1. Post #201
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    So we're the weakest race of them all?
    Aaaaand,we're back to how dumb a decision it was to be a human.
    singularly yes, however humans are everywhere and the supernaturals dont want to be discovered, so staying in a massive croud of other people who are ignorant about supernatural stuff will render you untouchable

2. Post #202
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    and i'm guessing we can't get superpowers or enhace our abilities by any way now can we Tom?

3. Post #203
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    I remember you potanis...
    Human was the class with no benefits, yet no weaknesses, and most frequent. But that just repeats a plot of supernatural stories...only one human or group knows shit...

I wanted to be something supernatural because it would be a cool experience
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    May 2011
    945 Posts
    singularly yes, however humans are everywhere and the supernaturals dont want to be discovered, so staying in a massive croud of other people who are ignorant about supernatural stuff will render you untouchable
    Yes well,if we have potent supernatural powers we'll still be untouchable.

5. Post #205
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Yes well,if we have potent supernatural powers we'll still be untouchable.
    Nope, a bullet between the eyes or a knife in the ribs will kill a werewolf or other supernaturals as easily as you, they just have other ways of avoiding that

And no race is really inferior, just different, you'll see that later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    So, Human is the best choice, but werewolf,vampire, changeling,promethean, or sin eater would be cool just that werewolf we got to deal with the rage, Vampire the sun, Changeling you're insane and look it and you have to watch your back for your master, promethean everything is against you, and Sin Eater you have to deal with all of the ghostly things following you. So I think human is the best choice. But that's just me you might think different.

7. Post #207
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Tom, how are your finals going?

8. Post #208
    May 2011
    945 Posts
    If the entire world's hatred of prometheans is really as bad as you describe,then back in Tom's previous interactive we wouldn't have had to fight that promethean;the world would have already killed it long ago.

9. Post #209
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    If the entire world's hatred of prometheans is really as bad as you describe,then back in Tom's previous interactive we wouldn't have had to fight that promethean;the world would have already killed it long ago.
    no it really is bad, the promethian have to keep moving or the world will kill them

and finals are going good

10. Post #210
    May 2011
    945 Posts
    It's not like we're gonna stay in one place indefinetely.

11. Post #211
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    It's not like we're gonna stay in one place indefinetely.
    as the storyteller its my job to make things interesting, i would make it hard for you not to

12. Post #212
    May 2011
    945 Posts
    Okay then,so prometheans are out.
    What about sin eaters then?

13. Post #213
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Okay then,so prometheans are out.
    What about sin eaters then?
    no, i will always make it hard for you, its my role as the story teller
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    May 2011
    945 Posts
    I've never hated a thread creator more than I do right now.
    Buuut anyway,how long until finals are over Tom?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    I've never hated a thread creator more than I do right now.
    Buuut anyway,how long until finals are over Tom?
    why do you have to hate me? XD
    if i were to make it easy for you it wont be fun, my job is to give you make things difficult but not impossible, i need to have you asking yourself "is this the right thing to do"

and in about 2 weeks

16. Post #216
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Guys, we already picked, we can't suddenly change into a supernatural being, at least not now... And just understand that tom has to get stuff done, be patient.

And I agree, if everything was easy, then things will get boring, that's why all of the noobs go on COD :P

17. Post #217
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Hey tom can't we get any supernatural powers or some enhancements? Or anything like thease?
    And there will be no updates thill the two week have passed?

18. Post #218
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Hey tom can't we get any supernatural powers or some enhancements? Or anything like thease?
    And there will be no updates thill the two week have passed?
    probably before two weeks, because the exams slow down, but i could possibly drop a few possible chances to get some abilities, if you can catch onto them ;)

19. Post #219
    April 2011
    585 Posts
    lol guys chill out.

20. Post #220
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    -snippy snip-

21. Post #221
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    probably before two weeks, because the exams slow down, but i could possibly drop a few possible chances to get some abilities, if you can catch onto them ;)
    ALLRYGHT! :D ok people from now on we will stay focused ALWAYS!!!

22. Post #222
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    always focused.

23. Post #223
    March 2011
    823 Posts

I'm focused, I just wanna break something after playing qwop...

I'll be waiting

24. Post #224
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts

I'll be waiting
    here's a tip
    stop playing qwop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    March 2011
    277 Posts

I'll be waiting
    How far you got there? I got 38 Meters.

26. Post #226
    May 2011
    945 Posts

I'll be waiting
    Well,so much for staying focused.

Edited:

How far you got there? I got 38 Meters.
    *sighs*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    I beat it :D, although i didn't get a screeny, i guess i'll have to play it again.

Getting over the hurdle:

The Jump:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #228
    April 2011
    142 Posts
    Dear god: Why are these threads so fragile!? ಠ_ಠ

29. Post #229
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Dear god: Why are these threads so fragile!? ಠ_ಠ
    define fragile

30. Post #230
    March 2011
    277 Posts

I'll be waiting
    But you did the cheat run.

31. Post #231
    April 2011
    142 Posts
    define fragile
    fragile= when we go to something totally different topic in a matter of 1 post... and it keeps going... take that zombie survival plan in rovars for an example. didn't that kinda last for 2-3 pages and even later on we returned to it and then somebody tried bring it back and sent a post about him/her creating another thread just to keep going about it...

that is what i call fragile... also torturedbabycow is also quite an example for fragile...

32. Post #232
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    then stop posting until i have a chance to update?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #233
    April 2011
    585 Posts
    fragile= when we go to something totally different topic in a matter of 1 post... and it keeps going... take that zombie survival plan in rovars for an example. didn't that kinda last for 2-3 pages and even later on we returned to it and then somebody tried bring it back and sent a post about him/her creating another thread just to keep going about it...

that is what i call fragile... also torturedbabycow is also quite an example for fragile...
    Well, that tends to happen in interactives that haven't had an update. We aren't any exception.

34. Post #234
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    But you did the cheat run.
    No, I did the qwop

35. Post #235
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    I just got an email notifying me that Iíve received guaranteed entry into any engineering degree of my choice, so I drew a silly picture to celebrate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    I just got an email notifying me that I’ve received guaranteed entry into any engineering degree of my choice, so I drew a silly picture to celebrate
    That's cool Good for you :D

37. Post #237
    August 2010
    1,585 Posts
    I just got an email notifying me that I’ve received guaranteed entry into any engineering degree of my choice, so I drew a silly picture to celebrate
    Careful. For all you know, it might actually be a bunch of Nigerian scammers trying to take your hard earned cash.

38. Post #238
    March 2011
    823 Posts

Awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    Careful. For all you know, it might actually be a bunch of Nigerian scammers trying to take your hard earned cash.
    unless nigerian scammers run this university im fine

40. Post #240
    August 2010
    1,585 Posts
    unless nigerian scammers run this university im fine
    Oh you have no idea... Do you mind if I ask what university this is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)