make!

14. Post #374
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Hello everyone and welcome to the 18th conscript update, hope you enjoy what we've brought to the table for you guys today :)

First we have Juniez's textured S.L.A.M and HK GR9 model for the game beautifully done as always:

Next we have the mp7 animations made by dr.phone, very well made(note bugs seen in mp7 video have been fixed since):

(HMG animation video comming soon!)

And last but not least we have Colossal's amazing cremator model , one of his best:

A cool new ambient song by ownederd:

http://www.moddb.com/games/conscript/videos/stradanie

And a new gameplay/trailer video from the new engine, showing some of Kieron's hard work in action:

Hope you enjoyed the update, as always we are looking for the following:

-Mappers
    -C++ coders
    -Modelers
    -Map texture artists
    -Animators
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #375
    August 2011
    499 Posts
    mappers?? i am one

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,448 Posts
    are you? because itd be great if u were willing to help

17. Post #377
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    I am leaving for 2 hours, 15 minutes ago I had someone apply for a mapper position on our team, showed me his pics and such, he is probably going to be on the team :). Lets see what you have el sito,show me in a pm or add me to steam. trust me I can never have enough mappers, especially in the position I am in right now :P

Enjoy the update guys

18. Post #378
    August 2011
    499 Posts
    Sure yo, I've followed this long ago, it'd be great to help on the project. Add me on steam if you think I could help on this so we can talk about it properly. http://steamcommunity.com/id/porrotis

19. Post #379
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,677 Posts
    Hello there, my name is h4ngman. You might remember me from such mods as the postapocalyptic Ukranian alcoholic survival simulator.
    Now I will be doing models for biodude and the crew. Strap yourself in guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

20. Post #380
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Great, we have 2 more mappers on the team, comment about the update guys :D

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,877 Posts
    I've put all the new media on the Facebook page.

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    thanks man

23. Post #383
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    6,292 Posts
    That cremator is damned awesome.
    Though I still think the HMG needs a good coat of yellowey desrtey camoey paint.

24. Post #384
    gay as h*ck

January 2012
    1,948 Posts
    Try dolphin emulator for wii.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #385
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,134 Posts
    What program is needed to map for Conscript?

I'm sort of interested in making some deathmatch maps. If you could use a few more, I'd love to contribute one or two (or more!).

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,681 Posts
    What program is needed to map for Conscript?

I'm sort of interested in making some deathmatch maps. If you could use a few more, I'd love to contribute one or two (or more!).
    Bog standard Hammer 3.4

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,448 Posts
    That cremator is damned awesome.
    Though I still think the HMG needs a good coat of yellowey desrtey camoey paint.

eeehh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    This looks pretty promising. I would be willing to compose music for this if you guys need any more composers.

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Having fun playing with some long jump packs leftover from kieron's original code and some fav maps of mine with some conscript buds.
    Ignore any bugs or probs you see, just enjoy :) (pistol animations placeholder, rpg placeholder,magnum model/animations to be redone, etc.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,134 Posts
    Bog standard Hammer 3.4
    Awesome!

T-Man, I'll redownload Hammer 3.4 and maybe I can make a few nice DM maps? :heart:

I'll need a little help configuring 3.4 so I can map for Conscript though, I'm bad with configuring Hammer for anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Awesome!

T-Man, I'll redownload Hammer 3.4 and maybe I can make a few nice DM maps? :heart:

I'll need a little help configuring 3.4 so I can map for Conscript though, I'm bad with configuring Hammer for anything.
    We use hammer 3.5 actually, gotta love that mdl support. I could use a few DM maps, add me on steam :kingforaday/biodude, and we'll take it from there :)

wasteland WIP map pic, ignore the hl2 zombie, more pics on moddb :) Thanks el sito!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

32. Post #392
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,681 Posts
    We use hammer 3.5 actually, gotta love that mdl support. I could use a few DM maps, add me on steam :kingforaday/biodude, and we'll take it from there :)

wasteland WIP map pic, ignore the hl2 zombie, more pics on moddb :) Thanks el sito!
    Still using that Conscript VHE thing I shoved in? Didn't you also say you did some extra stuff to it?

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    So, hows this coming along?
    Does the shotgun have the "BOOM, TCH TCH" sound from the beta? It was cool as fuck.

Also, good luck with this! Wish I could help, but I wouldn't know what to do or even be useful.

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Still using that Conscript VHE thing I shoved in? Didn't you also say you did some extra stuff to it?
    Yep, still using it. It is a modded up 3.5 though, should be compatible. We have the expanded map limits in there and special compilers

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,404 Posts
    I have no idea how to make maps and this map has nothing to do with HL2 Beta, but s recreation of dm_deserttower would be cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,134 Posts
    I've yet to get everything I need to start contributing Conscript maps, but I've been drawing some map layouts already so I can make them right away as soon as I am able (mainly concepts for the first map I'm planning on making: dm_undying).

Just thought I'd let everyone know, in case anyone cares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    I'll be waiting to talk to you on the weekend/ when you are around, cant wait to have you on the team working on DM maps, the team and I love to play dm matches, could use some new maps though :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,134 Posts
    A question: do the DM maps need to strictly conform to any aesthetic rules to make them fit in with the HL2 Beta atmosphere (Combine texturing for instance, or set in C17), or can they be set in purely non-canonical settings (like an otherworldly temple ruin, or an alien cathedral) that don't have any direct relation to the campaign, as long as they're cool-looking?

Asking because I have a few themes in mind that, though interesting, might not really fit the campaign's style.

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,450 Posts
    Both, we even have a few in the works based on original hl dm maps, but set in our style. I love having maps with variety, feel free to go a little crazy when helping us out :)

Some I will ask to be our style, but yea, don't be afraid to make some of your own design

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,877 Posts
    Any idea on when the next update should be?