1. Post #1
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    In the last 30 years people have been talking about a freemasonic conspiracy called "the Illuminati" Latin for The enlightenment ones. Now 2011 more and more people believe in this conspiracy about how they are installing their plans for world domination by deception. more people see strange symbols pop in on musicvideos,soaps,conserts of the pyramid with the eye(symbol of the illuminati)

So whats your oppinion? do you think they exist? or its just al simple fantasy

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,716 Posts
    Oh man secret society conspiracies, I have noticed its very comforting for people to apparently know that the world is controlled by a secret club of individuals being evil and power hungry.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,477 Posts
    I never asked for this...
    Also, probably don't exist

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,257 Posts
    I would definitely say that there is a group of old men trying to run the world behind the scenes, whether they resemble what we know as the Illuminati is unknown. Whether they're into the occult as many conspiracy theorists claim to believe is unknown also but it'd be ignorant to say that there is nothing going on behind the scenes in politics, in media and in the world market all together.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,052 Posts
    oh yeah they're totally real and they're totally trying to expose themselves by placing discriminating evidence in pop culture for shit and giggles.

6. Post #6
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    oh yeah they're totally real and they're totally trying to expose themselves by placing discriminating evidence in pop culture for shit and giggles.

i heard something like that they want the youth to get used to the symbols so they wont expect a thing

7. Post #7
    Even if it exists, so fucking what?
    I am not really informed in this matter, but are they doing anything bad?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,477 Posts
    Ace acts supicious

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,579 Posts
    If it exist, it's probably against their strict rules not to talk about it in public, as it probably a secret for a reason.

10. Post #10
    Ace acts supicious
    I will need to "remove" you.

Edited:

If it exist, it's probably against their strict rules not to talk about it in public, as it probably a secret for a reason.
    It's hidden in plain sight. As people talk more and more about it, as they believe in it's existence less and less.
    Now I have to "remove" you too.

11. Post #11
    October 2011
    399 Posts

here is some actual footage of the bohemian grove (some illuminati occult ritual)

every June world leaders and important men meet up here in secret

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    7,299 Posts
    I watched most of FarhanK501's videos. Some of it is going a bit too far really (Numbers), but there's some strange things and some of it does make a little sense.

I sort of believe it, but i don't really.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    And space lizards rule the world.

Ugh. It's just silly tales, and don't get me started on Alex Jones who makes money off of paranoia.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    10,950 Posts
    I think the Illuminati probably existed when the church was stringing up scientists and shit but I have a hard time believing an organisation like that could exist in modern times.

15. Post #15
    I think the Illuminati probably existed when the church was stringing up scientists and shit but I have a hard time believing an organisation like that could exist in modern times.
    It probably does, and I am quite sure it does, just not really as powerful as people make them out to be.

16. Post #16
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    They've existed in the past in Bavaria if I'm correct but have collapsed due to new laws being introduced by an new monarch banning all secret societies in the late 1700's.

I highly doubt they exist today.

17. Post #17
    They've existed in the past in Bavaria if I'm correct but have collapsed due to new laws being introduced by an new monarch banning all secret societies in the late 1700's.

How can you ban a SECRET society? If you get banned, you're not secret enough.

18. Post #18
    October 2011
    399 Posts

they say they infiltrated in to the freemason society that is when it became secret

19. Post #19
    I can buy a title to replace to the one someone bought me
    December 2007
    4,069 Posts
    Illuminati was an actual cult back in the old days. Nowadays, however, it's just another stupid conspiracy theory.

20. Post #20
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,231 Posts
    I have my believes on it.

Edited:

And space lizards rule the world.

Ugh. It's just silly tales, and don't get me started on Alex Jones who makes money off of paranoia.
    So you're not allowed to question the government? Alright.

21. Post #21

August 2011
    772 Posts
    Uhm no, the masons symbol is a triangle with a seven like thing in it, my grandpa's a mason and I've seen his ring and such.

22. Post #22
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    Uhm no, the masons symbol is a triangle with a seven like thing in it, my grandpa's a mason and I've seen his ring and such.
    there are ranks in freemasonry only grandmasters or the council of 13 know the illuminati

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,243 Posts
    The secret society of Illuminati still probably exists, but most of the conspiracies about them controlling everything in world is not true.

24. Post #24
    March 2010
    1,303 Posts
    Oh man, I had a dream about the illuminati once, it consisted of the British ambassador to the UN, Desmond Tutu, Kevin Rudd and an American General, and their secret hideouts were in the sea somewhere between Australia and Africa, under a museum in Washington DC, and under a bank in Lichtenstein

But to be honest there probably is something, but they obviously don't control everything

25. Post #25
    People are damn crazy.

And the second video, some of its just... terrible pointers. Did that guy spend months researching that? Much of its good, but seriously, I hate when they scream "ILLUMINATE" as if thats the only answer like some fuckhead. You do realize that the illuminate may not be t he only answer to why that happens, right?

26. Post #26

October 2011
    17 Posts
    Illuminati is no fucking conspiracy theory, Michael Jackson told the world about them exposing them, they killed him. 2Pac told the world about them through his music, they also killed him.

Two songs I know off by heart 2Pac wrote about the Illuminati:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jH0oqHV81k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCQ9w0qV8k

Here's Michael Jackon's song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q&ob=av3e

If you watch the video, you will see the eye pop up on the right wall.

Illuminati ruining DMX's reputation and image:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKUxkz55EZs

DMX & Michael Jackson turned to Islam against Illuminati and because it is the first un touched book.

The "eye" is the all seeing eye, aka the one inside the illuminati's logo

27. Post #27
    August 2011
    1,047 Posts
    its ture peopel reptilans are coruppting are yuoth!!11!1!!1!!

rap urself in tin foyl so thay dont frie ur brane!!11!!!!!

(User was banned for this post ("This is not debating" - Orkel))

28. Post #28

October 2011
    17 Posts
    Tell me the Illuminati's logo is coincidently on the 1 dollar bill:

29. Post #29
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    what the shit reptilians? lol

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,243 Posts
    Illuminati was an actual cult back in the old days. Nowadays, however, it's just another stupid conspiracy theory.
    Wouldn't really call it as stupid conspiracy theory.

31. Post #31
    Illuminati is no fucking conspiracy theory, Michael Jackson told the world about them exposing them, they killed him. 2Pac told the world about them through his music, they also killed him.
    -snip-

Don't you think its more than just that? Metaphorical? It doesn't have to be literal you know.

Tell me the Illuminati's logo is coincidently on the 1 dollar bill:
    -snip-
    Now your just being insane. Seriously, people look at anything they can find and use it to point towards this, and blow it far bigger than it possibly and logically could be.

Even if it exists, summoning up this schizophrenic idea's makes it seem much bigger than it really is.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    The Illuminati is just some sect.

33. Post #33

October 2011
    17 Posts
    Now your just being insane.
    I was being sarcastic, the government is controlled by the Illuminati.

34. Post #34
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    i remember a video of bush saying in a speech that they are building a new world order somehwere from the 90's cant find the video though

35. Post #35
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,231 Posts
    its ture peopel reptilans are coruppting are yuoth!!11!1!!1!!

rap urself in tin foyl so thay dont frie ur brane!!11!!!!!
    De mediea said ppl like dis are stupit. I must belive dem now xDDD

36. Post #36
    I was being sarcastic, the government is controlled by the Illuminati.
    You were saying its controlled by the government seriously but at the same time your sarcastic? Which one are you being?

37. Post #37

October 2011
    17 Posts
    You were saying its controlled by the government seriously but at the same time your sarcastic? Which one are you being?
    The government is controlled by the illuminati.

Edited:

i remember a video of bush saying in a speech that they are building a new world order somehwere from the 90's cant find the video though

38. Post #38
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    suprises me i am the first to make a thread which contains illuminati

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,054 Posts
    The way I see it, fake. Symbolism? Bullshit.

What kind of super secret society leaves hidden clues all over the place. That's like the US Government holding a scavenger hunt to find the truth about Aliens / Spying Ops / Illegal Dealings / etc.

40. Post #40
    October 2011
    399 Posts
    The way I see it, fake. Symbolism? Bullshit.

What kind of super secret society leaves hidden clues all over the place. That's like the US Government holding a scavenger hunt to find the truth about Aliens / Spying Ops / Illegal Dealings / etc.

those arent clues they are made for our sub conscious mind its made for us to not notice it but everything we see our sub conscious mind picks it up even when you dindt noticed it