1. Post #41
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    or you can fix your diet and quit thinking exercise is numero uno??

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    678 Posts
    Wow, you're kind of an asshole. I eat 1,200 tyvm

3. Post #43
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    eahuehuae kind of . you prob shouldnt jog so much a day if youre eating that little

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    678 Posts
    eahuehuae kind of . you prob shouldnt jog so much a day if youre eating that little
    I'll agree with you on that, I get that often.. I don't really get hungry for more though and I don't have any adverse effects (been at it for a few months) so I'm not really sure if it's worth changing.

(I am counting them accurately, I even have a scale to weigh stuff like chicken.)

5. Post #45
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    no i mean the calories are fine but exercising so much everyday ( assuming everyday) can have some negative effects

Edited:

fine assuming you arent cheating yourself and eating more than you should

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    678 Posts
    exercising so much everyday ( assuming everyday) can have some negative effecs
    I wasn't really aware of that, in track we did crazy shit every day except Sunday and I've just been following that. Admittedly though I was on something more like 1500-1700 then.

I'm not really focused on getting a lot of muscle, I know it'll come with running so I don't look like a skinny fool. Currently 183 lbs at 6 feet aiming for something like low 170s, used to be 210

7. Post #47
    April 2007
    991 Posts
    Anyone get taller from losing weight? Im around 100 lbs over weight and I really feel as if I cant reach my full height when trying to not sulk and sit up completely straight

8. Post #48
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    if i say no are you going to not try to lose weight

9. Post #49
    April 2007
    991 Posts
    Nope, already lost 25 lbs. Just hoping id go from 5'11 to 6 ft

10. Post #50
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    prob wontunless your posture is really that shitty. whats your diet like and how long is it taking you

11. Post #51
    April 2007
    991 Posts
    prob wontunless your posture is really that shitty. whats your diet like and how long is it taking you
    My posture is beyond shitty. Its to the point where If I try to stand up tall all the way my back actually starts to hurt. Typically oat meal for breakfast, 2 servings of fruit and chicken tenders for dinnner. Im walking 2-3 miles every day and probably going to start going to the gym soon too

12. Post #52
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    start using fitday.com or thedailyplate.com add me on steam if you want me to make you a diet or w/e

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    I hear day by day enemas are a good way to clear things out of you

14. Post #54
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    wat da fuck is wrong with u
    suggesting that. do have some kinda of anal agenda
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)