1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    comment

No but honestly Guillebon , you are honestly going to need those pants. I'm on the dev team and I've already soiled myself at hearing the news. I'm already making some multiplayer maps which you guys will make you cream yourselves with nostalgia , if you've any spunk left after the announcement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,854 Posts
    Want.

3. Post #163
    hey
    August 2006
    6,084 Posts
    i'm helping with sound for this project

for those cool cats who are curious, they can come to my livestream and watch me work

http://www.livestream.com/ownederd

edit:

migrated to a new one, will become active when things are more lively

edit:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMdHsUX8Sc

4. Post #164
    Better than my gauss sounds that is

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,062 Posts
    I'm that guy that makes maps. c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    i'm helping with sound for this project

for those cool cats who are curious, they can come to my livestream and watch me work

http://www.livestream.com/ownederd

edit:

migrated to a new one, will become active when things are more lively

edit:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMdHsUX8Sc
    Sounds suspiciously like the Dispersion pistol from Unreal 2... ( roughly 8 minutes in )

7. Post #167
    hey
    August 2006
    6,084 Posts
    Sounds suspiciously like the Dispersion pistol from Unreal 2... ( roughly 8 minutes in )
    o shit

well i found the files on some obscure website file-sharing website and i didn't realize these were ripped from Unreal 2 because i've never played that game

thanks for clearing this up

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Are you basing it on the beta's story, or are those maps just to test it?
    Right now, the only thing I don't truly like are the models for some guns, that look kind of bad. But otherwise, I'd surely play your game!

Nah, I'd probably play it even with those gun models. They aren't that bad. GREAT work!

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,710 Posts
    Right now, the only thing I don't truly like are the models for some guns, that look kind of bad. But otherwise, I'd surely play your game!

Nah, I'd probably play it even with those gun models. They aren't that bad. GREAT work!
    It's for the PSP, so models like that you're going to have to live with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts

We will probably remake a bunch of models later on, some models were limited so it would be easy to work on the psp, to save time. Dont worry. We are basing it off of parts of the beta story line, combined with our own. With our new surprise, I have a feeling you will like our weapon models more :)

Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,981 Posts
    You know what'd make this a great jesus birthday?

If you'd SHOW US WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    You know what'd make this a great jesus birthday?

If you'd SHOW US WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING

According to our good friend T-Man , we might just be able to show you today. I'll give you a clue.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    CONSCRIPT IS EPISODE 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,854 Posts
    I CAN NOT HANDLE THE EXCITEMENT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    Couldn't make today, but be assured, I will have something for you guys.

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,062 Posts
    Hey guys. SUPER SECRET LEAKED CONSCRIPT SCREENSHOT.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,855 Posts
    aw shit i repot you1!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    DUDE WTF I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THAT

Great, now they know, its obvious if you look closely on the wall .................

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    DUDE WTF I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THAT

Great, now they know the secret, its obvious if you look closely on the wall .................
    The side walls look much better than the middle wall?

20. Post #180
    Golden Egg
    June 2010
    846 Posts
    Aw man a crosshair on bricks. Shit's getting technical in here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    May 2011
    2,711 Posts
    Hmm...

(sorry)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 13Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    There are 33 bricks.

EPISODE 3 WILL BE RELEASED AT E3.

33 - E3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    Hey guys. SUPER SECRET LEAKED CONSCRIPT SCREENSHOT.

great. nice one. I spend hours mapping my ass off for this update and you just steal my work without my permission?
    idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    Sorry for the delays my friends, It will be very worth the wait. Just keep on watchin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    this is absolutely positively definitely not at all anything to do with the amazingly super-secret "shit-yourself" update and you are stupid if you think this is anything to do with it

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    this is absolutely positively definitely not at all anything to do with the amazingly super-secret "shit-yourself" update and you are stupid if you think this is anything to do with it
    Wow anyone who would ever think that is even a part of the update must be off their rocker

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,966 Posts
    yep looks like a not update to me

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    Hey man since we both had gym class together freshman year can i be on your dev team?

I'm pretty good at 3d animation

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    Show me what you got, we'll take it from there

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    I'm on!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,966 Posts
    hi guys i have quit as a mapper and joined as a modeler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    hi guys i have quit as a mapper and joined as a modeler
    One of the best job switches I have seen might I add.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    April 2009
    2,818 Posts
    I'm on!
    Welcome.

Edited:
    -There has never been anything in this post relating to any new content of any sort. And remember, you saw nothing!-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,966 Posts
    -also secret edit-

this never happened

35. Post #195
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,854 Posts
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    So when are we going to break the good news to these fine people?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #197
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,854 Posts
    Do want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    So when are we going to break the good news to these fine people?
    The 'update' still needs some 'updating' before we can show you guys. Wouldn't want to show you guys a half-arsed 'update' would we?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    August 2009
    688 Posts
    You guys probably don't care, but this project inspired me to continue work on my Doom mod I've been working on. Before, I had nothing done, but now It's coming along great.

Thanks for the unintentional push!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,609 Posts
    You guys probably don't care, but this project inspired me to continue work on my Doom mod I've been working on. Before, I had nothing done, but now It's coming along great.

Thanks for the unintentional push!
    Sounds great dude, thanks for bumping the thread guys :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)