1. Post #1
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    [HR][/HR][release][/release][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][release][h2]What is this thread?[/h2] In brief, we're a Minecraft RP / Building hybrid server based around the SCP Foundation universe.
    Sounds off-putting and weird? Maybe at first, but you'll warm to the idea quickly. We're pretty close to the real thing, but we do deviate when it's needed.

Despite that, we have all the things you're probably looking for if you clicked this server when you saw "SCP" - D-Class to abuse; the opportunity to see
    your own SCP blossom from concept to capture, containment and experiment; a rank and class structure that emulates the real one, from L0 to O5.
    We're not going to lie and say we're completely loyal to the wiki, because a lot of the concepts, SCPs and general systems in it are impossible to emulate
    in Minecraft, but we try our best.

Hop in and do your bit to save the world and rubbish like that. It'll be appreciated by all the testificates whose continued existances are in your hands.[/release][/TD]
    [TD][release][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][h2]Server IP:[/h2]Server: 74.91.116.173

Dynmap:
    http://74.91.116.173:8123/

Thanks to PANTHO for hosting!

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FPSCPMC[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/release][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][release][h2]Rules:[/h2]Your standard rules:
    No griefing
    No spamming chat
    No unwanted PVP
    Don't break peoples' shit without permission.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server-specific rules:

Don't metagame (go OOC, read info from off-limits areas, then go back and pretend you know it)
    Don't invent new SCPs and put them in the facility on your own. I got a system for setting up SCPs.
    Don't call yourself the
    epic win mega pwnage master of the world who captured every SCP ever.
    You ain't Dr. Bright. DrBright is Dr. Bright and he will break your face.
    Silly stuff is allowed in character, just don't make everything you do silly. We're a reputable organisation an' shit.

IF YOU DO TESTS OR A MISSION YOU HAVE TO SEND A REPORT TO ME OR YOUR COMMAND STAFF.
    Consistent failure to do the aforementioned will result in demotion. It's getting absurd.[/release][/TD]
    [TD][release][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][h2]Required Reading[/h2]
    These links will get you on the right track if you aren't up to speed with what The Foundation is, or how it works.

ABOUT THE SCP FOUNDATION
    SCP CLASSIFICATIONS EXPLAINED
    WHAT IS/ISN'T MEMETICS?
    WHAT IS "CLASSIFICATION"?
    GROUPS OF INTEREST[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/release][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[release][HR][/HR] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][h2]Clearance Levels[/h2][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]D-Class - The guinea pigs. Taken from god knows where all over the populated Minecraft world. You join as one.

L0 -
    The "normal" staff. This includes Janitors, Mechanics and all those other kinds of blue-collar fok.

L1 - Staff in charge of maintaining SCPs. Usually given to new staff members or research assistants.

L2 - Staff member oveseeing or involved in overseeing a single SCP object. General rank for low-level doctors or agents.

L3 -
    Staff member with full access to Euclid and Safe level SCP objects. Assigned to mid-to-high-level doctors and agents.

L4 -
    The "senior staff" or "command staff" rank. Assigned to members with experience and initiative enough to administrate their respective groupings (agent or doctor). Also gives administrator privilges. Given to high level agents and doctors.

L5 - Free access to all SCP objects. Rarely given out, counts as Administrator on the server.

O5-x -
    "Overseer" rank. Of note is that this class works differently here - while Overseers have to stay away from SCPs in general, they can't be properly "off-site". They still fulfill their traditional rank of the "producers" of the Foundation, controlling and organising the overall focus of the staff and also acting as mediators between L4 staff.[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][h2]Agent stream[/h2] - If you want to scout for, chase around or run from SCPs and die young, then this is your chance to jump in the spotlight. Agents are the guys who procure the information, then go out to actually get the SCPs, and risk their lives doing so. Bless their lil' souls. They have a few different levels, each generally corresponding to an access level too.

Junior Agent -
    You just joined. Congrats! Your access rank will be L1, and progress to L2 depending on how long you don't die for.

[HR][/HR]Agent - You've made a few successful SCP dossiers, you've caught one or two SCPs, you're relatively respected. Your access level varies from L2 to L3!

[HR][/HR]Veteran Agent - You've got experience and you're probably respected. You've either turned down the opportunity to command in favor of field duty, or there isn't a position available. L3 or, rarely, L5 access.

[HR][/HR]Command Agent - You're calling the shots. When reports of anomalous activity come in, you're the guy who sends in the intelligence teams. Then you're the guy who sends in the field agents to catch the fucker. L4 to L5 access.[/TD]
    [TD][h2]Research stream[/h2] - Are you too squishy, unfit or smart to risk your life for field duty? Were you working at CSIRO until a few hours ago, when you mysteriously woke up here? Congratulations on becoming a new unpaid, loyal worker of the Foundation! You're generally the brains, and you'll dedicate your days at our facilities throwing science at our SCPs and seeing what sticks. You'll have a (relatively) inexhaustable supply of D-Class at your fingertips and the sadistic desire to use them, and how you'll use them.

Assistant Researcher -
    You also just joined. You're who Fritz is to Frankenstein. When the doctors need something, you'll do it for them. L1 to L2 access.

[HR][/HR] Researcher - Essentially the bridge between Dr. and Assistant Researcher. You've been given the go-ahead to try your own, safe tests, but you don't get any help and if you so much as look at a Keter class SCP you'll be feeding it. Access levels from L2 to L3. Has a quota of one (1) test per week.

[HR][/HR]Doctor - You're trusted enough to really get into the business of experimenting the strengths, weaknesses and characteristics of SCPs. By now you know what should work and what shouldn't so you've got access to Assistant Researchers and Keter SCPs. Feel free to senselessly waste as many D-Class as you want in the pursuit of even better containment procedures. L3 to L5 access as needed. Has a quote of one (1) test per week.

[HR][/HR] Lead Doctor - The scientific parallel to the Head Agent. You will approve experiment concepts and administrate your (admittedly fairly insane) research staff. L4 to L5 access.[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [h2]O5-x - Overseer[/h2]The O5 staff are the heart of what you blue-collar or otherwise young and idealistically charged little girls and boys call "The Foundation Bureaucracy". We have continually requested and threatened you to stop abbreviating this term to "TFB" and then re-expanding that acronym to say "Those Fucking Bastards". Irrespectively, that description is unfair, as the Overseer position is one of the most crucial of all. A mix of meddling in underlings' affairs, communicating between command personell, and generally overseeing the entire Foundation from a birds-eye-view vantage point is the point. Someone has to do it.[/TD]
    [TD][h2]Miscellaneous/Maintenance positions[/h2] - These are the boys who do the stuff nobody likes to talk about. They clean your ungrateful remains off of the walls, they put their back into fixing the holes in the wall your "epic" conflict with an SCP that shoots fireballs out of its navel, and they "calibrate the machinery". Whatever the hell that means. Next time you see a Janitor trudging down the hallway, wishing he wasn't kidnapped from his cushy job at the Hilton Hotel and dragged down to this hellhole, give him a high five. Or whatever.

Janitor -
    Them guys who dun clean up y'all mess. L0 or L1.
    Mechanic -
    Them folks wot fix the machines. L0 or L1.
    Engineer -
    Them smartypanstses dat make da machines and containments. L2 to L4.[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/release] [release][HR][/HR][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][h2]SCPs:[/h2]Holy shit, for a second I forgot we actually had these things. We only have a sprinkle of SCPs as of yet,
    but we plan to slowly develop a host of SCPs that have effort, time and thought put into them, rather than making a hundred
    rooms and asking people to fill them with as many wacky ideas as possible. Our list of SCPs is a hybrid of Minecraft-centric
    entities, ideas from our staff and the rest are shamelessly ported from the wiki (because they're just too cool)

Note - Safe = Safe, Keter = Active threat to humanity, Euclid = True intentions/abilities not fully understood.
    "Free Access" means the SCP may leave his containment.
    "Uncontained" means the SCP is being constantly watched but is not capturable for a myriad of reasons.
    "Site-xxx" means it is an immobile SCP that must have its containment built around it on-site.

Code:
    SCP-001 - [EXPUNGED] (Keter, Uncontained)
    SCP-002 - "173 Statue" (Euclid, Contained) C
    SCP-003 - "Uthiam Tree man" (Euclid, Humanoid)
    SCP-004 - "Growth-increasing stone" (Site-4, Euclid)
    SCP-005 - "God" (Safe, Humanoid, Free Access) C
    SCP-006 - "Memetic Typo Keyboard" (Sfae)
    SCP-007 - "Ancient Relic" (Keter, Contained)
    SCP-008 - "Bookcase Forest" (Safe, Site-5) I C
    SCP-009 - "Regenerative Tree" (Safe, Uncontained) I
    SCP-010 - "Sentient Block Generator" (Safe, Contained)
    [/TD]
    [TD][h2]Staff Roster:[/h2] A continuing list of the brave staff at our facility and their respective ranks.
    This part is not nearly finished, please post here or PM me of any misclassifications or missing persons- O5-1

[O5-1] - "Maulbane"
    [O5-2] - "Mokka"
    [L5] - "Head Engineer Lexicality"
    [L5] - "Dr. Bright"
    [L5] - "Site Director Necrobiologist"
    [L4] - "Command Agent Pellaes"
    [L4] - "Lead Doctor Zen"
    [L3] - "Dr. Val"
    [L3] - "Dr. Daring (Head of Biology)"
    [L3] - "Mechanic WafflesMgee" 
    [L3] - "Dr. Ubered"
    [L3] - "Dr. Ratherman"
    [L3] - "Dr. ElectricSquid"
    [L3] - "Researcher Cyberfish"
    [L2] - "Agent Lizzaroro"
    [L2] - "Junior Agent Nabby"
    [L1] - "Junior Agent Pear"
     [L1] - "Junior Agent Bacon"
    [/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/release][release][h2]The Chase-Capture-Confine-Conclude System[/h2] In simple terms it's how we find, capture, contain and test SCPs. It's the overarching system of the server that hopefully both makes the SCPs you see in the list both more interesting (since you know either you or someone else put in their time and limbs to get it), and also quells the problem of people making hundreds of quick SCPs that mean nothing. Without further ado, I'll go into the system and how it works.

STEP 1: Conception
    . Have you got an idea for an SCP? Good job, you're already half-way through step one! If you've got a good, original (or even just one taken from the wiki) idea, PM it to me. I'll shove it into my dossier of SCP concepts and ideas if I think it's good enough to go into the big wide world (I don't have particularly harsh standards so don't worry). From that point, we go to step two...

STEP 2: Materialisation
    Awesome, your SCP is getting out there! This means that we've picked your idea from the list and are now doing the basic shit involved with it (building it in the game).

STEP 3: Intelligence
    Sometimes this step is skipped, but usually you do it. Once the SCP's well and built in the game and the "sighting" has been put out, a Command Agent or Overseer either directly sends out an agent, or puts a "Case file" on the facility's mission board to compile information on it. This could be a short one-paragraph description or an involved case file, but we just need to know what we're dealing with.

STEP 4: Capture
    I'm sure this is the one you've been interested in the most. Once again, a Command Agent or Overseer puts up a mission case or sends you out directly, but this time it's to acquire the SCP. There are two "forms" of Capture as of yet, the traditional "Grab the fuckin' thing and take it back to base an' shit like that", and "Holy fuck that fuckin' thing is too fuckin' big, let's build a wall around it". If the SCP's too big, a site is built around it and measures are taken to contain it, or its effects. When done, the agent is obligated to write a Capture Report, like the intel file this could be a short ordeal or a long one, but don't half-ass it.

STEP 5: Containment
    This doesn't apply for SCPs that have sites built around them as their containment is built as part of the capture process. For all SCPs small enough and mobile enough, once they are captured they get their own, custom containment box. Depending on the SCP this can range from a monolithic chamber that rivals the gods, or a 5x5x5 box with a chest in it. Containments are generally built by Engineers.

STEP 6: Testing
    Oh, cool, testing! If you're a Dr. or a Researcher you'll be happy about this step. Once the SCP's in its respective form of custody we need to know specific things about it, the main pillars of required info being: What are the limits of its abilities/effects, what are its weaknesses, what are its strengths, what does it do when exposed to certain situations or objects. You're the dude who's going to go get the answers, you crazy son of a bitch. Testing process is simple - Just submit a request to your Command Doctor, when it's approved you can go do all the stuff you want to explain the previous questions. When you're done, you're obligated like agents to file a Testing Report. Like always, long or short, just make it interesting.[/release]

Maulbane posted:
    Enjoy your stay at the facility. Remefmber, we're all human here - if you see any issues you'd like fixeqd with this publicagtion, pleaspe co ntacnt CheekjeseMan ad strwqc redacting my entry was disproportionately callous. please reconsider.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 21Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,145 Posts
    New thread smell.

We need more D-Class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3

September 2010
    458 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2010
    662 Posts
    I happen to be a L5 Director, just to clarify that point.

Also yeah, more D-class subjects and lower-level staff would probably be a good idea. Explaining the process of how people can submit SCPs to you in the OP would also be a good idea, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    Nabby's an Agent, I think.

If Pear's fine with it' I'd like to make him a Junior Agent instead of an Assistant Researcher because we have far more Research personnel than Agents. Also, the list is missing Engineer Teddypim (L4) and Dr. Finbe (L4).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    I happen to be a L5 Director, just to clarify that point.

Also yeah, more D-class subjects and lower-level staff would probably be a good idea. Explaining the process of how people can submit SCPs to you in the OP would also be a good idea, I think.
    Oi, since when were you L5?

Agent Pellaes's Reports

If Pear's fine with it' I'd like to make him a Junior Agent instead of an Assistant Researcher because we have far more Research personnel than Agents. Also, the list is missing Engineer Teddypim (L4) and Dr. Finbe (L4).
    Fixing now

Edited:

Oh damn, for a second I thought I destroyed the OP. But I didn't.

A new section has been added per Necrobiologists' request, I've detailed our SCP SYSTEM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

7. Post #7
    April 2010
    662 Posts
    Oi, since when were you L5?
    Since... I was a Site Director? Also because it says L5 next to my in-name game every time I talk?

8. Post #8
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    Since... I was a Site Director? Also because it says L5 next to my in-name game every time I talk?
    I was certain I set you to L4 though, I'm confused now. Site Director's an L4 position.

Edited:

Ah well, I figure L5 access is something that could be useful in the job so I'll just fix it.

9. Post #9
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    Edited OP to fix the spacing issue.

Edited:

This time I swear I fixed it. That thing's bloody labrythine.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    The lava in the Ruins is now fully resetting, so all that needs to be done each time they're explored is for the Statue to be replaced, the levers to be set back to their upright positions, and all mobs be buckled up for liftoff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    I recommend the R&D staff to be careful with SCP-003 "Uitham", he appears to be carnivorous/did murder someone.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,023 Posts
    Cool, Command Doctor.
    Also, amazing OP. Good work.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    I'm back from my monthly 110-Montauk. Everything went smoothly.

14. Post #14

September 2010
    458 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Server died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

16. Post #16

September 2010
    458 Posts
    Just when I discovered this thing. What a coincidence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

17. Post #17
    August 2009
    652 Posts

Agent Pellaes's Reports

I'm fine with being junior agent.
    As long as the two positions are of equal rank

Server is back up too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

18. Post #18
    January 2010
    5,251 Posts
    "Secure. Cavern. Protect."?
    ...Am I reading the banner correctly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    August 2009
    652 Posts
    It must be typio
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

20. Post #20
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    "Secure. Cavern. Protect."?
    ...Am I reading the banner correctly?
    What? No, you're misreading it. It says "Contain". There's absolutely no way that it could say "Cavern".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2010
    662 Posts
    In response to the "sudden" murderous rage of SCP-003:

I told you so. Read the damn containment file and you'd know this shit happens.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts

Soon, everything will change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    Uitham's containment regulations have been switched to: Euclid. Free access revoked.

24. Post #24
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts

Soon, everything will change.
    Is that a server texture pack? I had the idea to make one and everyone was like naaaaaaaaaaaaaah and now there's this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    At the moment there ain't a server texpack. That looks like the new Pre5 iron block?

Edited:

Ok.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18253688/SCP/SCP-006.txt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18253688/SCP/SCP-006-6a.txt

I think SCP-006 should be Euclid now. Workstation 11 is currently in the storage bay.

Edited:

Can't reach server. WTF
    [release]RE: Euclid Status for 006

After consideration of the circumstances surrounding this incident, promotion to Euclid is not required - 006's general boundaries are understood, and its effects can be avoided by simply not interacting with it.

-05-1[/release]

Edited:

[h2]IMPORTANT - THIS IS THE SCP FOUNDATION GUYS, IF I DON'T GET REPORTS/PMs FOR TESTING/MISSIONS AND SHIT I'M GONNA POP A VEIN[/h2]

and possibly start doling out punishments, because I just can't function as an administrator of these things if I don't know about them.

26. Post #26

August 2011
    306 Posts
    Is that a server texture pack? I had the idea to make one and everyone was like naaaaaaaaaaaaaah and now there's this.
    No, that's just default with the new iron texture.

27. Post #27
    September 2011
    334 Posts
    [release]
    "Bookcase Forest"

[sup]A group of SCP-008[/sup]

Intelligence: At time ██:██, date ██/██/██, SCP-008 was photographed and documented by Junior Agent ██████, after suspicions were raised by locals concerning the strange flora on the island. Even a cursory glance of an SCP-008 specimen shows that it is no ordinary tree. Instead of being made of wood, SCP-008 seems to be made of bookshelves.

Special Considerations: The subject is not to be destroyed; it is to be either transported to the Site, or to be contained within its habitat.[/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    723 Posts
    Capture Report 1-008-31/10/11

SCP Involved: SCP-008

Date: October 31, 2011

Report prepared by Agent Lizzaroro following successful containment of SCP-008.

- 20:00 Hours: Agent Lizzaroro and Junior Agent recieve briefing from Command Agent Pellaes.

- 20:01 Hours: Both Agents make their way to the airlock located near the D-class housing facility

- 20:05 Hours: Agents travel in a southerly direction towards specified coordinates.

- 20:30 Hours: Junior Agent locates SCP-008. SCP-008 appears to be a forest in which all tree trunks and branches have been replaced with bookshelves. The bookshelves are fully stocked with books.

- 20:45 Hours: Junior Agent completes circumnavigation if island, photographs SCP-008.

- 21:00 Hours: Junior Agent writes dossier on SCP-008.

- 21:01 Hours: Dossier is sent back to Site ██.

- 21:02 Hours: Agent Lizzaroro lands on island, begins exploration of SCP-008.

- 21:03 Hours: Agent encounters a cavern. The walls, floor, and ███████ are apparently constructed entirely of bookshelves. A Book Tree specimen is growing in the cavern.

- 21:05 Hours: Agent finds a gap in the floor of the cavern. Gap tested to be [DATA EXPUNGED] meters deep. Agent Lizzaroro makes use of climbing equipment to enter the gap. The area below the gap is a vast chasm, completely lined with bookshelves.

- 21:20 Hours: Chasm searched and does not appear to contain any direct threats. Atmosphere of chasm is warm and [REDACTED]. Chasm floor discovered to be populated with Book Trees. Caution is reccomended due to a long drop and the possibility of psychic [REDACTED] from the books.

- 21:30 Hours: SCP-008 containment under construction. Containment is focusing on the cavern.

- 21:55 Hours: SCP-008 containment is complete, Site 008 equipped for research.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Given our lack of understanding of SCP-008, it is classified as Euclid." Dr. Squid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    I knew I needed to stay up for this. Awesome work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

30. Post #30
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    Warning to all people who are currently in the Research stream (excluding assistants):

Soon I'll be instating a TEST QUOTA. If you fail to meet this quota X amount of times you'll be demoted. We have far too many SCPs going untested and far too many doctors not doing tests.

Don't fret, the quota will probably be something like 1 test a week or something equally unforgiving, so I don't want people just making up crappy tests to meet the quota.

Stay tuned for more info.

Edited:

Command Doctor has been renamed to Lead Doctor.

31. Post #31
    October 2010
    80 Posts
    I should probably try this out because i really like the SCP foundation.

Anything i should know about the server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

32. Post #32
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    I should probably try this out because i really like the SCP foundation.

Anything i should know about the server?
    MOST of the stuff you need to know is up there. The rest that I forgot I can tell you ingame, I s'pose.

33. Post #33
    March 2010
    1,768 Posts
    So can you upgrade from D-class?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    If anyone accidentally flooded the redstone areas of the ruins, please let me know. I'm not angry, and it's quite fixable, but I have no idea how it happened, and am quite curious as to how it was so widespread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    Cheeseman, here are the links for what's been written aside from Val's stuff so far (Since he's got the links posted already)

Mine:

Capture Report 2-002-20/██/11
    Capture Report 1-004-20/11/11
    Incident Report SCP-007-20██-1

Lizz's:

Capture Report 1-008-31/10/11
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts
    I've begun the documentation process.

The Kannada Script letter for "Ka" will be the symbol for capture reports. Capture reports will be posted next to SCP titles. If an SCP that you know has a capture report doesn't have a note by it, please contact me and I will rectify this!

[release][h2]ಕ[/h2][/release]

37. Post #37
    September 2011
    334 Posts

[REDACTED]

How to see character?

38. Post #38
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,359 Posts

[REDACTED]

How to see character?
    Dangit boy, looks like I'm gonna have to use a more common character after all. SCREW IT, WE'RE USING THE LETTER C.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,750 Posts
    We could use @
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #40
    August 2009
    652 Posts
    Hey guys, anything new happen? It's hard keeping up to date when I'm busy during the week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)