1. Post #41
    chicken spears's Avatar
    July 2011
    289 Posts
    I VOTE LUCKY CHARM!
    they're magically delicious
    sorry

    since we are a thief i vote multi tool

    page king
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

  2. Post #42
    Nill22's Avatar
    April 2011
    520 Posts
    MasterCrafted Multi-tool - Agree

    Pristine M40 -Disagree

    Scuffed .357 Magnum - Funny

    Carbon Steel Bowie Knife - Winner

    Nail'd Knuckles - Zing

    Lucky Charm - Informative


    You know what do to

    It doesn't look like it'll change what we're getting, but I vote disagree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative x 6Agree x 4Winner x 2Funny x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

  3. Post #43
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    come on people, the faster you vote the faster you actually get to do stuff

    ------------------------------------
    Votes So Far

    MasterCrafted Multi-tool
    1 vote

    Pristine M40
    0 votes

    Scuffed .357 Magnum
    0 votes

    Carbon Steel Bowie Knife
    1 vote

    Nail'd Knuckles
    0 votes

    Lucky Charm
    3 votes

    ----------------------------------
    first to four wins

    Edited:

    and what's your vote nil?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  4. Post #44
    thebigface's Avatar
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    --snip---

    I go for Bowie Knife, always loved CQC with knives (especially in Assassin's Creed)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  5. Post #45
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    your character sheet


    -----------------------------------

    You are Jimmy Reed, some people call you lucky jim. you are unemployed and are down to your last $50. you are standing outside your apartment, next to Sal's Pawn shop in the outskirts of Tyrale City. you are wearing a long jacket, loose cargo pants and a pair of good sneakers, in your pocket you have $50, a lockpick and your lucky coin. there's a man in front of you who you haven't seen around here before, and his suit looks expensive.

    A: try to pick the man's pocket
    B: Enter the Pawn Shop
    C: Head into town
    D: Custom option
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

  6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    D: Talk to the Man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  7. Post #47
    Badboyuk's Avatar
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    D: Try to kill the man and steal all his things...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  8. Post #48
    kari123's Avatar
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    D: go to the pawn shop and see if theres anything useful
    Edit:oh and make the picture bigger thank you :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Macedonia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  9. Post #49
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,321 Posts
    Let's test out our stealing skills. Pick his pocket.

  10. Post #50
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    D: Talk to the Man

    you approach the man and attempt to talk to him, he turns his head and curls his lip as if you displease him. you get the distinct feeling he doesn't like you

    A: You don't like this man, make the point known with some choice coments about his mother or his sexuality
    B: Punch him in the face
    C: Smile at him
    D: Custom Option
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  11. Post #51
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,321 Posts
    A: "I don't need some desaturated 32*32 piece of pixels giving me the stink eye. Go."
    Then exhale into your cheeks and give him a wide-eyed stare as though you were telling him to get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

  12. Post #52
    Nill22's Avatar
    April 2011
    520 Posts
    D.

    Curl your own lip at him. See how he likes it.

    Also, study him closely and estimate whether you'd be able to beat him in a fight if it came to that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  13. Post #53
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    you study the man closely, judging by how his suit falls from his shoulders he lacks much in the way of upper body strength, and the way his leg is positioned suggests he's injured
    you curl your lip back at him, he doesn't seem to like it very much. he glares at you


    A: sucker punch him
    B: "that's a nice suit you got there, be a shame if it got dirty"
    C: stare at him like a loon
    D: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    your actions have earner you XP
    you are slightly closer to leveling up


    sorry for the jpeg, i can only use tinypic from this connection :(

  14. Post #54
    _Vendetta_'s Avatar
    May 2011
    931 Posts
    B.
    If he spites us again,option A.

  15. Post #55
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    You say "That's a nice suit you got there, be a shame if something happened to it."
    he takes a step back, turning to face you, he replies "And it would be a shame if you had to spend your welfare money on medical bills you trash"
    you consider sucker punching him, but he's watching you now and you can no longer get a cheap-shot in


    A: allright, that's it, punch this smug ass right in the mouth, make him chew on those words
    B: make a mental note of this guy, you'll get him later
    C: walk past him, bumping into him on purpose and swiping whatever's in his pockets, that'll teach him
    D: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------

  16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts

    You say "That's a nice suit you got there, be a shame if something happened to it."
    he takes a step back, turning to face you, he replies "And it would be a shame if you had to spend your welfare money on medical bills you trash"


    A: allright, that's it, punch this smug ass right in the mouth, make him chew on those words
    B: make a mental note of this guy, you'll get him later
    C: walk past him, bumping into him on purpose and swiping whatever's in his pockets, that'll teach him
    D: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    Option C then our Larceny is 3/5 And if he finds out we can run as well, or knock him out

  17. Post #57
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    your mind unconsciously turns to your lucky coin, you feel lucky.
    you start to walk past him, but as you do you hit him with your shoulder, and while he's distracted you twist your hand, nimbly plunging your fingers into his pocket, and without a hint to the man the contents of his pocket is now yours, you quickly put the contents of your hand inside your jacket. you smile, judging by the feeling of the objects you got his phone as well


    A: check out your new stuff
    B: give him the one finger salute as you walk away
    C: there's bound to be some money in his wallet, you could use a drink
    D: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------


  18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    your mind unconsciously turns to your lucky coin, you feel lucky.
    you start to walk past him, but as you do you hit him with your shoulder, and while he's distracted you twist your hand, nimbly plunging your fingers into his pocket, and without a hint to the man the contents of his pocket is now yours, you quickly put the contents of your hand inside your jacket. you smile, judging by the feeling of the objects you got his phone as well


    A: check out your new stuff
    B: give him the one finger salute as you walk away
    C: there's bound to be some money in his wallet, you could use a drink
    D: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    ]
    Walk into the Pawn Shop to get outta sight and Check the goodies you got.

  19. Post #59

    February 2011
    118 Posts
    Walk into the Pawn Shop to get outta sight and Check the goodies you got.
    Yes

  20. Post #60
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    You enter the Pawn Shop to get outa sight, it looks like you got a phone and his wallet, the wallet has $400 dollars inside it, an adress with a note about some drop zone and a ticket to an art exhibition, the ticket doesn't seem to have a name on it.

    The man behind the counter looks up, "Jimmy! got anything new for me today? i got some new 'Special' stock in this afternoon that i think you might like."
    You remember that the man behind the counter is Sal, he's a large man that could probably juggle fridges if he chose, he doesn't look like he's shaved in a week and he doesn't ask questions about the merchandise.

    he also refuses to play poker with you


    A: Greet Sal
    B: Ask about the 'Special' stock
    C: show him the phone
    D: Show him the ticket
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------


  21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    You enter the Pawn Shop to get outa sight, it looks like you got a phone and his wallet, the wallet has $400 dollars inside it, an adress with a note about some drop zone and a ticket to an art exhibition, the ticket doesn't seem to have a name on it.

    The man behind the counter looks up, "Jimmy! got anything new for me today? i got some new 'Special' stock in this afternoon that i think you might like."
    You remember that the man behind the counter is Sal, he's a large man that could probably juggle fridges if he chose, he doesn't look like he's shaved in a week and he doesn't ask questions about the merchandise.

    he also refuses to play poker with you


    A: Greet Sal
    B: Ask about the 'Special' stock
    C: show him the phone
    D: Show him the ticket
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    First Greet Sal then show him the ticket and inquire about it

  22. Post #62
    chicken spears's Avatar
    July 2011
    289 Posts
    might want to ditch the phone.dont need to be tracked

  23. Post #63

    February 2011
    118 Posts
    Then ask about the special stock

  24. Post #64
    chicken spears's Avatar
    July 2011
    289 Posts
    is the wallet real leather?

    Edited:

    well i mean if its made of an expensive material we could pawn it

  25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    is the wallet real leather?

    Edited:

    well i mean if its made of an expensive material we could pawn it
    Just focus on the big things first then the small potatoes. Just do what i said First Greet Sal then show him the ticket and inquire about it

  26. Post #66
    thebigface's Avatar
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Darn, i've come too late again...

    Might I suggest a polling system for the options?

    Ex.

    Agree - Greet Sal
    Disagree - etc.

    It would save posting space and you can count the numbers easily...

    I choose E - I disagree with chicken, if there is a drop zone mention, he could be a military operative, or someone of interest, so to avoid tracing for now, turn off the phone. Then greet Sal

  27. Post #67
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    you greet Sal, then procede to enquire about the Ticket
    "i'm suprised you've got one of those, there's an art exhibition happening tomorrow at the gallery and only the big-wigs are supposed to be there, you need one of those tickets to get in, word around town is it's just a facade for a big budget no cameras party"


    A: Enquire Further
    B: Ask about the 'Special' stock
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------


  28. Post #68
    chicken spears's Avatar
    July 2011
    289 Posts
    A

  29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    you greet Sal, then procede to enquire about the Ticket
    "i'm suprised you've got one of those, there's an art exhibition happening tomorrow at the gallery and only the big-wigs are supposed to be there, you need one of those tickets to get in, word around town is it's just a facade for a big budget no cameras party"


    A: Enquire Further
    B: Ask about the 'Special' stock
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    Inquire further, Turn off the cell phone, then inquire about the Special Items. Agree to this post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  30. Post #70

    February 2011
    118 Posts
    Option A, Then B

  31. Post #71
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    You turn off the cell phone, then enquire further about the ticket,
    "well you see i've been hearing that the people who're setting this thing up aren't even putting the art on display, it's all being stashed in the storage room, and they're ordering large quantities of alchohol, and a vat of what they call "the good stuff"
    you enqure about the 'Special' Stock, Sal grins, pulls out a duffle bag, and throws it across the counter, it lands with the clanking of metal.
    "all for sale man, make me an offer"


    A: Open the duffle bag
    B: examine if walet is made of leather or not because you totally have nothing better to be doing
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------


  32. Post #72

    February 2011
    118 Posts
    Open the bag

  33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    You turn off the cell phone, then enquire further about the ticket,
    "well you see i've been hearing that the people who're setting this thing up aren't even putting the art on display, it's all being stashed in the storage room, and they're ordering large quantities of alchohol, and a vat of what they call "the good stuff"
    you enqure about the 'Special' Stock, Sal grins, pulls out a duffle bag, and throws it across the counter, it lands with the clanking of metal.
    "all for sale man, make me an offer"


    A: Open the duffle bag
    B: examine if walet is made of leather or not because you totally have nothing better to be doing
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    LOL option B. Anyway OPEN DA BAG I CAN TASTE IT'S SECRETS!

  34. Post #74
    thebigface's Avatar
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    I beg thy to inquire towards option A, Sirrah!

  35. Post #75
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    You open the duffle bag, It's full of guns

    A: Enquire about guns
    B: examine bag of guns closely
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------


  36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    You open the duffle bag, It's full of guns

    A: Enquire about guns
    B: examine bag of guns closely
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------
    Say to Sal I'll flip my lucky coin for that If it's heads I get the whole bag... Free. If tails u get my wallet and whatever is in it. That seems like a good bet you might lose your money but you might get a free bag o' guns. check if you feel lucky first with the coin

  37. Post #77
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    You say to Sal, "i'll flip my lucky coin for that, it's heads I get the whole bag... Free. If tails u get my wallet and whatever is in it.
    Sal laughs, "nice try jimmy, but you've beaten me too many times in poker for me to believe that i can win that bet"


    A: Enquire about guns
    B: examine bag of guns closely
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------


  38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    Buzzkillington's Avatar
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    I tried guys..i really tried option B then A.

  39. Post #79

    February 2011
    118 Posts
    option B then A.

  40. Post #80
    Tomtyke's Avatar
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

    You examine the bag, it seems to contain:
    -1 MAC-10
    - 2 Glock 17
    - 1 H&K P7
    - 1 Bersa Firestorm
    you enqure about the guns, Sal replies, "The Mac-10 is $600, the glock is $300 the H&K P7 is $350 and the Bersa Firestorm is $400, each comes with 2 clips, and you can get additional clips for $30"


    A: try to barter
    B: Purchase (what gun you want)
    C: show him the phone
    E: Custom Option

    --------------------------------------